Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

PSJ IG update caption rough trans :

This photo is an encouragement to watch the live broadcast.

It was very late that day so i just went home like this. Simba didn't recognized his owner and growled. Simba, you did knock knock *not sure about the last part* :joy:

I’m sorry for Simba :joy: But his “dad” is working hard :smirk: 

They’re (IC cast&crew) suffering in a cold weather, so I also hope they’re paying attention to their health :heart:

• Like 2

Park Seo Joon Reveals His Dog Couldn’t Recognize Him In Clown Makeup + Choi Woo Shik And Park Hyung Sik Respond Hilariously

Feb 8, 2020
by E. Cha
Park Seo Joon recently put on his clown makeup—and Choi Woo Shik was more than ready to clown him for it!

On February 7, Park Seo Joon took to Instagram to share a fun photo of himself literally acting a clown. To promote his new JTBC drama “Itaewon Class,” the actor posted a mirror selfie that he took in the elevator on the way home from a recent shoot in order to capture his clown makeup for the show.

Park Seo Joon wrote in the caption, “A photo to encourage people to tune in to the broadcast! That day, filming ended really late, so I went home like this, and [my dog] Simba didn’t recognize his owner and growled at me.”

Shortly afterwards, his close friend Choi Woo Shik got a little savage in the comments, joking, “Why are you like this? You were doing so well up until now.”

Choi-Woo-Shik-Instagram.jpg

Meanwhile, ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik—another close friend of Park Seo Joon’s—wrote, “I thought that this was a filter…” before sweetly adding, “I’ll binge-watch every weekend.”

Park-Hyung-Sik-Instagram.jpg

“Itaewon Class” airs on Fridays and Saturdays at 11 p.m. KST.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1381887wpp/park-seo-joon-reveals-his-dog-couldnt-recognize-him-in-clown-makeup-choi-woo-shik-and-park-hyung-sik-respond-hilariously

• LOL 3

7 Solid Romance K-Dramas To Watch When You’re Bored

Hwarang

Let’s face it, saeguks tend to have some of the most alluring romances. After all, what is more intriguing to watch than two kind souls trying to beat the deceit of a past king in order to be together?

“Hwarang” is no exception to the typical saeguk tropes but that’s what makes it so enjoyable to watch. The story follows Moo Myung (Park Seo Joon), who is an orphaned peasant on the outskirts of Silla. He has dreams to enter the inner city with his best friend, Mak Moon (Lee Kwang Soo), who is trying to reunite with his family. However, things go awry when they enter Silla, and Moo Myung finds himself pretending to be Mak Moon instead. This includes deceiving Aro (Go Ara), Mak Moon’s sister, who has not seen Mak Moon in many years. Moo Myung tricks her into believing he’s her brother, despite already having somewhat of a romantic attraction towards her since they first met.

Moo Myung soon is enrolled in training to be a part of the hwarang warriors, who are to guard the future king, Sam Maek Jong (Park Hyung Sik). This drama is a whopping 20 episodes and it’s full of royal squabbles, love triangles, and sizzling chemistry that is sure to keep you captivated until the very end.

Fight My Way

“Fight My Way” is a drama for fans of the childhood-friends-to-lovers trope but with a twist of realism. While childhood connections seem to be a huge cliche in dramas, “Fight My Way” is also a refreshing slice of life drama.

Struggling to find jobs, Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won), Go Dong Man (Park Seo Joon), Baek Seol Hee (Song Ha Yoon), and Kim Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong) are all fighting for a chance at their wildest dreams. However, things look more rotten than they do shiny when you’re living in a bustling big city with hardly any money to your name. Ae Ra works at a mall where she hopes to get the intercom position, as it’s something akin to her biggest dream: to become a famous announcer. Dong Man is just barely making ends meet working as a contract employee since he gave up MMA fighting. Along the way, they both find themselves unemployed and desperately trying to chase the dreams their younger selves had. While they bicker a lot, you can tell it’s all rooted in deep admiration. Also, the aegyo from both Kim Ji Won and Park Seo Joon is absolutely effortless and hilarious and you’ll find yourself immediately falling for their chemistry.

If you’re looking for a romantic drama that’s comedic but also rooted in realism then you’ll absolutely adore “Fight My Way.”

credit: soompi

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2