[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤ [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, emollienime said:

budget for mount jiri 32 billion won?:huh:it’s even more than mr.sunshine budged or kingdom,if i’m not wrong.what is the studio and channel?and why do they really need so much money to film a drama about park rangers?no overseas locations,not a historical drama,are we sure it’s not a drama with fantasy elements?

such big budget for a drama makes me anxious.i always worry about stars,that involved.because of high risk situation...


So, I saw only one reference to production company, and it’s AStory, the writer Kim Eun Hee under them and they produced her recent dramas (Signal and Kingdom 1&2), but then if you google more I discovered that they’re basically (/kinda, but not really sure, yet I think so xD) subsidiary company under Studio Dragon (and they also own Jun Ji Hyun’s agency Culture Depot). And if you google Studio Dragon (and they themselves under even bigger umbrella CJ ENM) it’s a home for some well-known big name writers and directors (including Lee Eung Bok). Plus on top of producing dramas themselves, they “help to develop” dramas for other studios, including AStory. Basically they have money and in SK entertainment monopoly is a thing lmfao
PSJ’s agency was also bought by Kakao M in 2019, which is another big company that owns bunch of talent agencies and etc. xD
I have same concerns as you do. Not sure how high ratings should be to even justify such kind of budget...  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@serenilmauve i think same pds produced mr sunshine and they must make a profit from advertisers, overseas rights  etc. If drama gets ratings, more products and advertisements for channel. So studio must recover. That is why they make such mega budget shows. Also add netflix etc. I think they know it is worth it. With A list stars. And channels pay them when they buy the show from studio. So in the end,  it is channel which is taking thr gamble.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Actor Park Seojoon boasted of his warm charm in his latest Instagram update!

    March 28, 2020
 
 

 

202003281831777462_5e7f1a79ceb40.jpg

Actor Park Seojoon boasted of his warm charm in his latest Instagram update!
 
Screenshot_20200328-184104_Chrome.jpg



Netizen comment :


(+150,-6) Park Seojoon's character is so smooth in every drama he does.♡
Totally new to Itaewon class.


(+144,-3) Maybe it's because he's tall and broad-shouldered.
You look good in sweatpants.


(+102,0) Bye, Park Saeroyi! Come back! Hurry up and come back as a romance master!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(+14,0) You have a small face...
a man with a beautiful smile


(+9,0) Is that your house? (envy..)

credit: 

https://www.storykpop.com/2020/03/actor-park-seojoon-boasted-of-his-warm.html

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahn Bohyun IG update. 

 

Caption: #itaewonclass March is over. I miss it already

 

(Same Geunwon.. Same T_T)

 

Photographer Lim Hyoseon comment :

Wow!!! Who took the pictures wow kkkk (i'm sorry..) 

 

PSJ comment : I think Hyoseon noona took it

LHS : Park Depyonim's sharp eyes :thumbsup:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2020 at 8:12 PM, serenilmauve said:

 

O, wow, 26-27M$:blink:

If male character is bright one in the story, expect female to be the stoic one xD

 

Yeah.. Her character is a kind of female warrior i think. 

They describe her character : she knows how to ride the mountain instinctively, and is knowledgeable about the climate, soil, and many more so she can fit the place of the distress with only grass on her backpack.

I expect her (and PSJ) doing some action in the drama though :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 1:56 PM, serenilmauve said:

 

PSJ updated his IG:lol:

 

omg, I can’t lmfao He is not a chestnut anymore, but a pineapple now xD

 

I don't think anyone loves his chestnut hair more than us :tears:

But it's nice seeing his hair growing back.

Coma hair, chestnut hair, pineapple, grape, orange, mango, whatever it is.. he looks dashing :love:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

@serenilmauve i think same pds produced mr sunshine and they must make a profit from advertisers, overseas rights  etc. If drama gets ratings, more products and advertisements for channel. So studio must recover. That is why they make such mega budget shows. Also add netflix etc. I think they know it is worth it. With A list stars. And channels pay them when they buy the show from studio. So in the end,  it is channel which is taking thr gamble.


Well, let’s say that at the front line of advantage/disadvantage, when it comes to ratings still actors. People care about how dramas perform not just because of channels and studios;) That’s I guess what I and @emollienime really concerned about;)))

 

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

Yeah.. Her character is a kind of female warrior i think. 

They describe her character : she knows how to ride the mountain instinctively, and is knowledgeable about the climate, soil, and many more so she can fit the place of the distress with only grass on her backpack.

I expect her (and PSJ) doing some action in the drama though :D

 

 

God, I have some theories and want to speculate with you guys, but I’m afraid I’m getting ahead of myself lmfao Nothing is confirmed yet :lol: We need to comeback to this, if we get a good news;)))

 

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

I don't think anyone loves his chestnut hair more than us :tears:

But it's nice seeing his hair growing back.

Coma hair, chestnut hair, pineapple, grape, orange, mango, whatever it is.. he looks dashing :love:

 

As long as we able to watch him on our screen, I’m okay with him doing anything with his hair. He is an actor after all and should be able to do with his hair whatever he wants for the role or otherwise :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now