Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

42 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Too bad. I think there is not many BTS scenes for FFMW. I really miss Seo Joon now. 

That’s mostly KBS fault. Also I can’t say that they released less BTS videos, since FFMW was really popular, but still, allegedly production company wanted to release DVD with bts videos, but KBS already deleted needed amount of footage. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Kang Ha Neul To Make Special Appearance In IU And Park Seo Joon’s Upcoming Film

Kang Ha Neul To Make Special Appearance In IU And Park Seo Joon’s Upcoming Film

There is going to be a special reunion in the upcoming film “Dream”!

On August 19, Kang Ha Neul’s agency TH Company confirmed reports that the actor will be making a special cameo appearance in the upcoming film starring IU and Park Seo Joon, and led by “Extreme Job” director Lee Byung Hun.

The source from the agency explained, “Kang Ha Neul happily agreed to appear in the film for free as he knows director Lee Byung Hun, Park Seo Joon, and IU.” Kang Ha Neul worked with the director in the 2015 film “Twenty,” and appeared in the 2016 SBS drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” alongside IU. He also starred in the film “Midnight Runners” with Park Seo Joon in 2017.

“Dream” will tell the story of a motley crew of inexperienced players trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event. The film’s cast includes IU, Park Seo Joon, and Lee Hyun Woo. The film is set to premiere in 2021.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1420034wpp/kang-ha-neul-to-make-special-appearance-in-iu-and-park-seo-joons-upcoming-film

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

That’s mostly KBS fault. Also I can’t say that they released less BTS videos, since FFMW was really popular, but still, allegedly production company wanted to release DVD with bts videos, but KBS already deleted needed amount of footage. 

Oh, I see. It reminds me of Jtbc and Netflix for IC. Envy to other dramas as they have so many moments together for Netflix. Seo Joon and Dami are only played Jengga. So sad. They should promote it like other dramas. 

Btw @serenilmauve, how about the movie later? Will they have many promotion? Megabox and Lotte Ent later? 

• Like 2

On 8/17/2020 at 8:49 PM, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy I only know Seo Joon signature. It is kinda unique for me.

Yes, @serenilmauve was right. His signature reflects his straightforward personality. One example is how he responded to negative comments about himself. If you guys remember when he was confirmed to play Lee Youngjoon, some of the original webtoon fans complained that he was not suitable for the role and not handsome enough as Lee Youngjoon (seriously though i really felt the urge to high spin kick them like Dongman did for typing such comment :onfirex:), but i stan a cool man. He gave his witty respond like this (quoted it from Soompi article) :

“However,” he continued jokingly, “to those who think I’m not a good match, nothing can be done about it now. It’s too late. I’ve already started [filming]. I’ve started, and I have to finish, so please put away your complaints, and I would be grateful if you kept an eye on my acting.”

Yooo i live for Park Seojun's savage and honest responds! Haters gonna hate but our man just stay unbothered! :heart2:

On 8/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, AsveriaPSJ said:

Love this Track record because it’s basically Seo Jun roasting himself and his manager lmfao

Especially the funny part for me was when he wanted to fast forward that "gireum (oil) many many" part bcs he couldn't bear seeing himself doing it lmfao

6 hours ago, PSJLOVER said:

kang sky will reportedly appear in dream. I am so excited

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Kang Ha Neul has connection to Seo Jun (Midnight Runners), IU (Scarlet Heart) and director himself (Twenty);) Nice to have him in a team;) 

@Anjalifairy you were right

Just a few days ago we discussed midnight runners and the bromance here. Then just yesterday Midnight Runners Clips popped up on my youtube and i couldn't help but watch it again and again (where their friendship started from a tiny sausages lol). And today they dropped the good news from the duo cops;)

Yeah, so it was right Kang Sky was at the filming set on last july for a cameo appearance. Super excited to see them again in one frame :highonflowers:

4 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Too bad. I think there is not many BTS scenes for FFMW. I really miss Seo Joon now. 

