[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤ [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy , can you help translate this, please?;))) Kwon Nara said something about PSJ in her interview? 

The filming set, have you got used to it now? 

I have fun everyday. I used to be nervous and a little scared before. One day, senior Park Seo Jun told me that the filming site should be a playground. So we talk more and laugh more on site. And it makes filming much more comfortable. And this is My Mister (her previous drama) team. That's why it's more comfortable. They know how nervous i was, so they took care of me better. These days, i'm filming happily everyday. 

Cmiiw :D

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

lmfao, I will never get over the fact, that Koreans call Brad Pitt "Bread hyung" xD

When i first saw his comment, i was like "umm kay, nice joke" X))) 

• Love 3

@Anjalifairy , thank you so much for translation :wub: PSJ as always taking care of his nervous juniors on the set;)) 

I think for me the most funny and amusing part of that “Bread hyung” joke is the fact, that almost whole Korea is into it lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy , thank you so much for translation :wub: PSJ as always taking care of his nervous juniors on the set;)) 

I think for me the most funny and amusing part of that “Bread hyung” joke is the fact, that almost whole Korea is into it lol 

My pleasure ;) Yeah, he is so mature and reliable that he knows how to take care his juniors and lead the mood on set. Happy to know that :wub:

Oh really? I didn't know that it's common joke among koreans XD I found it so funny when he said that. I was like "what? Ppang Hyung? Ppang means bread right?" and few seconds later "oh i got your joke now" lmfao :lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

My pleasure ;) Yeah, he is so mature and reliable that he knows how to take care his juniors and lead the mood on set. Happy to know that :wub:

Oh really? I didn't know that it's common joke among koreans XD I found it so funny when he said that. I was like "what? Ppang Hyung? Ppang means bread right?" and few seconds later "oh i got your joke now" lmfao :lol:

I love that about him. It’s not even one or two time thing, it’s constantly from project to project people talk about how much Park Seo Jun shows real consideration and support for his juniors and cast-members;)) 

Yeap, everytime when someone mention Brad Pitt they call him “Bread hyung, bread oppa and ect.” I can’t even read hangul and I know how the word “bread” looks like just from that lmfao 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Happy Chinese New Year.. Gong Xi Fa Cai to my friends who celebrated it and happy holidays to all :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sueeila said:

Happy Chinese New Year.. Gong Xi Fa Cai to my friends who celebrated it and happy holidays to all :)

Happy New Year;) 

Have a great time with your families, everyone, who has holidays :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

News about them developing 6 episode TV show based on Parasite movie and that Bong Joon Ho had an idea, that PSJ's character Min Hyuk also had something going on with rich family's mom.

• Like 3