Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤ [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

I loved those little starters so much, when I watched WWWSK. And that music like from musicbox. Still like it a lot... I think I will re-watch WWWSK soon xD

• Like 2

re23-10.gif

Spoiler

https://twitter.com/sojjuny88/status/1282662774150029314?s=20

It's impossible to ever not love him. I love his little inner jokes so much;)))

• Like 1
  • Love 1

304-BEC56-16-B3-4-CD1-8964-DC4347-EDD2-B

PSJ with Jung Yumi and Choi Woo Shik for Summer Vacation tvN reality show;) 

1st ep. 17.07.2020

credit

• Love 3

OMG I MISS THIS FORUM and i'm surprised about the new look. It took times for me to sign in as i forgot my password :joy:

Btw i'm excited for friday! Yeay PSJ will be on Na PD's new variety show with CWS and JYM! Gossshhh i love this combination! I love Na PD for always keeping PSJ in his circle. When i saw the first teaser on CWS's IG, i thought "whoaa so these 2 persons related to Seojun are doing a new show so why don't they invite him???" and then TA-DA... he showed up on another teaser!!! :highonflowers:

This is exactly what i felt when i saw the first teaser of 3MAD Mountain Village with the sky castle duo and Park Sodam. I really wished Seojun would appear as he had a connection with Sodam. Then he really appeared! Maaan Na PD really never dissapointed me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NA PD :fullofhearts:

Btw i like soompi for having many cute gifs and memes :happy2:I just want to try it all lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Man i miss a lot of things. I don't know where to start. And as i haven't been really active lately, it seems like my english skill is getting poorer :joy:

I want to have 2 Seojun in my kitchen :love:

On 6/18/2020 at 2:07 AM, serenilmauve said:

Miss you all girls. @emollienime and @AsveriaPSJ also disappeared somewhere :tears:

i miss our version of fantastic four :sparklyeyes:

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy OMG! My girl! Missed you so much, happy to see you  :fullofhearts: I was so worried if everything okay. Hope @emollienime and @AsveriaPSJ also doing well too and one day comeback with PSJ new project;))) 

btw, some rules changed. We can’t post here inserted IG posts anymore due to some USA new law. So I switched to posting just pictures with imgBB, twitter and YouTube now. It’s super annoying, but what can we do -_-

I knew Na PD/Choi Woo Shik or Jung YuMi would invite PSJ to interact with them when I saw “vacation alone or with friends” remark. Woo Shik and Seo Jun too close to not go to some sort of vacation together;)))

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy OMG! My girl! Missed you so much, happy to see you  :fullofhearts: I was so worried if everything okay. Hope @emollienime and @AsveriaPSJ also doing well too and one day comeback with PSJ new project;))) 

btw, some rules changed. We can’t post here inserted IG posts anymore due to some USA new law. So I switched to posting just pictures with imgBB, twitter and YouTube now. It’s super annoying, but what can we do -_-

Miss you too :kiss_wink:

To tell you a bit about the history behind my hiatus is i'm actually challenging myself to be an entrepreneur. I just started my own small business. This is my very first own business so it really drains my energy and takes up my mind and time as i had no experience before. I was only really able to rest at night and scroll down my IG to see what's happening during the day but only for a short time bcs a few moments later i would be fast asleep. But i'm slowly getting used to it and more relaxed now. Don't worry i'm okay. Thanks for your concern :blush:

Oh really? I didn't know that :open_mouth: So what will happen with my post above?? Should i just delete it?

Edit Oh i just noticed some of your posts weren't from IG. Girl it's not fun :pensive:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy Woah, so happy for you;) I know it will sound cheesy, but I honestly wish you to grow as big Park Sae Roy and DanBam :approves:
Don’t forget to take care of your health while you working  :heart4:

Yeah, you can post from IG only if it’s your own account. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1