Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@emollienime omg! Hi, I missed you;))) Nice to see, that you are fine too;))) I will be waiting when Dream starts promotion :shaq:

It was so funny to login and saw so many likes suddenly :lol:

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, I guess, you're right - I posted & it happened the same thing..... :blush:

It’s definitely hour;))

• Like 2

Watch: Jung Yu Mi And Choi Woo Shik Move Into Their “Summer Vacation” Home + Welcome Park Seo Joon As 1st Guest

Watch: Jung Yu Mi And Choi Woo Shik Move Into Their “Summer Vacation” Home + Welcome Park Seo Joon As 1st Guest

Jung Yu Mi, Choi Woo Shik, and Park Seo Joonshowed off their cute friendship on “Summer Vacation”!

While eating dinner, Choi Woo Shik called his friend Park Seo Joon, whom they were preparing to welcome as their first guest. The two are known to be close friends as a part of the “Wooga” friendship squad, which also includes BTS‘s V, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy. Park Seo Joon also appeared on Na Young Suk PD’s “Youn’s Kitchen 2” with Jung Yu Mi

Although his voice was hoarse from filming all day, Park Seo Joon assured he was still going to visit and the milk siblings promised to prepare for him food that was good for the throat.

Since Park Seo Joon exercises diligently, Choi Woo Shik mentioned a protein diet for his friend, to which Park Seo Joon jokingly asked, “Woo Shik, did you care about me that much?” Choi Woo Shik adorably responded, “Whether I am asleep or awake, I am always thinking about you.”

The next morning, while awaiting their first guest, Jung Yu Mi and Choi Woo Shik were busy preparing scallops for dinner.

When Park Seo Joon finally arrived, Jung Yu Mi shyly prepared him his “welcome tea” with a glass of lemon balm tea and a plum. Just to throw Choi Woo Shik off, Park Seo Joon hilariously commented, “I don’t know what taste this has.”

6.jpg

8.jpg

Although visiting as a guest, Park Seo Joon cut up the watermelon he brought, making sure to help out around the house despite their calls for him to rest.

full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1413453wpp/watch-jung-yu-mi-and-choi-woo-shik-move-into-their-summer-vacation-home-welcome-park-seo-joon-as-1st-guest

he is so tanned from filming outside i guess^_^

• Like 3

Made this post so i can post it here. It's from my own IG, so It'll be okay right? :rolleyes:

And yes he did it again, mentioned his mom. Agree with you it's a mission @serenilmauve :lol:

I feel bad though with his hoarse throat. Also he looked like he had body aches bcs i noticed his movements like when he's about to sit down on the floor, or when he's about to stand up from his sit, were sometimes like an old man's lol sorry Seojun :joy: hat's definitely me whenever i start excercising again for the first time after months, my body will be so much in pain and i start to move like an old granny lol. I hope he's okay now :)

Btw Seojun with sleeveless shirt + tanned skin + sun glasses is too manly :winkx:

Hopefully kisstvshow will upload the eng sub soon. Bcs i never missed watching 3MAD which aired on the same time as Summer Vacation. The eng sub was always already available on saturday around 6 or 7 pm KST. I hope they'll do the same with Summer Vacation. 

@emollienime everytime you log in and suddenly you get too many notifications, that means this girl just came out from cave lol.

Are you saying that you will be more active in 2021 when Dream start promoting? Oh no.. Please visit more often before that :joy:

@willenette About post merging is clear already right? Thanks to @serenilmauve :D

@sueeila Girrllll thank you so much for the support! Love you and hope you stay healthy always and have your own success in everything you do :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1