Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

19 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ikr. Another genius edit by them. Now the title is "What's Wrong With Manwol?" :)) Can't wait for the full version.

Those mush ups seriously not only cool, they kinda making me excited to see even more Dream lol And I'm trying to keep my hype level so low, due to how long it will take before we will be even able to see a small snippets :tears:

19 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh no, with no IG updates, aren't they too cruel for not giving us any vlogs?! :tears:

Like they don't wanna be left behind and before it's too late bcs it might only happen once in a lifetime:lol:

Yeah looks like there's a problem with the account so they created a new temporary one.

So cruel lol He usually comebacks when it's time to promote his work though, so I wonder what it will be... and when :D

Awesome Ent. is so slow though with releasing new material lol  

Bibigo jumping on train makes me imagine, that it’s Park Sae Roy who is advertising his own brand lol

At least they're back to IG and uploading. I hope they will be able to restore it. I posted here a lot of stuff from their account too :mellow:

• Like 2

7 reasons why “Fight For My Way” is such a huge hit K-drama

fight-for-my-way-740x416-1.jpg?w=780&ssl Fight For My Way (Cover Photo)

Have you ever wonder why “Fight For My Way” suddenly trends again even if it was originally aired last 2017?

Upon watching Itaewon Class, the viewers are amazed by Park Seo Joon’s acting skillls and so they get curious on his other K-dramas.

Few weeks ago, “Fight for My Way” trends again in Netflix and Twitter along with “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim”.

To further explain, here are the reasons why “Fight For My Way” is one of the most popular K-dramas out there.

• Like 2