Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤ [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:


Not an expert in korean, but in my understanding, they first talked about his biography, then about his appearance being universal for any type of characters, talked about his nicknames (rom-com king/master/bulldozer), then Saeroy and how his hairstyle was popular and ended with some words about being excited to see his new movie Dream and what kind of charms he will show next.

So, I understood some context, but not exact words XD

Thanks dear.. that's helpful enough appreciate it very much :kiss_wink:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:


Not an expert in korean, but in my understanding, they first talked about his biography, then about his appearance being universal for any type of characters, talked about his nicknames (rom-com king/master/bulldozer), then Saeroy and how his hairstyle was popular and ended with some words about being excited to see his new movie Dream and what kind of charms he will show next.

So, I understood some context, but not exact words XD

 

In addition to what you explained, 

They talked about PSJ is the next generation to lead the film industry. 

They also said that he has good skin and great body proportion. PSJ once said he has a plain face but actually he sublimates it to his advantages. With it, he can digest various spectrum and can handle various character's occupations. He is a thousand face actor. Also PDs praise him that he is an actor with various charms. 

 

That's what i can remember from watching the video once :D

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caption : Though the weather is good but it's social distancing

 

Guess someone is bored :D (i'm bored too :tears:)

 

He is walking Nike store :rolleyes:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to this article on Naver, PSJ confirmed to star in Mount Jiri. Oh please i hope it's really true!!! 

 

What's funny in the article, it is said that PSJ and JJH is outdoor brand model. JJH for Nepa and PSJ for K2. Now fans are wondering who will win the main PPL of the drama :lol::lol:

 

Article source :

https://jnilbo.com/2020/03/29/2020032915451685408/

 

Edit : but another article said PSJ is still positively reviewing the offer :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

According to this article on Naver, PSJ confirmed to star in Mount Jiri. Oh please i hope it's really true!!! 

 

What's funny in the article, it is said that PSJ and JJH is outdoor brand model. JJH for Nepa and PSJ for K2. Now fans are wondering who will win the main PPL of the drama :lol::lol:

 

Article source :

https://jnilbo.com/2020/03/29/2020032915451685408/

 

Edit : but another article said PSJ is still positively reviewing the offer :D


They confusing me :blink:

also, they deleted it too?


I think we need to wait until someone from production or from his agency conforms or denies the news :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he is confirmed for it. I am loving it lol

 

They wanna keep it under wraps for time being as they have to adjust dates for both actors as he has a movie and she has kingdom 3 as well. So they wanna make sure.

 

Lots of outdoor endorsements coming for cf king and queen lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I think he is confirmed for it. I am loving it lol

 

They wanna keep it under wraps for time being as they have to adjust dates for both actors as he has a movie and she has kingdom 3 as well. So they wanna make sure.

 

Lots of outdoor endorsements coming for cf king and queen lol.


I’m trying to not get too hopeful lmfao 

 

And I think it’s less about schedule, but more the fact, that both big stars, negotiating process with them always takes a time. But seeing media releasing and then suddenly deleting stuff makes me wonder if they know something or just speculating.

 

Although, if it’s true then it means Mount Jiri production company approached PSJ while he was still filming Itaewon Class, because (potential) news about his (potential) casting came out just a week after IC ended. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:


They confusing me :blink:

also, they deleted it too?


I think we need to wait until someone from production or from his agency conforms or denies the news :lol:

 

Oh right, just realized it's deleted already. Why i feel like they're teasing us?! :joy:

 

2 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I think he is confirmed for it. I am loving it lol

 

They wanna keep it under wraps for time being as they have to adjust dates for both actors as he has a movie and she has kingdom 3 as well. So they wanna make sure.

 

Lots of outdoor endorsements coming for cf king and queen lol.

 

I think so. I have the feeling he actually takes the role. They released those articles is not for no reason right? :rolleyes:They make me too hopeful now -_-

 

 

If i remember correctly, the article mentioned the production cost for Mount Jiri is expected to exceed 32 billion won of total 16 episodes. 

Also Kang Hyun Jo (PSJ's character if he's confirmed) is someone with bright and positive energy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NEWS

 

Posted by danisurst AKP STAFF  2 hours ago

Park Seo Joon sets example for COVID-19 prevention in latest Instagram update

AKP STAFF
 
 
1585479274-park-seo-joon-1.jpg
 
 
 

 

Park Seo Joon recently took to his Instagram to show fans what he has been up to since the conclusion of JTBC's 'Itaewon Class.'

 

On March 29 KST, he shared an image of himself in a black knit beanie, sitting at a table outside and relaxing under the shade as the sun shines strongly in the background. "Social distancing even though the weather is good," he captioned the image, adding a prayer hands emoji.

Many celebrities have been speaking out to fans about COVID-19 as confirmed cases continue to emerge in South Korea. Recently, BTS also teamed up with the Cadets of Korea Armed Forces Nursing Academy to offer a message of hope to their fans.

 

Meanwhile, Park Seo Joon is gearing up to star alongside IU in the soccer film 'Dream.'

 

Source : Allkpop

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

Oh right, just realized it's deleted already. Why i feel like they're teasing us?! :joy:

 

 

I think so. I have the feeling he actually takes the role. They released those articles is not for no reason right? :rolleyes:They make me too hopeful now -_-

 

 

If i remember correctly, the article mentioned the production cost for Mount Jiri is expected to exceed 32 billion won of total 16 episodes. 

Also Kang Hyun Jo (PSJ's character if he's confirmed) is someone with bright and positive energy.

 

O, wow, 26-27M$:blink:

If male character is bright one in the story, expect female to be the stoic one xD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

 

O, wow, 26-27M$:blink:

If male character is bright one in the story, expect female to be the stoic one xD

That budget exceeds korean movies budget lmao.

Kdramas status even exceed movie sometimes. Very rare bcoz in my country drama stars are seen as B list celebs. But in korea there is no difference in status.

Massive budget. Hope script justifies it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...