Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

What is your most favorite drama of Seo Joon?

My number one is fight for my way. 

23 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I’m the type who needs even first think before

sometimes to replay lol Take you time, girl :eats:

And I am that type of person who writes long easy to explain my points and post it and than realizes oh I made lots of typos and spend more time to edit it. :surprisedwut:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

What is your most favorite drama of Seo Joon?

My number one is fight for my way. 

And I am that type of person who writes long easy to explain my points and post it and than realizes oh I made lots of typos and spend more time to edit it. 

Ah, I also used to say FFMW, but after watching and re-watching countless times all his dramas/movies I came to conclusion, that I like all of them almost in same amount and miss each of them in their own way. I think I'm just addicted to Seo Jun's acting abilities at this point;)

I give up trying to fix all my typos and terrible grammar mistakes xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, emollienime said:

also,guys,i’m desperate!i want to see iu with seojoon!when they will finish filming and start promoting already:cries3:

@PSJLOVER hi!welcome to thread!!!

I am dying to see them together. Like they are my most favorite actor and actress. They are not even posting one pic together till now. I want their contain. Seems like we will get their contain only in promotional event

Park seo joon as hulk Lol he looks cute 

https://twitter.com/uki_yoo/status/1294996523340591104?s=20

• Like 4

These Are The 20 Best K-Drama Couples, Voted By Fans

Which couple stood out the most to you?

One of the most exciting, fun, nerve-wracking, and heart-melting parts of K-dramas are watching the couples that end up together. It often involves all kinds of, well, drama, and sometimes heartbreak, loss, misunderstandings, and all other kinds of struggles, but it’s all well-worth it in the end to see them end up together. Recently, KingChoice.me, a popular polling website, ran a poll for fans to vote on their favorite K-drama couples, and these were the top 20 results!

8. Lee Young-joon & Kim Mi-so (What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim)

Portrayed by Park Seo-joon & Park Min-young

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/20-best-k-drama-couples-voted-fans/

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, emollienime said:

am i translating it right via google and that truck was actually sent to him by writer ha myunghee?she is writing right now park bogum’s record of youth and wrote before park shinhye’s doctors,right?if so,i remember she wanted park seojoon before for her high society drama with park hyunshik,but he ultimately declined it in favors to play in she was pretty(and made a right choice).why she is sending him support truck?:blink:or am i wrong here and mixing something up?:huh:

Oh, I didn't know that. Maybe she still very much interesting in casting him xD Though I can't say I'm fan of her work.

25 minutes ago, emollienime said:

also,guys,i’m desperate!i want to see iu with seojoon!when they will finish filming and start promoting already

Me too, girl, me too :criesariver: But, if Megabox does it right we will get much more Seo Jun's interaction with IU and other cast members compared to Itaewon Class, where thanks to jtbc we got like just one video with Dami :isannoyed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Ah, I also used to say FFMW, but after watching and re-watching countless times all his dramas/movies I came to conclusion, that I like all of them almost in same amount and miss each of them in their own way. I think I'm just addicted to Seo Jun's acting abilities at this point;)

I give up trying to fix all my typos and terrible grammar mistakes xD

I have rewatch almost all his work many time but FFMW is still my favorite. I have rewatched it like for more than 5 times.

Have to watch shut of family? I watched it for seo joon but whole drama is just whole some. I loved it so much <3.

I want to watch perfect game too. Only movie I haven't watch of seo joon but I am not able to find it anywhere : (

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

I have rewatch almost all his work many time but FFMW is still my favorite. I have rewatched it like for more than 5 times.

Have to watch shut of family? I watched it for seo joon but whole drama is just whole some. I loved it so much <3.

I want to watch perfect game too. Only movie I haven't watch of seo joon but I am not able to find it anywhere : (

Seo Jun's dramas are fun and easy to re-watch. I remember binging one episode of Itaewon Class twice-three times the day it was aired lol

I did, but only Seo Jun and Woo Shik parts. I'm not much of sitcom girl, just like daily dramas. So my Seo Jun rewatchability starts with Witch's Romance.

