Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I meant in a way, that even if we don’t here ship PSJ with anyone, we still appreciate his every partner and work;))) For me personally Go Dong Man my his favorite character;)) I’m sorry, if there was any misunderstanding in my wording, since English not my first or second language I trend to make some mistakes :sweatingbullets:

Same here! Probably my english is the worst here. So you guys please bear with me X)))

And welcome to the thread @msnova360. Hope you enjoy your time here with us :)

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Extreme job was written with someone else, if I’m not mistaken, while Twenty and BM pure his style of humor when it comes to youngsters. Also, if I’m not mistaken, Dream actually one his passion projects. He wanted to film it after Twenty, but postponed it until now for some reasons. 
After IC ends I will seriously start asking who they will cast as “Homeless team” members :lol:

Oh thanks for the nice info. I already planned to start watching this weekend B)

Yeah, basically we are always thirsty for all information related to him :lol:

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Anjalifairy, thanks for sharing this video. NICE. He looks so good here. This soju drink has a flavored soju lineup, including Grapefruit,  Grape, and Plum. :lol:

Lol how do you know it? Did you happen to browse it? :lol:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Same here! Probably my english is the worst here. So you guys please bear with me X)))

Oh thanks for the nice info. I already planned to start watching this weekend B)

Yeah, basically we are always thirsty for all information related to him :lol:

What are you talking about XD I think my English is the worst here. I still make stupid mistakes without even releasing it XD  And time grammar still so hard for me :crazy: And articles. We don’t have them in both of my native languages, so I always forget about them or confuse what to use :sweatingbullets: Let’s all bear with each other’s terrible English and mistakes :lol: 

I those waiting periods fun on their own way (like getting snippets, trying to figure about the story and etc.),  but at the same time it’s soooo hard to wait :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

What are you talking about XD I think my English is the worst here. I still make stupid mistakes without even releasing it XD  And time grammar still so hard for me :crazy: And articles. We don’t have them in both of my native languages, so I always forget about them or confuse what to use :sweatingbullets: Let’s all bear with each other’s terrible English and mistakes :lol: 

I those waiting periods fun on their own way (like getting snippets, trying to figure about the story and etc.),  but at the same time it’s soooo hard to wait :lol: 

Your english is very good. I've been reading your posts here and I understand it very well.:D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

“Itaewon Class” Starring Park Seo Joon And Kim Da Mi Hints At Main Conflict In New Poster

The upcoming JTBC drama “Itaewon Class” has revealed another new poster!

Unlike the other posters, which focused on the six young people who chase their dreams in the Itaewon district of Seoul, this poster introduces the main conflict of the drama. This conflict is between the young Itaewon dreamers, led by Park Seo Joon, and the Jang Ga food conglomerate, led by Yoo Jae Myung.

“Itaewon Class” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of young people brought together by their stubbornness and passion as they chase after their dreams in the streets of Itaewon.

Park Seo Joon plays Park Sae Roy, the founder of Dan Bam, and Kim Da Mi plays Jo Yi Seo, a social media star who is described as a “sociopath with a high IQ” and who becomes Dan Bam’s manager. Yoo Jae Myung plays Jang Dae Hee, the president of a huge food conglomerate known as Jang Ga, who has a deep enmity with Park Sae Roy. Kwon Nara plays Oh Soo Ah, Park Sae Roy’s first love who has joined Jang Ga’s side.

Park Seo Joon and Kim Da Mi’s side of the poster reads, “We will stand firm and live a life without price.” Yoo Jae Myung and Kwon Nara’s side of the poster reads, “Without profit, it’s nothing but stubbornness and bravado.”

The production staff stated, “The rivalry between Dan Bam and Jang Ga, due to Park Sae Roy and President Jang Dae Hee’s enmity, will heat up the screen. Please look forward to Park Sae Roy’s spirited and refreshing counterattacks. Park Seo Joon and Yoo Jae Myung acting opposite each other is a key point for the drama, in addition to the active roles that Kim Da Mi and Kwon Nara play.”

“Itaewon Class” also released stills of Kim Da Mi in character as Jo Yi Seo. Jo Yi Seo is an influencer with 760,000 followers on social media and an IQ of 162. Not only is she good at school, as expected from her high IQ, she is also good at sports, playing music, and many other talents. Her angelic face is said to hide a surprisingly dark and charismatic personality.

Kim Da Mi said, “When I first read the webtoon, the story was so exciting I read it in one sitting. I thought Jo Yi Seo was a really interesting character and wanted to take on the challenge. I don’t think that she’s a typical sociopath. She thinks that love is stupid, but changes when she meets Park Sae Roy.”

“Itaewon Class” premieres on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

credit:https://www.soompi.com/article/1375944wpp/itaewon-class-starring-park-seo-joon-and-kim-da-mi-hints-at-main-conflict-in-new-poster

• Like 3

12 hours ago, msnova360 said:

Your english is very good. I've been reading your posts here and I understand it very well.:D

Thank you so much;) It's always my concern, that (my) poor grammar sometimes could confuse people :lol: 

JTBC finally made teasers available to watch for other countries 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I feel your struggle girl :joy: Someone who said “English both the easiest and the hardest language to learn” was right :sweat_smile:

And I feel you struggle with waiting too :bawling:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Some information about upcoming movie Dream

The “humanly” side of the story comes probably from the fact, that team will be made of homeless people. 
Itaewon Class should come faster, otherwise I will be too consumed by my thoughts about this movie :joy:

• Like 3