Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

18 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think especially for romantic and love scenes. :blush: I remembered (if I am not mistaken) the IC BTS showed that Seo Joon said Saeroyi is single since he was born, how can he can kiss deeply and the text mentioned Saeroyi can learn from Seo Joon for kissing. Lol.

@Anjalifairy Thks dear. I think he will never miss any chance to do exercise whenever he goes. A healthy young man indeed. 

Lol in korea, it's called "motae solo" or "mossol", it's a common slang for someone who has never dated since birth. Lee Youngjoon was also a mossol, but why do you think episode 13 is so hot flaming mess?? Bcs of Seojun's natural talent i think :joy:

Edit : Youngjoon is also a mossol right? Or no? I forgot! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lol in korea, it's called "motae solo" or "mossol", it's a common slang for someone who has never dated since birth. Lee Youngjoon was also a mossol, but why do you think episode 13 is so hot flaming mess?? Bcs of Seojun's natural talent i think :joy:

I laughed so hard everytime I see the way he kissed. How Saeroyi and LYJ can kiss till I forget to breathe for awhile. :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I laughed so hard everytime I see the way he kissed. How Saeroyi and LYJ can kiss till I forget to breathe for awhile. :tounge_wink:

In an interview, when he was asked about kissing scene, he said that it's something that has to be executed well. That's his motto. No wonder :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

In an interview, when he was asked about kissing scene, he said that it's something that has to be executed well. That's his motto. No wonder :lol:

Well, he is really the best kissing executor I think. Lol. Do you translate the BTS @Anjalifairy? If yes, it is at IC thread?  :blush: I only remember the "motae solo" well. 

• Like 4

On 10/30/2020 at 1:33 PM, AsveriaPSJ said:

I need a list, ASAP!!!

What we know? :blink:

Lmfao! Me too, what a tease xD

PSJ for Smart CF

@Anjalifairy he was lol He couldn’t touch women except Kim Miso, he had a trauma, remember?;) He couldn’t even kiss her first 9 episodes lol 

But neither him or Sae Roy looked inexperienced lol Because they were played by Park Seo Jun himself xD 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Aha!..couple shirts with Simba..lol! Waiting for him to post on instagram..i hope he's bold enough to share it :D

He's exceptionally beautiful and breathtakingly handsome in this elle cover..i dunno what more adjectives should i use to describe how i feel about him..lol! 

• Like 4

*** “Start” (“Itaewon Class”) by Gaho is nominated as Best OST in 2020 MAMA. This year’s ceremony will take place in Korea on December 6 at 6 p.m. KST.The criteria for the final winners are as follows: :blush:

• Artist of the Year and Artist Category Awards – 30% official votes, 30% judge panel, 20% digital song sales, 20% physical album sales
  • Song of the Year and Song Genre Category Awards – 20% official votes, 40% judge panel, 30% digital song sales, 10% physical album sales
  • Album of the Year – 40% judge panel, 60% physical album sales
  • Worldwide Icon of the Year, Worldwide Fans’ Choice Top 10 – 60% official votes, 20% social media votes, 20% global music video views
  • Best Music Video – 70% judge panel, 30% global music video views

In order to be eligible, the music must have been released between October 24, 2019 and October 28, 2020.

Voting will take place online here through December 5 at 11:59 p.m. KST.

Best OST

• Gaho – “Start” (“Itaewon Class”)
  • Baek Yerin – “Here I Am Again” (“Crash Landing On You”)
  • Sandeul – “Slightly Tipsy” (“She is My Type”)
  • Joy – “Introduce me a good person” (“Hospital Playlist”)
  • Jo Jung Suk – “Aloha” (“Hospital Playlist”)
  • Like 2

Elle/Chanel as an international brand should have put subtitle on their videos right? It irks me that they don't consider international customers whilst i think they know really well, once they get a star as big as Seo Joon, the coverage sales market will be on asian level not just korea..

Anyway, i wonder if the situation is normal, maybe Seo Joon and IC team would have a get together in Itaewon on Halloween to celebrate the success of IC..next time, i will go to Korea on Halloween just to experience this crowd of 'supernatural thingy' lol! 

I think IC and Hospital Playlist will be head to head on OST, they both have outstanding soundtracks, personally i don't know which to choose :P but for psj, i will vote for IC..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Elle/Chanel as an international brand should have put subtitle on their videos right? It irks me that they don't consider international customers whilst i think they know really well, once they get a star as big as Seo Joon, the coverage sales market will be on asian level not just korea..

Anyway, i wonder if the situation is normal, maybe Seo Joon and IC team would have a get together in Itaewon on Halloween to celebrate the success of IC..next time, i will go to Korea on Halloween just to experience this crowd of 'supernatural thingy' lol! 

I think IC and Hospital Playlist will be head to head on OST, they both have outstanding soundtracks, personally i don't know which to choose :P but for psj, i will vote for IC..

Do they ever put subtitles? I read some and Seo Joon talked about Simba. He said Simba was stressed out and he has to bring Simba to hospital because Seo Joon didnt give meat to Simba due to fatty foods. (Anyway we really have to wait @Anjalifairy. Lol). Simba, do you need us to take care of you? :tounge_wink:

And I really wanna know how the sales of Elle Magazines with 3 covers of Seo Joon and Chanel No. 5 (I wanna have it too). 

Talking about IC, I always think why they didnt have photoshoot together. Danbam's team. I noticed some dramas, they will have team photoshoots. Sigh.

For me, it will be IC OST. :blush:

• Like 2