Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lmfao the jacket looks similar tho :lol:

Oh i miss Ji Sung Joon too :flushed: One thing that still linger in my mind about Ji Sung Joon is his sweet and romantic gaze :love: A gaze that only belongs to him, not even in PSJ's other characters :wub:

Almost identical :lol:

Spoiler

040-DF17-B-2-F1-B-4-AAF-8-BEF-22-EC512-C

I guess this type of bombers still very popular;)))

Yeah, there is always something different with how Park Seo Joon portrays the love (through the look) with each his new character. Ji Sung Joon for me had that longing and missing feeling in the way he looked at KHJ and then he had that sweet adoration. I don’t know, if I’m seeing things, because I just love the way PSJ acts, but that’s personally how I feel, when I see his acting;) 

• Like 3

The Rush of the '88 Born, From Park Seo-joon and Jung Hae-in to Ok Taecyeon and Kim Soo-hyun

photo1142961.jpg

From Park Seo-joon to Kim Soo-hyun, actors born in the year 1988 are taking over dramas this year.

Lee Min-ho, Kim Soo-hyun and Im Si-wan had to take a leave of absence to serve their duties to the country, and there others that filled in the empty spots as 'box office guarantee actors'. They are Park Seo-joon and Jung Hae-in. These two completed their military duties at the early ages of 20 and 21 and debuted as actors. Thanks to that, they were able to focus on their careers as actors without a hiatus, taking over the top positions in the drama industry.

Park Seo-joon is coming back with a drama for the first time in a year and a half. Based on a webtoon of the same name, "Itaewon Class" is about a 'hip' revolt by stubborn and courageous youths living in this unfair world. It contains the starting of businesses of those who pursue freedom with their own values on a small street in Itaewon. Park Seo-joon takes on the role of Park Sae-ro-i, a young man who takes over Itaewon with just his beliefs. He last starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Fight My Way" and the film "Midnight Runners".

Jung Hae-in, who starred in the jTBC drama "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food" and gained the nickname 'the nation's boyfriend', is coming back with the new tvN drama "Half of a Half", a romantic drama about the relationship between an AI programmer and a recording engineer. Jung Hae-in, who displayed strong chemistry with Son Ye-jin and Han Ji-min with his trademark 'innocent' image, will be in a new romance with Chae Soo-bin.

photo1142962.jpg

It is a golden time for actors in their early 30s, as they can display freshness and youth as well as experienced maturity. They are also at the age where they can focus solely on acting and put their military services behind them. "Their view of life is wider than in their 20s, so they can think more freely and express their feelings more and more", says a source.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : www.sportsseoul.com/n...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

*** “Itaewon Class” has unveiled its main poster featuring its two leads.   Dressed casually in black, the two characters stand back to back against the backdrop of Itaewon. The poster’s caption says, “I want to live a life in which you can’t put a price on your convictions.”   I look forward to their chemistry.   :lol:

Itaewon-Class.jpeg

Picture credit : soompi

• Like 4

Park Seo Joon And Kim Da Mi Are Ready To Take On The World In Main Poster For “Itaewon Class”

Jan 17, 2020
by E. Cha

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Itaewon Class” has unveiled its main poster!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Itaewon Class” is a new drama about young people brought together by their stubbornness, passion, and youthful bravado. Within the narrow streets of Itaewon, they begin their own fledgling revolt against an unreasonable society as they chase after their dreams and the freedom to live according to their own unique perspectives.

Park Seo Joon will star in the drama as Park Sae Roy, a passionate entrepreneur who is uncompromising in the face of injustice and corruption. Armed only with his convictions and his anger over the death of his father, Park Sae Roy bursts onto the Itaewon scene and boldly goes up against the food industry conglomerate Jang Ga in the process.

Kim Da Mi will star opposite Park Seo Joon as Jo Yi Seo, a social media star described as a “sociopath with a high IQ.” The brilliant and ruthless Jo Yi Seo eventually teams up with Park Sae Roy as the manager of his gastropub Dan Bam.

On January 17, the upcoming drama released its main poster featuring its two leads. Dressed casually in black, the two characters stand tall against the backdrop of Itaewon, looking confident and self-assured as they prepare to take on the world. The poster’s caption boldly declares, “I want to live a life in which you can’t put a price on your convictions.”

Itaewon-Class.jpeg

Both co-stars both spoke highly of one another, with Park Seo Joon sharing, “We work really well together, almost as if we’ve known each other for a long time, so I’m enjoying filming. [Kim Da Mi] is doing such a flawless job portraying the charms of her character Jo Yi Seo that I think we’ve developed a natural and comfortable chemistry.”

Kim Da Mi similarly praised Park Seo Joon’s acting, commenting, “I can see Park Sae Roy’s strength in Park Seo Joon’s gaze. When we act together, I really feel that I’ve become Jo Yi Seo. [Park Seo Joon] is very considerate on set, which allows me to focus on my acting.”

The producers of “Itaewon Class” remarked, “The unique combination of Park Seo Joon and Kim Da Mi gives [the drama] a new charm that’s different from the original webtoon. The two actors have completely transformed into a real-life Park Sae Roy and Jo Yi Seo, and you can safely look forward to their chemistry, which has exceeded our expectations.”

“Itaewon Class” will premiere on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

Source (1)

credit: soompi

• Like 3