Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

45 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@emollienime @AsveriaPSJ So when i saw Chris updated his instastory yesterday, i was as confused as you guys with his wording, then i spontaneously dm-ed him what "dropping gems" meant, it's my first time hearing that term. Of course i didn't expect at all he would reply me, but turned out he did! :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20200203-175517.jpg

Loooll :lol:

Park Seojun is really good at everything! (What is the name of that sliding stone game? :joy:

Stone skipping? :blink:

He is like always trains people :lol: 

Thanks for asking him ^_^ 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Stone skipping? :blink:

He is like always trains people :lol: 

Thanks for asking him ^_^ 

Ikr? He's really good in any sport or physical activity :love:

Yeah, so if i may conclude what Chris said, he was impressed that PSJ consistently gives them good advice like everyday, takes care of everyone on set and makes sure everything on set going smoothly. Glad to hear a good testimony about him once again :blush:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

Watch: Park Seo Joon Shows How He Transformed His Look For “Itaewon Class”

Feb 4, 2020
by J. K

Park Seo Joon shared a video that shows how he turned into his character Park Sae Roy for the new drama “Itaewon Class”!

The video takes fans through the full process of Park Seo Joon getting his hair cut short to become his entrepreneur character Park Sae Roy for the drama.

He was asked how he feels getting his hair cut short, since it was his first time since the 2017 film “Midnight Runner.”

“I don’t feel strange about it because it’s normal for me to go through a change for a role,” he shared. “One thing that troubles me is that I have to do a lot of things, not just the drama, with this short hair. I’m a bit worried because I’ll just keep showing this limited image.”

Park Seo Joon shared that it’s always exciting to be taking on a new character for a project. He said that although there are some difficult aspects involved like getting his hair done, deciding on his clothing, and having concept meetings, he enjoys being so engaged in his work.

The actor also shared that he wants to try having long hair, naming Keanu Reeves’s look as John Wick as a style he’d like to take on himself.

Watch Park Seo Joon’s transformation below, with English subtitles!

credit: soompi

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2