Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

It's fine with me, i can see the photos

On first page? Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Wow new look again

I can't see the photos only on starter though.

Thanks. I think I would need to update it. I just don’t remember if I have them on my laptop :( 
It’s good thing I’m still working on new design xD

8 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I learn something new about water consumption today. I cant believe that it will make puffy face. Well, models and actors really work hard especially our Seo Joon then. :blush:

And you are so right about his voice. I dont know why it can make me feel calm. It is my best lullaby now. Lol.

Because he is so calm himself, he always talks in such relaxing manner :omg:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I really love the #Track 27 and Awesome Naver Post. Seo Joon is so handsome and I cannot stop staring his lips because of the close up. :blush:

I am curious about this thing: not drinking water. Seriously, is it common? I know some detox without food but it is my first time knowing not drinking water. :idk:

Thanks a lot. :fullofhearts:

The man that I need in this world. Lol. 

Yes I love this Track 27 too especially when he unbotton his shirt :yum: can't takes my eyes off (i'm a pervert.. i make my mission to make a 100m views of the ep 13 wwwsk by end of this year.. who would have thought that it's already 300++m) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve btw thread now has a small panel that shows popular days. As expected, those are mostly the days before IC aired especially after they dropped the first promotional materials like poster and teaser. We got so hyped at the time:))

Yeah, also we could to post more freely at that time :bawling:

1 minute ago, sueeila said:

Yes I love this Track 27 too especially when he unbotton his shirt :yum: can't takes my eyes off (i'm a pervert.. i make my mission to make a 100m views of the ep 13 wwwsk by end of this year.. who would have thought that it's already 300++m) 

70 million views looked amazing, but 310 million is people right top k-pop MV level :coolshades:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Thanks. I think I would need to update it. I just don’t remember if I have them on my laptop :( 

Take your time girl. Also, thanks in advance for your hard work for the new design :heartxoxo:

6 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Ohoooooo pervert mind with sharp eyes! I love it too!! Just a small gesture but too hot to handle Flirty Reaction GIF by moodman

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Oh.. I see it and I wish he will unbotton more actually :lol:. Can I expect 500M by end of this year then @sueeila:emmm:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

On first page? Thanks!

Because he is so calm himself, he always talks in such relaxing manner :omg:

I cannot see the photos as well on the first page so we will wait your new design then. :blush: Thank you so much for all your hardworks. :foryou:

His voice really gives me healing mode. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Take your time girl. Also, thanks in advance for your hard work for the new design 

Lmfao, I think it’s more than months since I said I will change first page xD

12 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I cannot see the photos as well on the first page so we will wait your new design then. :blush: Thank you so much for all your hardworks. :foryou:

His voice really gives me healing mode. 

For now I just fixed photos;)))

btw, please, share your photos of Seo Jun, that I can use. Preferably in good quality, but it could be any type of photos  :eatscookie:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Lmfao, I think it’s more than months since I said I will change first page xD

For now I just fixed photos;)))

btw, please, share your photos of Seo Jun, that I can use. Preferably in good quality, but it could be any type of photos  :eatscookie:

All I have are his recent photos only and I am not sure it is good quality or not. :blush:  I will try to send you later then. 

It is interesting to know the Popular Days so I can read it. :blush:

Ahhh.. I miss IC as well. I always re-watch IC (not sure how many times already) and nowadays watch WWWSK bcos I need some laugh from our Vice President and the hype at Netflix Japan. :elated:

Btw, do you know when usually they will do the promotion for movie? Just wonder why it is so quiet about DREAM. 

• Like 2