Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Just now, serenilmauve said:

Hwarang boys (all 6) had most amazing chemistry between each other;)

Yes they are my favorite along with wooga squad. I loved hwarang mainly caused of PSJ and the chemistry between the cast. Of course I love story too but boys <<3

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Yes they are my favorite along with wooga squad. I loved hwarang mainly caused of PSJ and the chemistry between the cast. Of course I love story too but boys <<3

I feel like for me personally Hwarang along with The Chronicles of the Evil two of his most underrated works. While Seo Jun is different in all his works and never repeats himself twice there was something special about the way he acted in both of them. Hence why I really want him try again historical role and ambiguous/villainous role in the future;)

On 8/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah i remember that. So Lotte sent him the foodtruck and said they wished to work again with him was not for no reason huh? ;)

It would be interesting if he really is. Maybe like Dongjae in TCoE? Since they said in the synopsis Minsung will gradually change in facing the crisis. I hope for a surprising twist from his character.

I just read in Dream thread that they're almost in the final stage of filming already. So yeah, i hope Seojun will get some good rest after filming and Na PD would take him somewhere for Youn's Kitchen 3. Oh yes please Na PD, you have to keep your promise! (Like he would read this lol).

Hwanggung is palace. But not sure if it's a name of apartment for the movie or it's kind of apartment type that really exists in SK. I have no idea though 

@AsveriaPSJ @serenilmauve

Guys i just checked the show and skipped to Seojun's part. Omoooo that's hilarious!!! The wife was like bored and less excited all the time until Park Seojun's name was mentioned. She suddenly became so talktative and and bright lol.

Well i wouldn't miss the chance too but i think i would be so nervous just by hearing his voice and can't even say a word if that ever happens to me :joy:

Like actor, like fans :heart:

By the way, before it's tooooo late Happy 9th debut anniversary to our beloved actor, Park Seojun! Thank you for your presence these 9 years in the industry and entertaining us with all your great projects. Keep inspiring us and giving good influence to people 

Dong Jae was cunning and planed everything from the start though, but Min Sung is an interesting case, because if he turns more reckless, vicious or bad it will be because of hard decisions he needed to make. Heck, can't wait to see him playing everyday man, who gets bolder and bolder. Seo Jun has a natural ability to awesomely portray reliable characters. 

They promised us Youn's Kitchen 3 so long time ago already :cries: Wasn't it like Na PD's biggest rating success? 

Maybe then they mean it's palace apartments? Like everything modern was destroyed and only old palace stayed to be a safe place.

Btw, I never saw anything from this PD. Is he good? 

Even her husband commented on how she suddenly started talking a lot, when Seo Jun was mentioned xD Her husband reaction was priceless though when Seo Jun's name was mentioned, it means he hears about him a lot from his wife xD But being some's fan is okay, she still loves him and their family more, it's just something personally she likes and what excites her;) Makes her happy as a hobby. 

I noticed that she is Seo Jun's long time fan if she likes him a lot even before Hwarang. I wonder what was her first drama/movies with him;)

• Like 3

I was watching this video... and hit me, that I didn’t add his appearance here on the list of his variety shows guesting either just like with three meals a day before lol what’s wrong with me lmfao 

I wonder if Seo Jun talked with him while preparing for the role in Dream asking questions and seeking for advice. He looked plenty interested here in what SHM does;)

I think a lot of Seo Jun younger than him friends elevate towards him because he is someone who is good at listening and then sharing his experience and helping with advice when it’s needed. He has that comforting, reliable and comfortable presence about him, that all his friends and co-stars enjoy. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I feel like for me personally Hwarang along with The Chronicles of the Evil two of his most underrated works. While Seo Jun is different in all his works and never repeats himself twice there was something special about the way he acted in both of them. Hence why I really want him try again historical role and ambiguous/villainous role in the future;)

Many people didn't like seo joon's character but he was my favorite(that time I was not even his stan. Just used to like him as actor) I like his and go ae ra's chemistry too. I don't agree she looked better with PHS. I also didn't get SLS on She was pretty. Sung joon was best for FL. Yes he was really rude to her at first but he make it up all. All the drama/movie i watch with him he was my favorite character. The way he plays his character <<3 I can't have eye for others so never get SLS.

