Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Spoiler
@Anjalifairy He should make a phone call lol But her husband should be the one to show an interest to make her fan heart happy lol 

Their daughter is also adorable in her love for Seo Jun. I still remember how she called him “Prince” lol I think fans decided to call him “Mood Prince” because of her too xD 

@serenilmauve Ikr? They've mentioned him countless times on the show. He should respond them xD. I read on DC that fans also doubt he would actually come. Some even thought that it might be another online fan meeting since there's Kloudbeer poster on the refrigerator :lol: But they're also curious to watch, whether the real Seojun will show up, or video call meeting, or it's just Park Seojun's doppelganger lol. But if he came, they would have already released a teaser or preview right? To raise anticipation... :rolleyes:

Spoiler

@Anjalifairy really? He was supposed to join Youn's Kitchen 3 in march? I just knew this..So he's still interested and Na PD was also planning to group them again. Now i think it depends on his schedule. Please Seo Joon, make room a bit for Youn's Kitchen..:)

But if they shoot this in Jeju, with their popularity and obviously Seo Joon is now one of the most popular actors in korea, it'll be difficult to control the public particularly the fans..too risky shooting it in korea i think

Oh, @Anjalifairy, after the V-Live they still have more events? I think i still saw him wearing the same sweater until the end of V-Live. Poor Jiwon, she looks kinda sleepy during that V-live..lol!

@ivanovie25You can read my previous post about the article here :D

Spoiler

Also, in his interview with Esquire last May, he talked about his appearance in Youn's Kitchen 2. He said he was so nervous and under a lot of stress when filming for it bcs it's his first experience to be on the show but if he did it one more time, he thought he would be more relax. It sounded like a hint for me that he was supposed to be on the next season as well. But schedule wise, i'm not sure whether or not the current situation has changed. 

This time in Jeju, they will meet more local tourist that are already familiar with them. Hopefully it doesn't make the show less fun, bcs, imo, the main attraction and authenticity of this show is they open the restaurant in foreign places where people have no idea that those who are serving and cooking for them are top stars xD But of course, as long as there is Seojun, i will definitely invest lol. 

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell I have no idea if there was any other event after the Vlive bcs i couldn't find any videos after Seojun changed into shirt. Only some photos were released :D

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:
Still have no idea how this magazine is called lol

Isn't it Mokkanhenshu Magazine?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I will say this... it’s just easy to see in what kind of shows he could be a guest. In Na PD shows, yes. Because has connection to the PD, guests and etc., but he will not appear in flesh for majority of shows, he is too big and too busy for them :coolshades:

Well, I hope Na PD will take Seo Joon whenever he goes then. Lol. It is possible for Seo Joon to come to RM again? It is kinda fun to see him with LKS. 

And nothing happen last nite for the wife and daughter? :blush:

All the fanarts are so cool. Amazing. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just checked the episode of the Song's family. It was little Seojun who came with almost the same bamtori cut :joy: When he arrived and the family was about to open the door, IC ost was played and they put a scene where Park Saeroy walking the entrance of Danbam :lol: Their daughter loved this little Seojun as well lol. 

On 10/19/2020 at 12:11 PM, serenilmauve said:
Still have no idea how this magazine is called lol

Just found out that the name of this magazine is Motto Shiritai Kankoku TV Drama

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Just checked the episode of the Song's family. It was little Seojun who came with almost the same bamtori cut :joy: When he arrived and the family was about to open the door, IC ost was played and they put a scene where Park Saeroy walking the entrance of Danbam :lol: Their daughter loved this little Seojun as well lol. 

Just found out that the name of this magazine is Motto Shiritai Kankoku TV Drama

I laughed so hard, when I saw his wife putting his Kloud Draft Beer poster on refrigerator lol At this point it’s her teasing him, because she enjoys his reaction xD Also when boys came we don’t see poster anymore on refrigerator lol 
Husband accepting his defeat from men called “Park Seo Jun” :lol: I wonder if boy’s parents gave him bamtori hairstyle consciously :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Well, I hope Na PD will take Seo Joon whenever he goes then. Lol. It is possible for Seo Joon to come to RM again? It is kinda fun to see him with LKS. 

And nothing happen last nite for the wife and daughter? :blush:

All the fanarts are so cool. Amazing. 

At this point I don’t think so. But who knows. I’m not gonna close that doors completely, even if I’m skeptical lol Seo Jun’s popularity right now at point when people mention him without him needing being here anyway. His name alone is an equivalent of attention :coolshades:

• Like 1