Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

He's such a mysterious guy now :sweat_smile: I just hope that Record's Park will give us regular update on any cf bts every 2 weeks..For sure he'll be filming other CFs amidst Utopia filming, right? *hopeful thinking lol!

I can't believe Seo Jun would coordinate their clothes..it's just not him lol! atleast i thought. But maybe their staff arranged the matching outfits. Until now i'm waiting for him to post a picture wearing the matching outfits with Simba..the ones that chanel gave him :)

anyway..his teokk soup does look more delicious compared to the dumpling soup..now i want to make it too lol! it's already a long list now, Tteokgalbi, Braised Chicked and Tteok soup

• Like 5

@Gisell Gisell I think all recipes look manageable for one time (it’s another thing to do it repeatedly and in a large quantum), but the main problem if we can find the right ingredients that they use. While Korean stores are a thing in my country, they’re not large and I doubt I can find good chestnut nearby... They grow here, but almost no one eats them xD

• Like 6

The same here, in the west part of my country,we don't eat chestnut, luckily i found a local store online that sells fresh chestnut. Now i just need to find time to make tteokgalbi :)

Time flies, tomorrow already YS again..:glee:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

So basically Smart Philippines do some CF campaigns only? It seems their contract will be based on campaign and not like 1 year contract? Happy our Seo Jun is one of them. :blush:

Yeah, the same as Blibli i think..maybe It's a new kind of contract these days

Ps. I don't really mind as long as he gets a lot of projects..lol! he's rich and famous, he's happy, i'm happy hahaha *devoted fan mode on

• Like 3

1614851483.jpg

Park Seojun for Condition 30th anniversary.

Cr. Sweetheaven_wilton IG update

The caption says he films the CF with a rapper. I wonder if it has something to do with his latest IG post. I mean, he used galaxy emoji as a caption and now the cake is decorated with stars lol xD

Too many speculations about that post :lol:

1614847448-1.jpg

1614847448.jpg

Spoiler

1614847451.jpg

Park Seojun for Ziozia

Cr. Ziozia topten10mall

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Anjalifairy we need more answers for our questions ASAP xD

So he continues to be Condition Drink CF. I hope they will renew again their image on bottles lol

8 Famous Korean Actors Who Have Launched YouTube Channels

8 Famous Korean Actors Who Have Launched YouTube Channels

7. Park Seo Joon (Record PARK’s)

Park Seo Joon’s fans were blessed the day he decided to engage with them more on YouTube. Calling most of his videos “tracks,” the actor keeps giving his audience more than what they bargained for. He seems to enjoy hosting Q&A sessions, but he also uploads different content such as ASMR, mukbangs, videos with his dog, and even celebratory milestones like his YouTube gold play button which he received last summer.

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1455960wpp/8-famous-korean-actors-who-have-launched-youtube-channels

Also cooking show now too xD

• Like 2

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy Now I cannot wait the new CF of Condition Drink. With rapper? Interesting. :love: I also hope Seo Jun still renew the contract with Bibigo, KB Kookmin Card, Ziozia, K2. I really hope we can see the overseas shooting with Ziozia and K2 if possible.

There are still so many mystery from his IG post. Lol.  

• Like 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 8 TODAY at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Wuah i like this episode for the warm interaction between guests :blush: The kids play together, the adults have interesting chat, even at the end the adults and the kids play throwing stick together :) and Seo Jun plays along with the kids! :wub:

The kid walter seem to be picky about the food but glad that he likes the Tteokguk :) 

I can't wait to watch it in sub! oh btw Seo Jun's shoe size is 280, i thought he would be like 290 or 295 

• Like 5