Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve If you manage to know how to get the BYS gift set, please let me know. :blush:

Ah I forget, happy 16 M, Seo Joon ah. More success to you. :heart4:And still waiting patiently for confirmation from Awesome about YK 3. Suddenly I remember Jeffrey of YK2 as I think he is the fanboy of our Seo Joon. I really want to know his reaction if he knows Seo Joon is actually close friend of SHM (Tottenham Hotspur now). :blush: And I always think whether SHM can be "special cameo" for Dream. :heart:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Is there any international shipment, I’m curious?

@serenilmauve, yes, there's an international shipment for BYS. It's just that there's shipping delays due to Covid-19. Please note that due to flight disruptions and border closures resulting from COVID-19, they are currently unable to ship to many countries right now as well.  :anguished:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@willenette is there any place where I can make an order? 

@serenilmauve, please take a look at this link : https://shopee.ph/bysofficialstore

But, those of you who have ordered from Shopee knows that their shipping doesn't cover every country in the world. These are only available in countries like : Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, or Brazil & Australia. Delivery for overseas products = may take within 7 to 16 calendar days.  :blush:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, please take a look at this link : https://shopee.ph/bysofficialstore

But, those of you who have ordered from Shopee knows that their shipping doesn't cover every country in the world. These are only available in countries like : Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, or Brazil & Australia. Delivery for overseas products = may take within 7 to 16 calendar days.  :blush:

Thank you a lot;)

6 Crazy Rich Korean Stars Who Own Real Estate Worth Over $10 Million USD

From singers and actors to real estate tycoons.

Most stars make their money through album sales, touring, and advertisements—but, some take their entrepreneurial spirit one step further. These six crazy rich stars are making bank in the real estate market flipping properties worth over $10 million USD.

4. Park Seo Joon

Last month, it was revealed that Itaewon Class and Parasite star Park Seo Joon recently purchased his own building in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam. Despite being a relatively old property, it set him back ₩11.0 billion KRW (about $9.71 million USD).

7pJaWytl74TOIwX-_3m2Xm0ZdtPVW5Y9dZRy_LauWW1wSRsMys_1TO2D7liaVr8ChcFHJvx23bNmmpEc2H-9oilBCd3cODbJhOQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 | BYS Cosmetics

Situated in an ideal location, the 1084-square meter building has five floors and one basement level. Park Seo Joon allowed his hair and makeup staff to relocate their business to the upper floors at a reduced cost in light of the pandemic.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/6-crazy-rich-korean-stars-real-estate-worth-10-million-usd/

• Like 3