Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

PARK Seo-joon and IU Enter LEE Byoung-heon’s DREAM

Sports Drama from EXTREME JOB Director Began Filming May 7

ZfpnODIvDFdGhOvmDtyB.jpg

Extreme Job (2019) director LEE Byoung-heon is back on set with the sports drama Dream (working title), starring PARK Seo-jun and K-pop sensation IU in her first ever feature film role. The project, which also stars LEE Hyun-woo and GO Chang-seok, began principal photography on May 7.

PARK plays Hong-dae, a professional soccer player who is suspended after an incident and winds up being appointed as the coach for a special national team that seeks to compete in the ‘Homeless World Cup’.

After making his name as a TV star, PARK Seo-jun made a successful transition to the big screen as a leading man in the smash hit action-comedy Midnight Runners (2017), following previous smaller roles on the silver screen. Last summer, he appeared in the supernatural action-thriller The Divine Fury and also had a high-profile cameo in BONG Joon-ho’s PARASITE (2019).

IU, one of Korea’s biggest entertainment figures, has been a singing superstar for over a decade and has steadily built up her filmography through several successful TV series and last year’s Netflix anthology Persona, which was developed around her. 

Dream will be Director LEE’s fifth feature film and it’s the 11th feature script he’s has written or co-written that’s made it before cameras. His last film Extreme Job (2019) was an unexpected smash during the Lunar New Year holidays in 2019, and welcomed over 16 million viewers, making it the second most successful Korean film of all time locally.

Dream is being financed by Megabox Plus M, which aims to put out the film at some point in 2021.

• Like 3

Park Seojoon has Completely Left His Park Saeroy Image with New Haircut and Fans have Once Again Fallen in Love with His Visual

large_279d27f2b345d5972e9193939ae55c99f7

No more "chestnut" hair for Park Seojoon!

On May 25th, Park Seojoon updated his Instagram with his latest mirror selfie. He wrote nothing other than a glass of beer emoji in the caption. In the photo, Park Seojoon shows off his new medium-long hair. It's the hairstyle Park Seojoon always had before his role as Park Saeroy in 'Itaewon Class.' 

The character 'Park Saeroy' has indeed left a deep impression on fans. Not to mention, the character's "chestnut" hair is one of the charming points for fans. However, it seems like the actor has bid goodbye to the character to prepare a brand new image for his upcoming work. 

1590449808937-0.jpg

Image Source: JTBC

Park Seojoon is currently busy preparing for his upcoming film 'Dream' alongside IU and Lee Hyunwoo. 'Dream' tells the story of a team of people trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event. Park Seojoon will be the lead actor in the film, playing the role of Yoon Hongdae, a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation after being caught up in an unexpected incident. 

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/05/25/park-seojoon-has-completely-left-his-park-saeroy-image-with-new-haircut-and-fans-have-once-again-fallen-in-love-with-his-visual-354426

• Like 3

17 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I enjoyed a lot how he showed (along with Wooga squad members) showed a lot of support to IC and PSJ. It was so nice;)

Also, who wouldn't? :P That's why Seo Jun has so many close dongsaengs xD And they always look so happy being around him lol

Who knows. We could at least get one extra interview... <_< For some reasons I think tvN has better deal with Netflix compared to JTBC.

What they commented? ^_^

Celebrated his hair finally growing? :lol:

I'm usually super lazy about stuff like that and I also didn't have tiktok, but I downloaded it and it's actually super easy. So, yeah, I think you should;) It wouldn't take much your time;))) Also in my heart and mind Seo Jun always a winner :wub::lol:

And it is so warm to see those dongsaengs stay loyal and still keep in touch with him. Like they have no way out of PSJ's circle lol

Actually they just commented with horns, beer, and thumb up emojis, but i interpreted it just like what i said before lol:))

Tbh, i don't really care about that popularity award though :rolleyes: My main goal is him to bring home the best actor trophy (of course that's what he and all his fans hope). I may sound like a broken record here but i'm optimistic! :lol:

But well, i've downloaded tiktok and done my duty to vote today XD

18 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Based on like numbers, we're not the only one who missed him a lot :P 

It's now his most liked photo, right?

Right. Also the comment section was loud XD

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Actor Kim Soohyun sent food truck to Dream filming set with special shout out to director, IU, Lee Hyunwoo and of course our beloved PSJ :heart:

Just by looking at that cartoon version with the whistle, i think Hongdae will be another iconic role from him B)^_^

• Like 2