Oh my my I so wish to see him in villainous role. But I dont think we will be able to see on drama. But we can have hope on movies. Seems like his character on new sci fic movie is grey. "Once a good husband and simple man gets more and more bolder with the every crisis he face" let's see. That one expression when he won the match on TDF. Man he can rock villain role.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, PSJLOVER said:

Many people didn't like seo joon's character but he was my favorite(that time I was not even his stan. Just used to like him as actor) I like his and go ae ra's chemistry too. I don't agree she looked better with PHS. I also didn't get SLS on She was pretty. Sung joon was best for FL. Yes he was really rude to her at first but he make it up all. All the drama/movie i watch with him he was my favorite character. The way he plays his character <<3 I can't have eye for others so never get SLS.

Oh my my I so wish to see him in villainous role. But I dont think we will be able to see on drama. But we can have hope on movies. Seems like his character on new sci fic movie is grey. "Once a good husband and simple man gets more and more bolder with the every crisis he face" let's see. That one expression when he won the match on TDF. Man he can rock villain role.

The thing about Hwarang and uniqueness of Sun Woo it’s that he is kinda like a typical second male lead character that was actually male lead character. In any other story typical male lead would’ve been PHS character with rich guy problems and mommy issues, troubles with sleep that was cured just and only by female lead, with his forced and uninvited kisses on her when she clearly shows how uncomfortable she is. While Sun Woo is a knight that stays forever loyal to all his friends and female lead, and his type of character usually don’t get a girl despite giving up everything just to be with her. Jwi Di would never sacrifice his throne for A Ro, while Sun Woo would make a great king for his people, but his heart is ultimately belonged to A Ro. But not in Hwarang. So Sun Woo is awesome. He is manly, determined, bold, forgiving and understanding. If the king had any support it’s only because Sun Woo was a better person and decided to not give up on him even after he discovered painful truth. The Hwarang’s loyalty stayed intact for each other just because of Sun Woo. And the guy definitely deserved his happy ending with a girl that always loved only him and never even considered Jwi Di as something more than just that annoying guy, who also happens to be a hidden king. 

I like PHS and I adore Wooga squad, but one thing I despise is how much his fans trend to downplay Sun Woo and PSJ role and ability in Hwarang just to make him and Jwi Di look better;)) I always want to ask if they know, that they can like Jwi Di and PSH without belittling other people’s hard work and talent xD I personally think all 6 guys did a perfect job at being able to likably deliver their characters. 

And I can talk hours about Ji Sung Joon, because he is such unfairly treated and misunderstood character. It’s like people didn’t even watch She Was Pretty before commenting. Like the most annoying when people say he started liking Hye Ji after transformation... but when it was even an issue to him in the drama?
Hye Jin and her friend both lied to him, Hye Jin was clumsy and lazy worker, that didn’t take a job that was passion for others serious and made serious mistakes. And Sung Joon had a terrible childhood where everyone bullied him and as a realist he developed a high standards for everyone, but most importantly (and heartbreakingly) for himself. He was pushing others, because he was pushing himself. He hated others doing mistakes, because he hated it the most in himself. Outside his work he was nothing short of gentlemen and amazing guy, who never-ever commented on female lead’s look, even when others (including second male lead) did so and didn’t hold her lying to him as a grudge. He even apologized to Ha Ri, when it was her who used him. 
Actually She Was Pretty as a whole very misunderstood drama. People call it shallow for focusing on look, but then shallowly only themselves focus on “look” aspect in the drama, when it was never the case. Otherwise female lead would never comeback to her original look, but now satisfied with herself and feels herself beautiful and happy because she is loved and has a job, that she enjoys and dreamed about.  

In both cases I didn’t get second male character syndrome because male leads were amazing, deep and perfectly acted, along with female leads clearly being uncomfortable with second male leads antics and never showing any romantic interest in them whatsoever. 

But with dramas that involve love triangles that type of comments happen all the time. Like even in recent Itaewon Class some people hate the drama just because Sae Roy didn’t end up with Oh Soo Ah xD But Itaewon Class is simply bigger than any love line and main theme is support. 

