Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20200327/100382096/1

Kim Hye Eun shared, that her daughter is PSJ's fan lol 

http://it.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/03/27/2020032701096.html

IC topped most on demand TV show (including variety) for 3rd week of March

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article?nsID=1340848

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1251731

PSJ/PSR haircut and IC mentioned on two TV shows

• Like 3

Heol daebak sageon! :w00t: It just crossed my mind lately, that i wonder what kind of drama he would take next? What role he would play next? Who his opposite would be? Dang! Then the news came out! Omg i can't be more excited than this to hear the big names. I hope we'll hear the good news as soon as possible that he confirms to join :lol:

Omg guys, but to think IC just ended  week ago, we still have to catch up with Dream, now another drama (if it's confirmed), he won't let us rest, huh? :lol:

Based on synopsis, the genre is thriller maybe? But whatever it is, i'm so ready with my 2nd on going drama with him! :love: Well, its gonna be a long long long journey though :joy:

@AsveriaPSJ Probably bcs the news shouldn't be released yet since they're still in casting process :D

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Heol daebak sageon! :w00t: It just crossed my mind lately, that i wonder what kind of drama he would take next? What role he would play next? Who his opposite would be? Dang! Then the news came out! Omg i can't be more excited than this to hear the big names. I hope we'll hear the good news as soon as possible that he confirms to join :lol:

Omg guys, but to think IC just ended  week ago, we still have to catch up with Dream, now another drama (if it's confirmed), he won't let us rest, huh? :lol:

Based on synopsis, the genre is thriller maybe? But whatever it is, i'm so ready with my 2nd on going drama with him! :love: Well, its gonna be a long long long journey though :joy:

@AsveriaPSJ Probably bcs the news shouldn't be released yet since they're still in casting process :D

I think it will be more a human story about park rangers and their hardships. But who knows, still very little information. 

But he would look good with JJH, with or without romance. Because the writer usually is not into romance stories;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

@serenilmauve I was so happy about that new drama news, but I don’t even know how to feel myself right now, because original source deleted it :cold_sweat: Why they did it? :bawling:

ikr, spoils all the fun xD 

Also I do hope rumors are true, because I like character description. Knowing, that he likes to challenge himself, I expect something new from him this time too and playing an ex-soldier with mysterious past sounds cool ^_^

• Like 1

Wow my queen jun ji hyun with park seo joon? Omg guys did u read this news? Wow. She is top most actress of last 2 decades. I mean the number one actress for last 20 years. It is my dream came true when my 2 faves came together. It also shows how big star psj has become. Kingdom writer. Well it already looks massive hit.

Park Seo Joon In Talks To Join Jun Ji Hyun In New Drama By “Kingdom” Writer

He’s already preparing for a new drama.

DuycxQBMgAv6TF0Prjc8lPYliIxpZxRUqHTrLT84

Ron Kim
5 hours ago

Park Seo Joon is currently in talks to join a new drama called Mount Jiri, which will also star Jun Ji Hyun.

According to an exclusive report from Ilgan Sports, Park Seo Joon will be joining the lineup for Mount Jiri alongside Jun Ji Hyun. The drama will be written by Kim Eun Hee, who also wrote Signal and both seasons of Kingdom.

Park Seo Joon’s role would be as Kang Hyeon Jo, a rookie national park ranger who is hiding a secret. He used to be a lieutenant in the military and lost his successor during a training march on Mount Jiri. Jun Ji Hyun’s character, Seo Yi Kang, would become the only person he can confide his secrets to.

Following his successes with What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim, Fight For My Way, and Itaewon Class, Park Seo Joon looks to make it 4 hit dramas in a row by uniting with Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Eun Hee, and director Lee Eung Bok, famous for Mr. Sunshine, Goblin, and Descendants of the Sun.

The drama is still working on finalizing their cast, and is expected to air in the first half of 2021.

• Like 3

On 3/26/2020 at 1:55 AM, emollienime said:

me too.
situation in my country with coronavirus is turning ugly:tears:please,take good care of yourself everyone.

he likes teasing people around himself a lot i noticed.and jokes a lot too^_^i said that he is quite in real life,and he probably is,but i also love his positive and playful attitude so much^_^

Guys, please stay healthy and safe wherever you are. We're doing quarantine too here and working from home. But the uncoolest thing of all is i'm overloaded with work now.. So yeah it's kinda funny that i'm busy at home :joy:

Yup, i think he's basically a shy person and only shows his antics to people he's comfortable with :D

On 3/26/2020 at 3:47 AM, AsveriaPSJ said:

Totally normal :joy:

I still can’t over the fact, that he likes listening Post Malone. For some reasons I can’t even imagine that, even though Post Malone is a mainstream artist :joy:

I love Post Malone too! I was surprised when he mentioned Post Malone, i didn't think he would like this kind of music. But hey, i sense Peakboy's influence here :D I think he's the type who listens to any music as long as it's easy to his ears, instead of sticking to particular genre. Just like me :D My playlist is so random, from My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Michael Jackson, Queen, Billie Ellish, Oasis, Ed Sheeran, Dua Lipa, Adele, to Gaho, Sondia, Kim Feel, etc :P:lol: Well, i still listen to Itaewon Class OST a lot these days while working :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1