Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

OMG I MISS THIS FORUM and i'm surprised about the new look. It took times for me to sign in as i forgot my password :joy:

Btw i'm excited for friday! Yeay PSJ will be on Na PD's new variety show with CWS and JYM! Gossshhh i love this combination! I love Na PD for always keeping PSJ in his circle. When i saw the first teaser on CWS's IG, i thought "whoaa so these 2 persons related to Seojun are doing a new show so why don't they invite him???" and then TA-DA... he showed up on another teaser!!! :highonflowers:

This is exactly what i felt when i saw the first teaser of 3MAD Mountain Village with the sky castle duo and Park Sodam. I really wished Seojun would appear as he had a connection with Sodam. Then he really appeared! Maaan Na PD really never dissapointed me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NA PD :fullofhearts:

Btw i like soompi for having many cute gifs and memes :happy2:I just want to try it all lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Man i miss a lot of things. I don't know where to start. And as i haven't been really active lately, it seems like my english skill is getting poorer :joy:

I want to have 2 Seojun in my kitchen :love:

On 6/18/2020 at 2:07 AM, serenilmauve said:

Miss you all girls. @emollienime and @AsveriaPSJ also disappeared somewhere :tears:

i miss our version of fantastic four :sparklyeyes:

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy OMG! My girl! Missed you so much, happy to see you  :fullofhearts: I was so worried if everything okay. Hope @emollienime and @AsveriaPSJ also doing well too and one day comeback with PSJ new project;))) 

btw, some rules changed. We can’t post here inserted IG posts anymore due to some USA new law. So I switched to posting just pictures with imgBB, twitter and YouTube now. It’s super annoying, but what can we do -_-

I knew Na PD/Choi Woo Shik or Jung YuMi would invite PSJ to interact with them when I saw “vacation alone or with friends” remark. Woo Shik and Seo Jun too close to not go to some sort of vacation together;)))

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy OMG! My girl! Missed you so much, happy to see you  :fullofhearts: I was so worried if everything okay. Hope @emollienime and @AsveriaPSJ also doing well too and one day comeback with PSJ new project;))) 

btw, some rules changed. We can’t post here inserted IG posts anymore due to some USA new law. So I switched to posting just pictures with imgBB, twitter and YouTube now. It’s super annoying, but what can we do -_-

Miss you too :kiss_wink:

To tell you a bit about the history behind my hiatus is i'm actually challenging myself to be an entrepreneur. I just started my own small business. This is my very first own business so it really drains my energy and takes up my mind and time as i had no experience before. I was only really able to rest at night and scroll down my IG to see what's happening during the day but only for a short time bcs a few moments later i would be fast asleep. But i'm slowly getting used to it and more relaxed now. Don't worry i'm okay. Thanks for your concern :blush:

Oh really? I didn't know that :open_mouth: So what will happen with my post above?? Should i just delete it?

Edit Oh i just noticed some of your posts weren't from IG. Girl it's not fun :pensive:

• Like 1
  • Love 1