———

I don’t want him in villainous role in drama, I enjoy his strong, good characters in them. And with 16 episodes villains in dramas just simply don’t excite or interest me. They’re not bigger or more compelling than heroes in dramas. So Seo Jun already passed that stage in dramaland. But movies are just a different case. Especially with a right movie, right writer and right director. Movie villains sometimes trend to be more compelling, interesting and bigger, than movie heroes. While I don’t have fascination with villains and much more prefer heroes (I don’t have favorite villain even with comicbook movies), when I saw a scene where Seo Jun cooly wiped his blood in The Chronicles of the Evil it made me want to see more of that side of his acting;)) 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

The Divine Fury btw premiered in Japan. 

His character was so stylish here. One thing Seo Jun is good is about giving clear distinguish between all his character. Like Yoon Hoo is an MMA fighter just like Dong Man and tortured by his father's death just like Sae Roy but all his scenes delivered totally different.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

The thing about Hwarang and uniqueness of Sun Woo it’s that he is kinda like a typical second male lead character that was actually male lead character. In any other story typical male lead would’ve been PHS character with rich guy problems and mommy issues, troubles with sleep that was cured just and only by female lead, with his forced and uninvited kisses on her when she clearly shows how uncomfortable she is. While Sun Woo is a knight that stays forever loyal to all his friends and female lead, and his type of character usually don’t get a girl despite giving up everything just to be with her. Jwi Di would never sacrifice his throne for A Ro, while Sun Woo would make a great king for his people, but his heart is ultimately belonged to A Ro. But not in Hwarang. So Sun Woo is awesome. He is manly, determined, bold, forgiving and understanding. If the king had any support it’s only because Sun Woo was a better person and decided to not give up on him even after he discovered painful truth. The Hwarang’s loyalty stayed intact for each other just because of Sun Woo. And the guy definitely deserved his happy ending with a girl that always loved only him and never even considered Jwi Di as something more than just that annoying guy, who also happens to be a hidden king. 

I like PHS and I adore Wooga squad, but one thing I despise is how much his fans trend to downplay Sun Woo and PSJ role and ability in Hwarang just to make him and Jwi Di look better;)) I always want to ask if they know, that they can like Jwi Di and PSH without belittling other people’s hard work and talent xD I personally think all 6 guys did a perfect job at being able to likably deliver their characters. 

Same. I love all 6 boys. Their friendship is my most favorite part of hwarang. I don't understand so much dislike for sun woo and A ro. Maybe they didn't like the "chemistry" between them. But I really enjoy it. And yes A ro cried a lot but that doesnt mean she was weak. She was putted in that situtions where anyone can break down. She saved sun woo life. She was braver than she looks. And many people have problem for them to ending up together. Maybe because she was only FL and her end up sun woo made  him ML. But sun woo was actual hero. Not because he get girl at the end or something but his character were leader type. Who can lead people without even trying. People listen to him. Even ji dwi notice that. He was born leader. He grow from nameless dog bird to the warrior. He could have became the king if he want. But he choose to be warrior and thought ji DWI is better as king. Let's be honest one was going to get the throne and other gets the love. They are not going to get both( that time her being half breed wouldn't have get the acceptance as queen) and a ro loved only sun woo. Her feeling never wave from him so its only logical they end up together and JI DWI getting the throne. PHS really suited as king<3.

And I can talk hours about Ji Sung Joon, because he is such unfairly treated and misunderstood character. It’s like people didn’t even watch She Was Pretty before commenting. Like the most annoying when people say he started liking Hye Ji after transformation... but when it was even an issue to him in the drama?
Hye Jin and her friend both lied to him, Hye Jin was clumsy and lazy worker, that didn’t take a job that was passion for others serious and made serious mistakes. And Sung Joon had a terrible childhood where everyone bullied him and as a realist he developed a high standards for everyone, but most importantly (and heartbreakingly) for himself. He was pushing others, because he was pushing himself. He hated others doing mistakes, because he hated it the most in himself. Outside his work he was nothing short of gentlemen and amazing guy, who never-ever commented on female lead’s look, even when others (including second male lead) did so and didn’t hold her lying to him as a grudge. He even apologized to Ha Ri, when it was her who used him. 
Actually She Was Pretty as a whole very misunderstood drama. People call it shallow for focusing on look, but then shallowly only themselves focus on “look” aspect in the drama, when it was never the case. Otherwise female lead would never comeback to her original look, but now satisfied with herself and feels herself beautiful and happy because she is loved and has a job, that she enjoys and dreamed about.  

