Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Hi welcome to the thread to our new friends here.. the more the merrier

Wow so many pages to read since last i come here about 3 days ago :sweat_smile:

My favourite movie of course Midnight Runners.. i don't know how many times i watched that movie and the chemistry and bromance between psj and khn really great.. fun to watch the ad lib are all the right place

Yeah about Hwarang.. i read so many negative comments back then.. why sun woo got the girl why sun woo confess he is the king when they got caught why is this why is that.. ji dwi supposed to get this or to get that.. ji dwi act over the top bla bla.. oh man people can be really hateful when things not coming their way..

I discovered psj thru wwwsk and i got hook and from there i diligently google anything about psj and stumbled upon hwarang thread and oh my it's a war there.. sadly when i discovered this thread and it's really gloomy because not many post and many early posters already stop posting and now really a happy place for me.. thanks guy for your continuous posting

can't wait for psj new movies and fingers crossed that we can see psj again in youn's kitchen 3 :blush:

On 8/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, serenilmauve said:

The thing about Hwarang and uniqueness of Sun Woo it’s that he is kinda like a typical second male lead character that was actually male lead character. In any other story typical male lead would’ve been PHS character with rich guy problems and mommy issues, troubles with sleep that was cured just and only by female lead, with his forced and uninvited kisses on her when she clearly shows how uncomfortable she is. While Sun Woo is a knight that stays forever loyal to all his friends and female lead, and his type of character usually don’t get a girl despite giving up everything just to be with her. Jwi Di would never sacrifice his throne for A Ro, while Sun Woo would make a great king for his people, but his heart is ultimately belonged to A Ro. But not in Hwarang. So Sun Woo is awesome. He is manly, determined, bold, forgiving and understanding. If the king had any support it’s only because Sun Woo was a better person and decided to not give up on him even after he discovered painful truth. The Hwarang’s loyalty stayed intact for each other just because of Sun Woo. And the guy definitely deserved his happy ending with a girl that always loved only him and never even considered Jwi Di as something more than just that annoying guy, who also happens to be a hidden king. 

I like PHS and I adore Wooga squad, but one thing I despise is how much his fans trend to downplay Sun Woo and PSJ role and ability in Hwarang just to make him and Jwi Di look better;)) I always want to ask if they know, that they can like Jwi Di and PSH without belittling other people’s hard work and talent xD I personally think all 6 guys did a perfect job at being able to likably deliver their characters. 

And I can talk hours about Ji Sung Joon, because he is such unfairly treated and misunderstood character. It’s like people didn’t even watch She Was Pretty before commenting. Like the most annoying when people say he started liking Hye Ji after transformation... but when it was even an issue to him in the drama?
Hye Jin and her friend both lied to him, Hye Jin was clumsy and lazy worker, that didn’t take a job that was passion for others serious and made serious mistakes. And Sung Joon had a terrible childhood where everyone bullied him and as a realist he developed a high standards for everyone, but most importantly (and heartbreakingly) for himself. He was pushing others, because he was pushing himself. He hated others doing mistakes, because he hated it the most in himself. Outside his work he was nothing short of gentlemen and amazing guy, who never-ever commented on female lead’s look, even when others (including second male lead) did so and didn’t hold her lying to him as a grudge. He even apologized to Ha Ri, when it was her who used him. 
Actually She Was Pretty as a whole very misunderstood drama. People call it shallow for focusing on look, but then shallowly only themselves focus on “look” aspect in the drama, when it was never the case. Otherwise female lead would never comeback to her original look, but now satisfied with herself and feels herself beautiful and happy because she is loved and has a job, that she enjoys and dreamed about.  

In both cases I didn’t get second male character syndrome because male leads were amazing, deep and perfectly acted, along with female leads clearly being uncomfortable with second male leads antics and never showing any romantic interest in them whatsoever. 

But with dramas that involve love triangles that type of comments happen all the time. Like even in recent Itaewon Class some people hate the drama just because Sae Roy didn’t end up with Oh Soo Ah xD But Itaewon Class is simply bigger than any love line and main theme is support. 

———

I don’t want him in villainous role in drama, I enjoy his strong, good characters in them. And with 16 episodes villains in dramas just simply don’t excite or interest me. They’re not bigger or more compelling than heroes in dramas. So Seo Jun already passed that stage in dramaland. But movies are just a different case. Especially with a right movie, right writer and right director. Movie villains sometimes trend to be more compelling, interesting and bigger, than movie heroes. While I don’t have fascination with villains and much more prefer heroes (I don’t have favorite villain even with comicbook movies), when I saw a scene where Seo Jun cooly wiped his blood in The Chronicles of the Evil it made me want to see more of that side of his acting;)) 

couldn't agree more 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@sueeila I guess there is a reason why I stopped even reading comments along time ago now. Sometimes it’s just frustrating to read some of them making strange or too biased conclusions;) 

I just noticed that in couple of months it will be a year since I joined this thread and started updating. Thanks to all your activity and participation in sharing about Seo Jun this year passed so fast and in so much joy here for me;)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@sueeila I guess there is a reason why I stopped even reading comments along time ago now. Sometimes it’s just frustrating to read some of them making strange or too biased conclusions;) 

I just noticed that in couple of months it will be a year since I joined this thread and started updating. Thanks to all your activity and participation in sharing about Seo Jun this year passed so fast and in so much joy here for me;)

@sueeila & @serenilmauve Now I understand why Awesome will take legal action and luckily I didnt read all the bad and hate comments about Seo Joon. Otherwise I cannot take it. :criesariver:Sometimes I just wonder why people can give bad and hate comments even they dont really watch the dramas or movies. Or they actually know the story line from beginning already but still cannot accept it. Anyway, everyone have their fave actors/actresses but really cannot understand why they have to bully others. I read some comments about Concrete Utopia that they dont like SJ bcos they cannot accept SJ and PBY together. So funny. The movie hasnt started yet. Lol.

And I remember what @Anjalifairy mentioned about when Seo Joon started his YT Channel. Honestly I only subscribe to Record Park's and his CF. His YT Channel is so fun to watch. :fullofhearts:Whenever I have bad days now I just look into his smile and his laugh then I can feel better. Lol. I think my addiction towards him is at highest level now. :happy2:

@serenilmauveThank you so much for all your updates about Seo Joon. Happy I can find everything about him here. :issohappy:

• Like 3