Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 10/15/2020 at 6:35 PM, ivanovie25 said:

Omg! I just read this..i'm waiting for this with the hope that Seo Joon will join the force again..please please Na PD..

But i have a feeling that they're gonna replace the part timer, that's the concept, that's why they call him part timer :( still i'm praying hard too..

On 10/16/2020 at 10:38 AM, Gisell Gisell said:

Ahhh.. So he is #humanchanel now. I believe his body's smell are full of Chanel now and I loveeee it.... :blush:

Btw, I forgot to tell you that his V-line sweater is V-Live is so appealing as well. He looked so yummy. :tounge_wink: I really wanna watch all BTS of FFMW. Sigh. Now I am searching the full sub of PC and I cannot find it. :tears:

Why suddenly I hope Na PD will keep Seo Joon and it is fine for new part timer? Seo Joon can be assistant of LYJ. Can it happen? 

The original plan when they were supposed to be going somewhere overseas last march for filming Youn's Kitchen 3 was Seojun to join them. So what i'm trying to say is, we still have chance. Though it's probably a slim chance :tears: Hopefully Na PD and production team will still stick to their original plan. 

I really want to see them again. The combination of these 4 actors for variety show is seriously unique for me. Especially i really miss the bossy and naggy Lee Seojin in his collaboration with our handsome and reliable man, Seojun. JinJun xD. 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:09 PM, ivanovie25 said:

But to think that LSJ speaks highly of him after youn's kitchen 2 shooting, and how Na PD depends on LSJ for this show, it could be that they would ask PSJ to join them again. Na PD also seems fond of our Seo Joon because he asked him to join 3mad and summer vacation as a guest. Now i hope Seo Joon also wants it and has available schedule for it 

Seojun has been on Na PD's circle and has already become one of his ace, i believe:)) So we can still expect him to appear in more Na PD's variety shows in the future :D

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
p.s.

also, girls, am I reading rules right and we can finally post from IG?;)))

Oh yesssss! Just read the new rules. Finally they allow us to embedd IG post again here. It means everything will be so much easier again :gangnamstyle:

Did i read it right?? Seojun will make a surprise visit to the couple's house?? Woahhhh! Indeed, you must dream big bcs nothing is impossible! Lollllll Finallyyyy!!! Maaan the wife will be on a cloud 9!!! I'm so happy for herrrrr 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy they wrote “Park Seo Jun”, so I’m not sure if it’s actually Park Seo Jun xD

Yeah, and there's no teaser if it's the real Seojun who will show up kkk. Omg but still, i hope Seojun at least will make a phone call xD

On 10/16/2020 at 10:38 AM, Gisell Gisell said:

Btw, I forgot to tell you that his V-line sweater is V-Live is so appealing as well. He looked so yummy. :tounge_wink: I really wanna watch all BTS of FFMW. Sigh. Now I am searching the full sub of PC and I cannot find it. :tears:

I just read it. Too many updates i should catch up during my absence lol. He's sweating a lot at that time in that sweater. 

seowonsjournal-20201018-0002.jpg

So he changed it xD

24 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Also, about IG posts, so true lol Before that ban I didn’t even notice how much I relay on it. Thankfully PSJ’ Japanese and Korean fandoms were such a big help with their twitter 

I'm not even active in twitter so i just gave up when it comes to update video-type or gif-type post unless it's also available on youtube xD

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy He should make a phone call lol But her husband should be the one to show an interest to make her fan heart happy lol 

Their daughter is also adorable in her love for Seo Jun. I still remember how she called him “Prince” lol I think fans decided to call him “Mood Prince” because of her too xD 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Anjalifairy really? He was supposed to join Youn's Kitchen 3 in march? I just knew this..So he's still interested and Na PD was also planning to group them again. Now i think it depends on his schedule. Please Seo Joon, make room a bit for Youn's Kitchen..:)

But if they shoot this in Jeju, with their popularity and obviously Seo Joon is now one of the most popular actors in korea, it'll be difficult to control the public particularly the fans..too risky shooting it in korea i think

Oh, @Anjalifairy, after the V-Live they still have more events? I think i still saw him wearing the same sweater until the end of V-Live. Poor Jiwon, she looks kinda sleepy during that V-live..lol!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy they wrote “Park Seo Jun”, so I’m not sure if it’s actually Park Seo Jun xD 

Also, about IG posts, so true lol Before that ban I didn’t even notice how much I relay on it. Thankfully PSJ’ Japanese and Korean fandoms were such a big help with their twitter :biubiu:

Ouchhh.. I thought we can see our Seo Joon tonite. I really hope Seo Joon will make phone call to the wife and daughter. They even have the Kloud Draft poster. Lol. I really wanna see their reaction. It will be really cute. 

11 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy really? He was supposed to join Youn's Kitchen 3 in march? I just knew this..So he's still interested and Na PD was also planning to group them again. Now i think it depends on his schedule. Please Seo Joon, make room a bit for Youn's Kitchen..:)

But if they shoot this in Jeju, with their popularity and obviously Seo Joon is now one of the most popular actors in korea, it'll be difficult to control the public particularly the fans..too risky shooting it in korea i think

Oh, @Anjalifairy, after the V-Live they still have more events? I think i still saw him wearing the same sweater until the end of V-Live. Poor Jiwon, she looks kinda sleepy during that V-live..lol!

Gosh... I really hope Seo Joon will make time and Na PD will persuade Seo Joon for that. I think LSJ is happy if Seo Joon is around as he can ask Seo Joon to do anything. Lol. And our handsome part timer really can do everything. I am so impressed watching the behind the scenes actually. When he cooked pasta so fast for Yumi and himself, when he still cooked for all of them at the last day (even though I believe he was tired) but it seems his energy was fully charged all day long. :fullofhearts:Well, I remind myself dont expect too high. Lol. 

Yes @Anjalifairy, what event that Seo Joon changed his sweater then? There was more events after the V-live?

• Like 2