In both cases I didn’t get second male character syndrome because male leads were amazing, deep and perfectly acted, along with female leads clearly being uncomfortable with second male leads antics and never showing any romantic interest in them whatsoever. 

Bold: yes that was the most annoying reason I have ever read to dislike sung joon. Like he don't deserve her because he love her only for her being pretty like WTH. Don't they watch the show or just skip all his scenes Lol. Beauty was never his problem. He just wanted his first love and FL lie to him. It's not his fault. How would he know the girl he thought as his first love was lie. He start falling for her way before her transformation. Look at beach scene for reference. He didn't even blink after her beauty transformation. He was neutral. Our SL didn't like her transformation. He was upset. I mean why? Its her wish. She didn't change her look for others but for her self. She wants to start a new. The only problem with him was him being obsessed with his first love. That's was the conflict for them not the beauty. He didn't even blame FL for the lie but himself for not recognized her before but it was not his fault. Even hye jin thought someone else as him based on her last memory. 

I love shin hyuk but never thought she should end up with him. First she never saw him as man(I mean as her love interest) for her he is friend or brother and he didn't even tried to show his romantic feeling before. He masked it as joke. He love to make fun of her so she never take him seriously. Finally he ask her to stop and don't go to sung joon(she already had feeling for SJ) how would she stop?

Second reason is Second leads are good people. They loves main lead with their heart. They deserves to get same love and respect. They deserves to get adore like they adores main leads. Everyone deserves to get love(good people) which main lead can't give to them. Only one person's love and dedication is not enough for a relationship. It's not fair for both of them. Hye jin and sung joon love each other. So yes sung joon ending up with hye jin was the best decision.

Same I normally never gets SLS(only show I get was doctor stranger, because I thought his first love is dead and second Female lead is Female lead Lol) 

But with dramas that involve love triangles that type of comments happen all the time. Like even in recent Itaewon Class some people hate the drama just because Sae Roy didn’t end up with Oh Soo Ah xD But Itaewon Class is simply bigger than any love line and main theme is support. 

*I didn't like the fact ItaewonClass  only considered as love triangle. It was much much more than that. The hate show gets only for SFL not end up with ML and another so called kiss scene problem. I won't mind them not liking the show as IC is different and everyone can't have same taste but trashing whole show just because their ship didn't sail or they are not satisfied with kiss scene. IC was not ROM COM Lol. But I do agree after 4 years leap show seems little rush. They need to warp up so many thing. I wish they would have added 2 more episode than problem would have been solved.*

———

I don’t want him in villainous role in drama, I enjoy his strong, good characters in them. And with 16 episodes villains in dramas just simply don’t excite or interest me. They’re not bigger or more compelling than heroes in dramas. So Seo Jun already passed that stage in dramaland. But movies are just a different case. Especially with a right movie, right writer and right director. Movie villains sometimes trend to be more compelling, interesting and bigger, than movie heroes. While I don’t have fascination with villains and much more prefer heroes (I don’t have favorite villain even with comicbook movies), when I saw a scene where Seo Jun cooly wiped his blood in The Chronicles of the Evil it made me want to see more of that side of his acting;)) 

I want to see him in different kinds of role. Grey or negative I don't mind LOL. I am sure he will rock it.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I'm the type who hit the "react" button first before actually reading or watching all the contents here lol. Give me some time to read through it guys

I’m the type who needs even first think before

sometimes to replay lol Take you time, girl :eats:

27 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

[FM] Way Back Home - Shaun ( Park Seo Joon)

Seo Jun’s smile and acting never fails to make me feel better at the end of the day;)

And the song fits him so much;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ received another coffeetruck support on the set of Dream movie 

credit

am i translating it right via google and that truck was actually sent to him by writer ha myunghee?she is writing right now park bogum’s record of youth and wrote before park shinhye’s doctors,right?if so,i remember she wanted park seojoon before for her high society drama with park hyunshik,but he ultimately declined it in favors to play in she was pretty(and made a right choice).why she is sending him support truck?:blink:or am i wrong here and mixing something up?:huh:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1