Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGw__9Zpc4c/?igshid=xjmqfzdppqj3

Another loyal fan doing Seojun tour:)) I would just sit at the cafe all day and make sure to get the best spot waiting for Seojun coming to 1216 :lol:

@serenilmauveSo they've already installed the "1216" board. Looks kewl just like the owner :fullofhearts:

@willenetteI guess his building stands out the most with its modern look since they said it is surrounded by old buildings in that area :D

@Katie BaeHello, welcome to the thread. Have a good time here with us :)

• Like 5

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

:waves:

Welcome, and please stay with us;) We always happy to see people joining our conversations :heartxoxo:

Prance. is hair and style salon that belongs to his long time hairstylist. You can see her in all his videos doing his hair. She was with him since his rookie days and helped him a lot with styling, when he first moved to Seoul and tried to get into agencies to debut as an actor.

So he always shows his support to her business, because they’re close. So her wore Prance. shirt as to promote her place and good luck charm. Recently she and her team moved from their old salon (the one where he cut his hair for Itaewon Class) and Seo Jun brought a building offering them to move there. I bet his rent price is not as high as anywhere else in expensive Gangnam and it’s secure to be under him as a landlord;))) 

Yeap, he changed it to match his birth date :P This building is now officially another “Seo Jun fans destination” place lol 

Thank you for the info, dear ❤❤❤ So, its his stylist's salon. He truly is a sweetheart... makes fall in love with him all the more... I actually miss him.. I cant wait for him to upload another youtube video or do some tv guestings.. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Is this Korean translation of his japanese ANAN magazine interview?

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116297&_rk=eYK&page=1

Yesss.. Actually i've finished the translation and was about to post it yesterday, but something wrong with my laptop that i couldn't edit it here. I tried it again just now, but my stupid laptop is acting up again :sweats: I'll try again using another device.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Happy pill :getmygrooveon:

He is indeed my happy pill :relaxed: i consume it everyday 3 times a day to elevate my day lol! You guys provide so many updates of him..thank you so much

@Katie Bae welcome! ^^ I'm a newbie too here, but i'm also a newbie on Seo Joon' train..lol!

Yeah, that building name is so cool! I'm really proud of him for taking care of his friends and family. The way he moved his family back to seoul and he's actually living with them while he could have just lived on his own really reflects how a filial son he is. He's indeed park sae royi inside

Well, tbh i fell in and out of love with several actors before, but i think this one is different :wub: I'm really impressed by his good attitude and humility

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

PARK SEO JUN AN AN JAPANESE MAGAZINE 2020 INTERVIEW (ENGLISH TRANSLATION)

Q. When do you feel the happiest as an actor?
A. It's when i feel empowered by the works and characters that i've played. The motivation is i want to show good performance without disappointing those who cheer me on.

Q. Whats your turning point as an actor and why?  
A. Although my acting career as an actor hasn't been that long, but Itaewon Class gave me opportunity to reflect on myself. I'm inspired by Park Saeroy who sticks to his beliefs. 

Q. What do Park Saeroy and yourself have in common, and also what's the difference?
A. What we have in common is we do our best under the given situations. You can't always walk down a smooth path in life. I think i've come to this day by doing the best i could, it's similar to Saeroy who walked his path that way. The difference is that Saeroy's driving force is his constant anger against his revenge opponent, Jangga. While i'm the type of person that doesn't get stuck in difficult situations and tries to focus on what i need to do.

Q. How did you feel when you first saw yourself with chestnut hair? Was it difficult for you to maintain that hairstyle?
A. At first, i thought i had to get used with it quickly. Personally, i wanted to have a short hair cut, thankfully that wish came true through this work. But to be honest, Saeroy's hairstyle was difficult to maintain. During filming, i had to go to beauty salon and cut it once every 4 days. I did it continuously until the filming over. As it is a hairstyle that's hard to maintain, i don't recommend it to my friends (laughs).