He has small, blink and you miss him kind of role there, so I didn't even try to find it anymore. It was a time when he seriously struggled as an actor, but I'm glad he never gave up on his dream;)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

I am dying to see them together. Like they are my most favorite actor and actress. They are not even posting one pic together till now. I want their contain. Seems like we will get their contain only in promotional event

Park seo joon as hulk Lol he looks cute 

https://twitter.com/uki_yoo/status/1294996523340591104?s=20

mine too!i was so happy,when it was announced that they will finally work together,that it’s now so hard to wait to see them:crymeme:

15 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Oh, I didn't know that. Maybe she still very much interesting in casting him xD Though I can't say I'm fan of her work.

Me too, girl, me too But, if Megabox does it right we will get much more Seo Jun's interaction with IU and other cast members compared to Itaewon Class, where thanks to jtbc we got like just one video with Dami

i hope so!jtbc and netflix did us so dirty!yet dami and seojoon playing jengga now has 6 million views!^_^

i’m just curious why suddenly she decided to send him a coffeetruck support... maybe i mistook her name for someone else?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun's dramas are fun and easy to re-watch. I remember binging one episode of Itaewon Class twice-three times the day it was aired lol

I did, but only Seo Jun and Woo Shik parts. I'm not much of sitcom girl, just like daily dramas. So my Seo Jun rewatchability starts with Witch's Romance.

He has small, blink and you miss him kind of role there, so I didn't even try to find it anymore. It was a time when he seriously struggled as an actor, but I'm glad he never gave up on his dream;)

Okay than I don't want to watch it anymore Lol. I am also glad he didn't gave up. He had already given up the dream of being baseball player. So being a actor must for him. I remember some video where they mention he worked so hard and upgraded his ranking from 36 to 5(if I remember correctly) to study acting. He really has quality of saeroyi. He is hardworking, doesnt get afraid of struggle , he can stubborn if he wants to achieve something. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Okay than I don't want to watch it anymore Lol. I am also glad he didn't gave up. He had already given up the dream of being baseball player. So being a actor must for him. I remember some video where they mention he worked so hard and upgraded his ranking from 36 to 5(if I remember correctly) to study acting. He really has quality of saeroyi. He is hardworking, doesnt get afraid of struggle , he can stubborn if he wants to achieve something. 

He did. Not only that his grades didn't drop more than two times and that considering he traveled from Incheon to Seoul to attend his acting classes. Then comeback to Incheon to study even more. As result he developed occasional stress sleeping paralysis. Even in university he was made as example by his teacher (/teachers), because he was a diligent student. All those requires hard discipline from a person. I know Seo Jun says he is not competitive, but I don't believe it xD He has natural competitive side in him in life;) So, yeah, I agree, that characters like Sae Roy, Dong Man and Sun Woo partially has something from him in that regard. They dream big and they know they need to act to achieve something;)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, emollienime said:

am i translating it right via google and that truck was actually sent to him by writer ha myunghee?she is writing right now park bogum’s record of youth and wrote before park shinhye’s doctors,right?if so,i remember she wanted park seojoon before for her high society drama with park hyunshik,but he ultimately declined it in favors to play in she was pretty(and made a right choice).why she is sending him support truck?:blink:or am i wrong here and mixing something up?:huh:

Okay when your notification suddenly shows up a lot of numbers, it means this girl just came out from cave lolsss :lol:

Yes you're right. It's food truck from writer Ha Myunghee, she's the writer of One Warm Word. So yeah it's either a form of support from a person who has worked with Seojun in the past or a sign of new collaboration in the future maybe (?) :rolleyes:

She said in the banner "Movie Dream, the dream of 10 million audience come true".