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I honestly still can't believe kbs lame excuse that they deleted the file. Such a big broadcasting company simply deleting the bts footages and not having a back up was nothing short of absurd considering FFMW was one of their most popular dramas of the year. I think drama didn't get the love it deserves from kbs. Like they didn't promote it properly since the beginning. They didn't even give us a glimpse of the script reading session video! :fear:  Only 1 or 2 photos i think? I don't know who dirty us more between kbs and jtbc <_<
But luckily among the few FFMW bts released, we still have at least the V live interview. That too should be appreciated 

GIF-200819-140914.gif

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yes, @serenilmauve was right. His signature reflects his straightforward personality. One example is how he responded to negative comments about himself. If you guys remember when he was confirmed to play Lee Youngjoon, some of the original webtoon fans complained that he was not suitable for the role and not handsome enough as Lee Youngjoon (seriously though i really felt the urge to high spin kick them like Dongman did for typing such comment :onfirex:), but i stan a cool man. He gave his witty respond like this (quoted it from Soompi article) :

“However,” he continued jokingly, “to those who think I’m not a good match, nothing can be done about it now. It’s too late. I’ve already started [filming]. I’ve started, and I have to finish, so please put away your complaints, and I would be grateful if you kept an eye on my acting.”

Yooo i live for Park Seojun's savage and honest responds! Haters gonna hate but our man just stay unbothered! :heart2:

Especially the funny part for me was when he wanted to fast forward that "gireum (oil) many many" part bcs he couldn't bear seeing himself lmfao

Wow.. I have conclusion now that no matter what and how, haters still will gonna hate our man? :sweats:Anyway, that's why I love him more and more now because he really can prove to all of them that they are wrong about him and shut them up. He really shows it to the world that he is pursuing his goals with different genres and different acting spectrum. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Oh, I see. It reminds me of Jtbc and Netflix for IC. Envy to other dramas as they have so many moments together for Netflix. Seo Joon and Dami are only played Jengga. So sad. They should promote it like other dramas. 

Btw @serenilmauve, how about the movie later? Will they have many promotion? Megabox and Lotte Ent later? 

Movie promotions are usually really good. They promote for months, with photoshoots, premiere, interviews, touring around cinemas to greet fans and etc., though it all now depends on how COVID situation going to be in 2021. 

Concrete Utopia’s promotion though I believe will be super good considering it’s cast;)

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Just a few days ago we discussed midnight runners and the bromance here. Then just yesterday Midnight Runners Clips popped up on my youtube and i couldn't help but watch it again and again (where their friendship started from a tiny sausages lol). And today they dropped the good news from the duo cops;)

Yeah, so it was right Kang Sky was at the filming set on last july for a cameo appearance. Super excited to see them again in one frame 

I honestly still can't believe kbs lame excuse that they deleted the file. Such a big broadcasting company simply deleting the bts footages and not having a back up was nothing short of absurd considering FFMW was one of their most popular dramas of the year. I think drama didn't get the love it deserves from kbs. Like they didn't promote it properly since the beginning. They didn't even give us a glimpse of the script reading session video!  Only 1 or 2 photos i think? I don't know who dirty us more between kbs and jtbc <_<
But luckily among the few FFMW bts released, we still have at least the V live interview. That too should be appreciated 

Tiny sausages are so iconic xD I have no idea who wrote that script, but there were so many genuinely funny moments in Midnight Runners. It’s definitely a very rewatchable movie. Nonetheless I agree that it’s mostly because acting is sooo entertaining;) 

I think KBS didn’t expect FFMW to blow up like that xD They promoted Hwarang like crazy, but FFMW had smaller budget. 

But, honestly I don’t know how can they be so irresponsible :dead:

All actors have some type of haters and people who jealous of them. But I don’t think Seo Jun has a lot of haters in general. Some sites like NB try to spread something and SK is notorious for having a  problem with cyber bullying, but what matter is that Seo Jun is big and well-likes by general audience. And Itaewon Class also added huge number of fanboys, who consider him as cool;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@serenilmauve Then I really cant wait for Dream and their movie promotion and follow by Concrete Utopia later. :heart4:Seo Joon is not someone that you can fall in love for the first sight (for me) but he is someone that can make you love him more and more day by day. I dont know how to say it but there is something about him that make me fall deeper and deeper. So I am really happy that people love and admire him more now. 

Talking about his CF, I really wish Kloudbeer and Bibigo are available at my country as I really wanna buy it. :sparklyeyes:

May I know whether Bibigo and Ziozia are the longest CF contract with him right now? I think Bibigo is his 3rd year, right?

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell be excited;) I really hope we will get a photoshoot for Cine21 of IU and PSJ. I don’t remember him ever having a photoshoot with his female co-star;) 

Bibigo in some capacity available in my country. I really love their kimchi. And they sell seaweed packs with Seo Jun’s face on them :bashful:

On the first page you find some information. And yes, so far Bibigo and ZIOZIA his longest running CF contracts. 

• Like 3