Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

K2, 기능성 냉감 ‘오싹 티셔츠’ 전년대비 20% 신장

0002405781_001_20200604090005097.jpeg?ty

PSJ effect made K2 T-shirts sales go up to 20% compared to last year sales. 

Baeksang streaming link via vlive.tv

Red carpet streaming on TikTok

• Like 1

Top 14 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & Others 70 Actors' Instagram

Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using actively Instagram while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actors on Instagram and then a rough ranking of other actors' Instagram followers amount (around 70 actors).

If you are not following your favorite actors' Instagram, it is time to do so.

Article first published on Apr. 3. All data were updated on June 5, 2020, at 10:00 am KST.

Note: only acting-dols who had a lead role in a K-Drama (not a web drama) have been included. 

3- Park SeoJoon - 13.5 m followers - @bn_sj2013

park_seojoon_followers_instagram-0506202

Park SeoJoon's Instagram Screenshot

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-12-most-followed-korean-actors-on-instagram-others-70-actors-instagram/

• Like 2

PSJ arrived at Baeksang art awards and walked red carpet. Kim Da Mi, Kwon Na Ra, Ahn Bo Hyun and Yoo Myung Joo also there :heart:

I was so busy fangirling, that I didn’t even film it lmfao 

Handsome as always :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ arrived at Baeksang art awards and walked red carpet. Kim Da Mi, Kwon Na Ra, Ahn Bo Hyun and Yoo Myung Joo also there :heart:

I was so busy fangirling, that I didn’t even film it lmfao 

Handsome as always :wub:

Yesss too handsome too handle! :love:

Will be right back. I'll continue watching :lol:

• Like 2

PSJ didn't win Best Actor :heartbreak:

But at least, it's a blessing to see him tonight in suit :love:

Maybe such an underrated one among the nominees in the category, but congrats for Seojun's dongsaeng, Kang Haneul for Best Actor title :)

Also, congrats for Seojun's co star Kim Dami for Best New Actress title. At least, my feeling was right about her winning :D

And let's continue to support our beloved actor and his upcoming movie, Dream.

YOU'RE THE BEST IN OUR HEART :heart:

• Like 3

Itaewon Class was hard snubbed in a lot of categories, imo. But there is always a next time. I know PSJ is an actor that would always make me proud of him just by how strong he is in every role. 
I like how he sat between Kim Da Mi and IU lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

I like how he sat between Kim Da Mi and IU lol 

Really? I knew it's KDM on his left, but i didn't notice IU was on his right. Maybe the EO was like "let's put him between his former co star and her next co star" lol xD

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Really? I knew it's KDM on his left, but i didn't notice IU was on his right. Maybe the EO was like "let's put him between his former co star and her next co star" lol xD

Yeap, IU was in the same row as IC cast members;) It’s nice, that they made her part of their team basically;) Hope next year she will sit with Seo Jun again, but now for Dream movie nominations (and wins);))

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeap, IU was in the same row as IC cast members;) It’s nice, that they made her part of their team basically;) Hope next year she will sit with Seo Jun again, but now for Dream movie nominations (and wins);))

Yeah bcs she's the only nominee from HDL right? I think that's the right choice to arrange her seat close to PSJ as her next co star :D

Yesss hopefully!!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah bcs she's the only nominee from HDL right? I think that's the right choice to arrange her seat close to PSJ as her next co star :D

Yesss hopefully!!! 

IU is also two time Baeksang Awards nominee, so 3rd time should be definitely a charm;)

• Like 1