Q. Were there any difficulties bcs the story was based webtoon?
A. My concern was more to what extent of emotional expression i should show. If you look at the webtoon, the characters look curt even if they're angry. However, as i was acting, i had to show my acting catharsis in the drama. We can watch webtoons by scrolling. However, videos are reproduced by adding cuts using time. Breathing, tone, and eyes are all important, as they are not expressed in webtoons. I acted with so much care about that.

Q. What is your impression of Itaewon Class Popularity in Japan?  
A. I heard that many people in Japan have paid attention to it. I was surprised to hear that there were people who copied Saeroy's fashion and hairstyle, and i'm proud of it that it was a great opportunity to learn more about korean dramas abroad.

Q. What do you think the reason that man who have never seen any Korean drama was fascinated to it?
A. "The most important thing in life is yourself. Let's live the life we ultimately want while keeping our values." Probably the message of this work echoed in the heart of people living in the same generation across the border. There are many situations in life where we can't help but compromise, but i think many people have sympathized with the character of Park Saeroy, a young man who overcame adversity and kept his beliefs.

Q. In particular, please tell me about the most impressive scene and the dialogue that remains in mind.
A. In the last episode, the dialogue of the scene where Saeroy talking about the view of life with Yiseo on an overpass still remains in my memory. It's like a repetitive day, but in fact, no one knows what will happen tomorrow. Some interesting things may happen in life. Or even if nothing special happened, i think it is very important to live with the exciting mindset, "What does tomorrow have?".

Q. The most impressive filming spot in Itaewon.
A. In the 2nd episode, Saeroy walked along the streets of Itaewon where he was having a Halloween festival after he was released from jail. It really felt like i was at a Halloween festival. (The filming day of the scene was on the real Halloween day, October 31th). I think that the festival atmosphere on set was well conveyed on the broadcast, and the feeling that Saeroy was attracted to Itaewon was also well expressed.

Q. What have you been doing on your day off? Please also tell us how to live an ideal holiday.
A. On my days off, i work out or watch dramas or movies. Not only do i rest my body but also my mind. So i try my best not to think about anything when i rest. I think it gives me energy to start something new again.

Q. Your Youtube channel reveals the behind the stage of your starring works or your appearance with your dog, etc. Why did you start Youtube?
A. I launch my Youtube channel for those who want to know what i've been up to bcs there are very few opportunities to meet fans other than during the drama broadcast or when the movie released. I show you a more relaxed and personal aspect that you will not see in tv shows or other broadcasts. It is difficult and awkward to show you a glimpse of my everyday life, but i think i want to show more different aspects in the future. 

Q. I think covid pandemic is changing the situation in both work and private in various ways. Is there anything a reverse to what you used to do?
A. I used to meet my friends or travel to recharge whenever i had time before, but i've been spending most of my time at home lately except during filming. I work out at home or watch movies or dramas that i wanted to watch. Also, I've been searching for what's on other Youtube channels.

Q. 'Fight For My Way' and the movie 'Lion' challenged the role of a martial artist. What is your personal favorite sport?
A. It's soccer. I like to play and watch soccer. I also like baseball because my dream was to become a baseball player when i was young, but i became more interested in playing soccer recently for the filming of movie 'Dream'. I'm happy that i can focus without thinking about anything else during a soccer game, and when i watch a match, i feel like my stress is released from enjoying it even if my team wins or loses.

Q. Is there any goal you want to achieve within this year?
A. My biggest goal is to complete 'Dream' filming safely. It's not easy filming in this situation, but thankfully our teamwork is good and the character of Hongdae that i played is a big challenge for myself, so i think i should do it well.

Q. What is your personal dream that you would like to achieve?
A. I think it's not only for me, but also for many people, that hope Covid will end as soon as possible and we can return to our old days. Itaewon Class rating pledge, The One-Day Cart Bar (a pledge to invite viewers to Pocha/Bar if the audience rating exceeds 10%) was also canceled, and it was very regrettable. In a safer situation, i want to be able to repay the love i have received from my fans in various ways. I'm thinking of showing you more diverse contents on youtube.

