Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

16 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

@Anjalifairy I don’t PSJ would’ve been able to go anyway, no? He has new movie filming, right? 
I hope they will share some photos with us though :bawling:

But after WWWSK, he still managed to go even though he had to prepare for TDF filming right? I think he somehow adjusted his schedule, like he appeared at the airport unexpectedly, according to some fans at that time (as i recall). However, in this situation i'm pretty sure there won't be reward vacation though.

Yeah, I hope JTBC or Record Parks can at least give us a glimpse of the wrap up party video :tears:

• Like 5

These 2 months passed away so fast. I won't lie i wasn't thinking IC will be such a massive hit and one of 6 cable dramas to average over 11% for full season but wow it become such a success. Happy for psj so much. His journey is remarkable. He didn't start with lead roles but has become one of A list actors in last 3 Years. 

And he has good relations with even movie directors like parasite director,  extreme job director.  His future looks even more bright.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for Domino’s Pizza CF

He is loaded with all cf money which goes into millions of dollars. Most A list actors get anywhere from 700 usd to 1 million usd per year contract. He is set for life with double digit cf deals. But you will never see him releasing pr articles over and over.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

These 2 months passed away so fast. I won't lie i wasn't thinking IC will be such a massive hit and one of 6 cable dramas to average over 11% for full season but wow it become such a success. Happy for psj so much. His journey is remarkable. He didn't start with lead roles but has become one of A list actors in last 3 Years. 

And he has good relations with even movie directors like parasite director,  extreme job director.  His future looks even more bright.

I honestly think his drama journey more impressive because he shoot to a stardom without working with a big name drama writers so far. All his drama writers were basically rookies. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

For me it's actually 7 months bcs i've been waiting this drama since august :D I still remember being so excited when they released the first teaser, then it started airing, and now without realizing it will soon end in a few days. When i saw all the promotional materials, i knew it become a hit. And yup, PSJ never disappoint me. His acting just keep getting more amazing. I like that article calling him "a gem" in korean entertainment industry. So proud of him :D

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I honestly think his drama journey more impressive because he shoot to a stardom without working with a big name drama writers so far. All his drama writers were basically rookies. 

Basically fight my way and wwwms made him star and IC has solidified it. I just want to see him work with dots or cloy's writer one day because their dramas , no matter  how chessy they are, always become massive pan asia. And i am sure his success is getting noticed by top writers. Top writers apso need bankable Male leads to sell their dramas to advertisers and he is A list actor now.

I think he will focus on movies more but dramas success is as important because drama stars land more endorsement deals where the real money is and korean movies don't pay much unless actor is co producer.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

For me it's actually 7 months bcs i've been waiting this drama since august :D I still remember being so excited when they released the first teaser, then it started airing, and now without realizing it will soon end in a few days. When i saw all the promotional materials, i knew it become a hit. And yup, PSJ never disappoint me. His acting just keep getting more amazing. I like that article calling him "a gem" in korean entertainment industry. So proud of him :D

He is really a gem. His ability to transform into various kind of roles is amazing. I am excited for his movie though i am not happy with female lead choice. So i hope most focus stays on him.

You are really a true fans lol. I was doubtful about this drama and i am glad i was proven wrong

I hope he wins major award for such amazing performance. Iska jeetna banta hai yaar!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

He is really a gem. His ability to transform into various kind of roles is amazing. I am excited for his movie though i am not happy with female lead choice. So i hope most focus stays on him.

You are really a true fans lol. I was doubtful about this drama and i am glad i was proven wrong

I hope he wins major award for such amazing performance. Iska jeetna banta hai yaar!

Yes, i'm a proud fan! :D I may have said this for the 1000th times (please bear with me guys :lol:) that i'm so proud he is already at this point in his career as one of the A list actors, with shorter debut period than other actors his age. He is indeed the most progressive. Already worked and will work with acclaimed directors. Now more and more love calls for him. I'm happy that even caliber actress Jeon Doyeon wants to work with him.

Lol actually i don't really care about the female lead. Interesting story is what matter the most. I trust him and i trust Director Lee Byunghun :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Basically fight my way and wwwms made him star and IC has solidified it. I just want to see him work with dots or cloy's writer one day because their dramas , no matter  how chessy they are, always become massive pan asia. And i am sure his success is getting noticed by top writers. Top writers apso need bankable Male leads to sell their dramas to advertisers and he is A list actor now.

I think he will focus on movies more but dramas success is as important because drama stars land more endorsement deals where the real money is and korean movies don't pay much unless actor is co producer.

He also had She was pretty and while Hwarang wasn’t big ratings winner, that drama still had big number of international followers. 

As much as they bring success, I don’t really follow their style of writing much. So, I think it’s better for him just keep choosing good roles and good projects. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1