Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Thank you for translation! @Anjalifairy

Simba being drama queen over food xD Also, Seo Jun being attentive owner :fullofhearts:

... I always re-watch Seo Jun videos xD So it's natural for me to re-watch regularly Youn's Kitchen xD

He's like someone who swallowed rainbow, always makes me happy, when something unpleasant happens in my life lol Cheesy me, as usual xD

@serenilmauve  I also re-watch Youn's Kitchen 2. I love it very much. I really cant wait their confirmation as well. Can we get it within this week? :please:And he always makes me happy as well in my cloudy days so I am very happy I have Seo Joon now. Lol. 

@Anjalifairy Thanks for the translation. He is so cute when he gasped for the gift. :blush: Oh for the Max CF, I thought they did it during the Youn's Kitchen 2. 

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I don't believe them giving credits for Gaho and IC though. They keep snubbing IC :sad1:

I really wanna know why actually. :tears:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy btw, I also re-watch Seo Jun’s guest episode in Summer Vacation;))) 

Woo Shik touching Seo Jun’s leg to comment on him gaining muscles made my day xD

@Gisell Gisell They said filming will start this month (October), so I guess we will hear some (hopefully positive) news soon;))

I’m just going to guess, but right now Itaewon due to negative news about COVID around it is not a most well-liked place. Awards always been about politics and agenda;(

Still, no one can deny how big it was in SK and how amazing in did Hallyu wise despite having no romance, that international audience love so much, along with having complex social allegory and multilayered flawed characters;) 

IC was a rare gem in k-drama world;)))

• Like 4

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 I would say he is actually popular in Japan for a Korean actor;))) Especially considering he and Hyun Bin the only k-actors this year, who had so many magazine coverage, including ANAN magazine and they were featured in TV shows.

Also, his japanese  fanbase strong in terms of being supportive, they always celebrate his anniversaries in industry and b-days. Both KeyEast and Awesome ENT. not the most fan friendly agencies, they rarely organize fanmeetings for their stars, but KeyEast opened his japanese fandom “Junners” away before Awesome ENT. decided to open his korean one;))

Ah I see..it's just that many times when there is a list of actors top hallyu or best someting in japan, psj is rarely there. I know it's probably bias and not valid, it just confused me :)

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I don't believe them giving credits for Gaho and IC though. They keep snubbing IC :sad1:

True! I really believe Itaewon Class is one of rare K-dramas that breaks out any taboos and that even more introduces K-drama to the western world or to those who never even watched K-drama before. I thought this alone would be appreciated..

@serenilmauve I thought @Anjalifairy said that it was confirmed already with Psj dan Cws being in Youn's kitchen 3? Or did i read it wrong?

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDcK4YB7_6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

PSJ for Bibigo CF

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAsbQ7BSG-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAs_36B3lI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAsqxAhF32/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

PSJ for Census SK 2020 as an ambassador 

God, I hope IG will be soon fixed for good. It’s so tiring when you can’t use or embed post from there. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah I see..it's just that many times when there is a list of actors top hallyu or best someting in japan, psj is rarely there. I know it's probably bias and not valid, it just confused me :)

True! I really believe Itaewon Class is one of rare K-dramas that breaks out any taboos and that even more introduces K-drama to the western world or to those who never even watched K-drama before. I thought this alone would be appreciated..

@serenilmauve I thought @Anjalifairy said that it was confirmed already with Psj dan Cws being in Youn's kitchen 3? Or did i read it wrong?

He did win several votes, including one from Arashi Weekly though But, even if that wasn’t the case, two of his shows right now in top 10 Netflix Japan, with one being 3 years old;))) 

Also, I always hope that Seo Jun gets all the love and trust from general public, because that’s the recipe to have a longevity;)))

As for IC, I guess any other year situation could’ve been different, but honestly this show is good on it’s own. In terms of characters it’s also a league of it’s own. Both male and female characters basically ahead of their time, with how complex and true they’re as simple humans. With their flaws, unlikable decisions and misjudgment forced on youngsters by society from their childhood, yet their ability to rise beyond that is makes them complex and the story compelling. 

I think I can talk hours about IC xD

They’re officially in “considering positive” stage right now, which is basically saying “yeap, they 99% doing it”, but I just need 100% conformation from tvN or Awesome ENT. be 1000% sure and relax lol 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Sometimes I am confused as well if checking on list of top hallyu star. I dont know why Seo Joon is not there. Lol. Anyway, the important thing is he gets more recognition and he deserves it well. :heart:

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

He did win several votes, including one from Arashi Weekly though But, even if that wasn’t the case, two of his shows right now in top 10 Netflix Japan, with one being 3 years old;))) 

Also, I always hope that Seo Jun gets all the love and trust from general public, because that’s the recipe to have a longevity;)))

As for IC, I guess any other year situation could’ve been different, but honestly this show is good on it’s own. In terms of characters it’s also a league of it’s own. Both male and female characters basically ahead of their time, with how complex and true they’re as simple humans. With their flaws, unlikable decisions and misjudgment forced on youngsters by society from their childhood, yet their ability to rise beyond that is makes them complex and the story compelling. 

I think I can talk hours about IC xD

They’re officially in “considering positive” stage right now, which is basically saying “yeap, they 99% doing it”, but I just need 100% conformation from tvN or Awesome ENT. be 1000% sure and relax lol 

How about in China? It is not as hype as in Japan and Philippines?

I still dont get why they have to "put aside" IC. For me, it is the best drama ever. I can learn so many things from IC. It is not fantasy at all. You can apply many lessons from IC in our life. Our reality life. That's why I think even men also enjoy watching IC. :blush:

• Like 4

give him a whiff

20201101_1526544637273690057405720.jpg?w

Park Seo Joon for Chanel fragrances in Elle Korea. Just realised his complexion is fair, though as not vampire-pale as Lee Dong Wook. The latter is the face for Chanel’s male beauty line in South Korea. Guess they like ’em porcelain bright.

20201101_1527198208543193361137571.jpg?w20201101_1527305581316012781918762.jpg?w

20201101_1527082664930935775039960.jpg?w

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/11/01/give-him-a-whiff/

• Like 2
  • Love 2

*** I love these Elle photoshoots. Park Seojoon bares his muscles/body for the pictorials. hahaha - Park Seojoon confidently shows off his broad shoulders and back muscles.This is for November issue, right? I'm glad that he modeled for the luxury brand Chanel here. I admire him for maintaining his body amidst his busy schedule. :rickroll:

1604023439693-0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 11/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I don't believe them giving credits for Gaho and IC though. They keep snubbing IC 

At least just for the OST this time please :tears:

@serenilmauve Me too, i always do rewatching his variety shows. Whenever youtube recommends me the videos, i just can't help watching it again and again xD 

Just a couple days ago this clip popped up, so i rewatched it again and it made my day:))

Lmfao those mommas' flirting skill was on another level :lol: And those teenage girls were also so cute. How they waited for him to go outside and went back and forth in front of the restaurant only to see him. They didn't even know him right? But so head over heels with him lol. They were basically me when i still a teenager acting in front of my crush :crazymad:

5 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I have a knock if version of his Chanel watches :joy: But I’m gonna pretend we have same thing :tounge_wink:

Congrats! You have couple item with him.  So jealous lol :lol:

Finally they've subbed it

• Like 3