Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

29 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell Aside from the cover photoshoot? Or with the entire crew of IC? Maybe because by the time they finished IC it was already in pandemic era? So the social distancing is already in place

With the entire crew of IC. Maybe you are right. I only think why they dont have moment together as famous Danbam's team. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

The wrap up party was private due to pandemic and I only see one photo for the wrap up party. :blush:

Ah i see..maybe they did the whole crew photo there but they just didn't share it due to policy :)

i love his go dongman looks best :kiss_wink: He still has those of boyish features blended with his mature ones. Now he's all matured..lol! If that even makes sense..

• Like 2

17 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

https://youtu.be/gHfrcVPIids

PSJ and Hwarang was mentioned on Japanese TV 
Some panel members also mentioned that Itaewon Class had huge popularity in Japan and mentioned his cameo in Parasite;)

I hope he can also be popular in Japan too, like some more senior actors..but I think no one beats bae young joon yet in Japan :)

I haven't seen him make a visit to Japan or has he? --edit. My mistake, he did go there for a fan meeting..lol!

These pictures of him with Chanel make me want to buy Chanel N5..aarggh..this ads is really effective!  

Btw, this came out on my recommendation list. Woah..i didn't know they had a commercial together..cute! And when did they shoot this? They can't be shooting this there right? The atmosphere is just like in garachico, even their clothes and hair do.

• Like 3

@ivanovie25 I would say he is actually popular in Japan for a Korean actor;))) Especially considering he and Hyun Bin the only k-actors this year, who had so many magazine coverage, including ANAN magazine and they were featured in TV shows.

Also, his japanese  fanbase strong in terms of being supportive, they always celebrate his anniversaries in industry and b-days. Both KeyEast and Awesome ENT. not the most fan friendly agencies, they rarely organize fanmeetings for their stars, but KeyEast opened his japanese fandom “Junners” away before Awesome ENT. decided to open his korean one;))

• Like 4

On 10/30/2020 at 2:07 PM, Gisell Gisell said:

Well, he is really the best kissing executor I think. Lol. Do you translate the BTS @Anjalifairy? If yes, it is at IC thread?  :blush: I only remember the "motae solo" well. 

No, i think that's from an old interview i found on youtube but i forgot which video exactly :joy:

On 10/30/2020 at 2:33 PM, AsveriaPSJ said:

I need a list, ASAP!!!

What we know? :blink:

There's a lot actually from various articles or entertainment programs. Some were already discussed here:D

On 10/30/2020 at 4:02 PM, serenilmauve said:

Lmfao! Me too, what a tease xD

@Anjalifairy he was lol He couldn’t touch women except Kim Miso, he had a trauma, remember?;) He couldn’t even kiss her first 9 episodes lol 

But neither him or Sae Roy looked inexperienced lol Because they were played by Park Seo Jun himself xD 

Thanks! How could i forget that important plot. I guess it's a sign to re-watch it again :lol:

On 10/31/2020 at 9:06 AM, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy patiently for the interview translation. :heart: It is so cute to see the couple shirts with Simba. Lol. 

I just posted it on my IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHCc8Ftp2Uq/?igshid=sjn2nsov0f2j

On 10/31/2020 at 11:00 AM, ivanovie25 said:

I think IC and Hospital Playlist will be head to head on OST, they both have outstanding soundtracks, personally i don't know which to choose :P but for psj, i will vote for IC..

IC ost especially by Gaho should win something on music award this year. There are many good OSTs this year but "start over" is seriously iconic and fenomenal :rolleyes:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

his ironing skills better than mine xD

Okay, I just need conformation for Youn’s Kitchen 3 now, because I need it to make myself feel better;)

7 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I hope he can also be popular in Japan too, like some more senior actors..but I think no one beats bae young joon yet in Japan :)

I haven't seen him make a visit to Japan or has he? --edit. My mistake, he did go there for a fan meeting..lol!

These pictures of him with Chanel make me want to buy Chanel N5..aarggh..this ads is really effective!  

Btw, this came out on my recommendation list. Woah..i didn't know they had a commercial together..cute! And when did they shoot this? They can't be shooting this there right? The atmosphere is just like in garachico, even their clothes and hair do.

Did you guys re-watch Youn's Kitchen 2 clips on youtube just to prepare youself before Youn's Kitchen 3? Bcs i did lol! :lol:

@ivanovie25 that was not the real set

dumbheaded-ssam-20201101-0001.jpg

They built like the real one :D

• Like 4

Thank you for translation! @Anjalifairy

Simba being drama queen over food xD Also, Seo Jun being attentive owner :fullofhearts:

... I always re-watch Seo Jun videos xD So it's natural for me to re-watch regularly Youn's Kitchen xD

He's like someone who swallowed rainbow, always makes me happy, when something unpleasant happens in my life lol Cheesy me, as usual xD

• Like 3
  • Love 1