Q. Lastly, please send a message to the fans who are cheering you on in Japan.
A. I heard that 'Itaewon Class' is also popular in Japan. Thank you so much for your warm interest and love in my work. I will continue to show better performances. I want to meet Japanese fans, so please take care of your health until then. Thank you always.

-----------------------------------------------END---------------------------------------------

Thanks to a k-fan who translated it from japanese to korean and posted it on DC :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

He title "Youn's Kitchen" is possibly changed. Whatever, i just want my Seojun back on screen. 

2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Now Youn’s Kitchen has new maknae that Seo Jun also can boss around 

Yessssss and the bossy Lee Seojin will have to 2 subordinates lolllll

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

He title "Youn's Kitchen" is possibly changed. Whatever, i just want my Seojun back on screen. 

Yessssss and the bossy Lee Seojin will have to 2 subordinates lolllll

Why? Youn Yuh Jung is not joining? She was the charm of the show... Her presence was big. 

But remember how we talked about, that they definitely need new worker, because it’s hard for just four of them. Woo Shik is great addition. He his random, humble, funny and close to Seo Jun and Yumi! 

Also, it’s slap to people, that talked bad about Summer Vacation <_<

I wonder if Seo Jun now gets “promotion” from part-timer xD

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Why? Youn Yuh Jung is not joining? She was the charm of the show... Her presence was big. 

But remember how we talked about, that they definitely need new worker, because it’s hard for just four of them. Woo Shik is great addition. He his random, humble, funny and close to Seo Jun and Yumi! 

Based on the article, she joins the cast line up. But my guess is they will change the format a bit, maybe?

Yes, Wooshik will definetly be the ice breaker. He is well suited for variety show. I really love him in Summer Vacation despite the bad ratings, but Wooshik is gold :D

I think so. Seojun will get the promotion to be the "senior part-timer" lol

Gosshhh can't wait for January to come :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Based on the article, she joins the cast line up. But my guess is they will change the format a bit, maybe?

Yes, Wooshik will definetly be the ice breaker. He is well suited for variety show. I really love him in Summer Vacation despite the bad ratings, but Wooshik is gold :D

I think so. Seojun will get the promotion to be the "senior part-timer" lol

Gosshhh can't wait for January to come 

Shouldn’t he at least now be “full time” worker? XD

I wonder how it will be like. Youn’s Kitchen 2 fun part was seeing foreigner reacting to Korean cuisine the first time and how no one knew who they’re lol 

But in Na PD we trust;))) Hope ratings will be as good as first two;) 

It’s again October-November and we again waiting for Seo Jun’s January comeback to TV hehehhe

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Shouldn’t he at least now be “full time” worker? XD

I wonder how it will be like. Youn’s Kitchen 2 fun part was seeing foreigner reacting to Korean cuisine the first time and how no one knew who they’re lol 

But in Na PD we trust;))) Hope ratings will be as good as first two;) 

It’s again October-November and we again waiting for Seo Jun’s January comeback to TV hehehhe

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy:highonflowers: Oh my.. It is the best Monday I think. Lol. :issohappy:Finally we can see Seo Joon again plus the cutest Woo Shik. Thanks to Na PD. Cant wait to see their interaction especially with the Boss LSJ. He has 2 guys under him now.

I really love this October. So many good things and news about Seo Joon. :fullofhearts:

And once again, thank you so much for the translation @Anjalifairy. I am waiting for his new contents of Record Parks. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I think now choi woo shik will be new part time worker and seo joon will be full timer lol

• Like 3

On 10/24/2020 at 2:12 PM, Gisell Gisell said:

Why they wanna do that? How about others then? It is not only WWWSK but it is the only one reaches 300M now. Calling @sueeila

Hi everyone.. i'm taking a break for a while focusing in my teenage son on his big exam and exam project and already finished last friday. And i just coming back from my hometown for a short holiday.

What? Why? I just heard about this restriction and really shocked and so so sad.. how can they do this to us as a fan :tears:.. but yeah i'm a very positive gal so i'll try my best to make it 500m views :lol:

On the bright side it's good to here psj will join youn's kitchen 3 along with his best friend cws

It's really a blessed october :heart:

• Like 4