Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

16 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

At least just for the OST this time please :tears:

@serenilmauve Me too, i always do rewatching his variety shows. Whenever youtube recommends me the videos, i just can't help watching it again and again xD 

Just a couple days ago this clip popped up, so i rewatched it again and it made my day:))

Lmfao those mommas' flirting skill was on another level :lol: And those teenage girls were also so cute. How they waited for him to go outside and went back and forth in front of the restaurant only to see him. They didn't even know him right? But so head over heels with him lol. They were basically me when i still a teenager acting in front of my crush :crazymad:

Congrats! You have couple item with him.  So jealous lol :lol:

Finally they've subbed it

lmfao, his sweet, small fun club was so much fun. Everyone commented on how good looking waiters in Youn’s Kitchen. COVID seriously made it harder in terms of concept for Youn’s Kitchen. I wanted Seo Jun brag about his 16M followers for some new clueless customers xD

Btw, I think Na PD initially wanted Woo Shik from the start to join Youn’s Kitchen and Summer Vacation was just an “after thought” for all of them? Let’s have Seo Jun bossing around Woo Shik just for what he said about him in Summer Vacation lol 

Thank you ELLE for acknowledging his international fandom :P

• Like 2

Check This Out! Who Won As The Best K-Drama Leading Man For 2020?

20201102_195117_0002-758x385.png

Last month, we asked people on social media to vote for the best male lead for k-dramas this year. And after a month, we will now reveal the result.

After giving the fans a month to vote, Lee Min Ho got the most number of votes. He is now the best male lead for 2020. 

Here are the top 5 “Best K-Drama Leading Man” base on number of votes:

Park Seo Joon

images-61.jpeg

Park Seo Joon got 2,958 votes

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://thedailymention.com/check-this-out-who-won-as-the-best-k-drama-leading-man-for-2020/

• Like 3