Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** Itaewon Class" is one of the dramas nominated in the 15th Seoul International Drama Awards. The 15th Seoul International Drama Awards will be held on September 10 at MBC Media Center Public Hall, without an audience. The awards ceremony will be held via live streaming, and MBC’s recording will air at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, September 15. :blush:

15th-Seoul-International-Drama-Awards-Lo

15th-Seoul-International-Drama-Awards-2.

15th-Seoul-International-Drama-Awards-he

credit : Hellokpop

• Like 4

On 8/4/2020 at 2:49 PM, Anjalifairy said:

You should congratulate me. If you still remember, i told you i wanted to see Seojun with Lee Byunghun in a movie project together. Now my dream comes true lol xD

Me too me too.. i really would like to see them act together.. lbh is already an international star love him in gi joe hahaha 

And i also really like to see psj and pby act together.. they look cute together... both have a 'baby face'

• Like 4

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for Kloud Draft Beer CF

According to this article sales for Kloud Draft Beer rapidly growing since they introduced product with PSJ as their model.

@serenilmauve, it just shows that Kloud Draft Beer is in good hands. :blush:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Park Seojoon and Park Boyoung Confirm to Play as a Married Couple in Upcoming Film 'Concrete Utopia'

large_56fe9c1b29836e8063f39834c9f573b999

Park Seojoon and Park Boyoung will be a married couple in the film! 

Following reports of the two in talks for 'Concrete Utopia' on August 4th, it has now been confirmed that they will cast in the sci-fi film. Actor Lee Byunghun has been also confirmed for the film. What makes fans all excited is none other than the fact that Park Seojoon and Park Boyoung will play as a married couple in the film!

1596591562285-0.jpg

Image Source: Lotte Entertainment

Park Seojoon will play the role of Minseong, an ordinary yet diligent public officer, while Park Boyoung will play the role of Myunghwa, a nurse of humanity and craftsmanship. 

As previously reported, 'Concrete Utopia' is scheduled to start filming in the first half of 2021. Are you looking forward to the upcoming film, ladies and gentlemen?

BONUS: fanmade photos of Park Seojoon and Park Boyoung as a couple have been circulating in various online communities. You can check out several of them below. 

1596591974806-0.jpg

1596591969814-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 8/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, serenilmauve said:

I think our taste basically the same;) I also like Kim Tae Ri a lot. Though with them I don’t want anything blockbuster like. I think their pair would suit something... disturbing? Not sure how to express myself here lol 

Not sure why most exciting part for me is the fact that Park Bo Young and Seo Jun will be playing married couple xD

So it’s post apocalypse movie. Which means there will be a lot of human study motives and themes. 

Likewise! I like her after watching Little Forest and i like her natural beauty. Also, i've watched some of her interviews, i think she's cool and doesn't try to.. you know act pretty or kinda like that :D 

I'm not sure either what you're trying to say with "disturbing" :lol:  I would like to see her and Seojun either in action movie or drama maybe :)

Oh i need to find it on google what "apoclypse movie" mean. My first time hearing it xD

Yesss! Just thinking about it makes my heart flutter already. Can't help wondering if there will be.. *cough* intimate scene *cough* since they are married couple gyaaaaa :Cornykiss:

On 8/4/2020 at 2:42 PM, emollienime said:

i knew park seojoon would not less us wait longer without announcing his new work soon.he has one addiction and it’s his work:lol:sounds very exciting)can’t wait to hear more details.but first we need to prepare ourselves for dream^_^

Yeah let's prepare for Dream first since Concrete Utopia will kickoff filming next year. It'll be a long long journey :joy:

On 8/4/2020 at 7:43 PM, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Okay, girl, I’m not sure when rule was updated with prohibiting even usage of your own IG account, but I think I mislead you;( Sorry. I think it’s better for us to move to use mostly twitter and YouTube 

@gm4queen thank you:)

Hey it's okay! :D So now i know the rules. However it's going to be difficult for me to post contents especially translated content. I post it to my IG first so that it's easier for me to share it here. But now there's no point to do so :'( I haven't used my twitter in a long time. I occasionally try to open it but i'm not used to the features so it's a little bit uncomfortable for me :joy:

On 8/5/2020 at 2:47 PM, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that PSJ did his part for victims of torrential rains. This caused immense unexpected damage in numerous areas around the country. This would help the victims and restore damaged facilities. As far as I remember he also made a 100-million-won donation to the Hope Bridge Association to help the victims of the wildfire in Gangwon last year. NICE deed indeed! :blush:

He's always among the first ones to donate. Beautiful soul indeed :sweet:

On 8/6/2020 at 3:01 AM, serenilmauve said:

More PSJ and PBY gifs

You know PBY has petite body so they will look super cute together with their height difference :fullofhearts:

On 8/6/2020 at 5:32 PM, sueeila said:

Me too me too.. i really would like to see them act together.. lbh is already an international star love him in gi joe hahaha 

And i also really like to see psj and pby act together.. they look cute together... both have a 'baby face'

*high five*

I like him from watching him in Iris :) Can't wait to see them promoting the movie together and praising each other :lol:

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ double updated his IG today;) 

Wow not one, not two, but three photos! :love:

Prance is Jungmi's salon right? Our promotion fairy lol. I saw his fashion stylist, Hyerim, also updated with the same shirt. What a supportive team;) 

Ooohh i forgot to welcoming you back here @AsveriaPSJ;)

Missed you too! Take care of your health and don't write the script too hard! :heartxoxo:

• Like 3

Here’s our BENCH Oppas and Unnies through the years!

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored article. All words written is an original content from the writer.

When it comes to local fashion brands, we all know how Bench marked itself as a popular clothing line in the Philippines. Founded by Ben Chan, the brand succeeded in climbing the fashion ladder to be a globally recognized fashion line! Throughout the years, Bench has invited (and hopefully will keep on inviting) several Korean oppas and unnies to become their brand ambassador!

Check out the list for the K-Celebs who worked with the brand below:

6. Park Seo Jun

Following Park Hyung Sik, Itaewon Class‘ star Park Seo Jun also visited Manila last 2019 for his funmeet! It was also his first time meeting his Filipino fans!

Park Seo Joon Universe on Instagram: “Park Seo Joon for Bench ...

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/08/05/heres-our-bench-oppas-and-unnies-through-the-years/

• Like 4