Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

wow, don't remember ever seeing this version. so many cute bts snippets from Witch's Love days;)

This song is still on my playlist bcs I really like this song. I think his voice here is just like honey kkk :wub: 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, sueeila said:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve

Me neither not yet ready to... let it go let it go :tears:

Funny that it's not really over yet but i already can feel the emptiness everytime i listen to the OST or just watch some clips on YT or IG. I know i'm going to have a hard time to deal with this post-drama withdrawal symptomps...And to say goodbye to my chestnut :crazy::tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

This song is still on my playlist bcs I really like this song. I think his voice here is just like honey kkk :wub: 

I listen almost all his OSTs from time to time. I like them, even that cheesy one from Dream High 2 :lol: But I do understand why he is not into singing anymore (and he never was in the first place xD He was always so shy and so unsure when he was singing xD).

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Funny that it's not really over yet but i already can feel the emptiness everytime i listen to the OST or just watch some clips on YT or IG. I know i'm going to have a hard time to deal with this post-drama withdrawal symptomps...And to say goodbye to my chestnut :crazy::tears:

That happens when you near the ending :tears: Because you already aware, that it will be soon over. Like I want so much to see last episodes, yet I don’t at the same time too :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2