For some reasons, i have a very good feeling about this movie guys :)

@PSJLOVER Annyeong, welcome to the thread! Let's have fun sharing and discuss everything about Seojun here. Well, i think you do :blush:

About my favorite drama of Seojun, FFMW and Itaewon Class are on my top list. Aside from realistic story theme that are close to everyday life both dramas offered which I really like, the characters are what attract me the most here. So if i have to choose one, i'll pick FFMW (It's a tough decision though lol). I really love how inspiring Park Saeroy was and for me he's one of the most iconic and one of a kind hero in kdrama land, but Ko Dongman still win my heart with his complete charm and will forever have that special place in my heart :sparklyeyes:

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy One Warm Word happened so long time ago though O.o I agree with you @emollienime why so sudden xD 

Or maybe we just reading too much into it xD Though after Lotte sent their foodtruck in the middle of Itaewon Class shooting everything doesn’t look like a small details xD Let’s have Seo Jun’s cameo in Record of Youth xD Bo Gum kinda owe us some here xD We welcomed him in Itaewon Class lmfao 

About Dream. I’m kinda worried if COVID 19 would affect them in 2021. Right now in Japan The Divine Fury has limited sitting numbers compared to usual opening before COVID. I guess same is happening in SK too with movies. 

• Like 2

On 8/15/2020 at 9:16 PM, serenilmauve said:

I feel like for me personally Hwarang along with The Chronicles of the Evil two of his most underrated works. While Seo Jun is different in all his works and never repeats himself twice there was something special about the way he acted in both of them. Hence why I really want him try again historical role and ambiguous/villainous role in the future;)

Dong Jae was cunning and planed everything from the start though, but Min Sung is an interesting case, because if he turns more reckless, vicious or bad it will be because of hard decisions he needed to make. Heck, can't wait to see him playing everyday man, who gets bolder and bolder. Seo Jun has a natural ability to awesomely portray reliable characters. 

They promised us Youn's Kitchen 3 so long time ago already :cries: Wasn't it like Na PD's biggest rating success? 

Maybe then they mean it's palace apartments? Like everything modern was destroyed and only old palace stayed to be a safe place.

Btw, I never saw anything from this PD. Is he good? 

Even her husband commented on how she suddenly started talking a lot, when Seo Jun was mentioned xD Her husband reaction was priceless though when Seo Jun's name was mentioned, it means he hears about him a lot from his wife xD But being some's fan is okay, she still loves him and their family more, it's just something personally she likes and what excites her;) Makes her happy as a hobby. 

I noticed that she is Seo Jun's long time fan if she likes him a lot even before Hwarang. I wonder what was her first drama/movies with him;)

Yeah, i mean i had no clue whatsoever when i first watched it. I thought Seojun was just a supporting role as an innocent rookie detectives, until twist came after another twist which led us to reality that he's the truly evil there who played the biggest part of the plot twist itself. I felt cheated xD. I want to see more like this dynamics and unpredictable change for his next character. However i trust him. Man knows what he wants to do and has hawk eyes in choosing distinct roles. It's just for me he hasn't come up with perfect and solid script yet so far especially for movie. No matter how much i like both TCoE and TDF, but i must admit that i felt like something is missing kinda feeling and left me with unsatisfied feeling after watching them. I don't know how to explain myself about this XD I'm not sure if it's bad execution or unsolid script but thanks for the pure talent he has, he always did exceedingly well and gave impressive performance for every role he undertook. So i really set my expectation high for Dream and Concrete Utopia. With the collaboration of great director, great star line up and hopefully solid script (btw Lee Byunghun writes the script himself for Dream right?), everything will be perfect this time from any aspect.

I just asked my friend about it. She said as far as she knows there's no such an apartment there in SK. She said it might be a fictional name only for the movie that depicts a very good apartment house looking like a palace or probably just a metaphore. This still so little information about the movie kinda frustrates me lol XD

Yeah, yet there are some k-netz mocking her because of showing her over excitement for Seojun than her own husband <_< The wife better sign up here in the thread lol 

• Like 2