Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 hours ago, aulialanniputri said:
Is that a ring? :wub:

What a vision ... PSJ looks divine :wow1:....finally he updated his insta with a gorgeous selfie...missed him so much , it feels like going from a drought to a flood of images 

thank god praise GIF

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLeUacppllC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

YS showed Seo Jun and Woo Shik kiss from Shut up, family :Megalol:

LOL, there’s an article out already on their friendship through shut up family history and various other projects 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005176973

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t forget to not quote images, tweets, videos and gifs, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Finally a new update from the king of mirror selfie :wub: Is that Minsung or Lee Young Jun? :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLeeDOfJ3Dy/?igshid=3ol0caph9aex

Okay, a Nike freak :lol:

Guys, did you notice the date? So they headed to Gurye on Dec 13th. So, Seojun had an early birthday celebration before heading there and indeed spent his birthday working hard in Gurye xD Mystery solved! The blue hermes outfit remains lol

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy Lol! a nike freak.. And that ring is chanel right? Exactly one month since the last update..keep it going Seo Jun ah, at least we know when to expect lol! 

Yes i noticed that too..so if there are only 2 batches of guests, his birthday will be on the last day they are there

I was laughing to see his unshaved face when he's practicing making those little green pancakes..aah i thought..so this is how he looks when he's too lazy to clean up..manly Seo Jun :wub:

Soo..the one who snored was Wooshik..lol! You're right @serenilmauve mystery solved :D

• Like 7

@ivanovie25 Please don't tell me the next update will be on March 19th :confounded: Yeah.. The ring is from Chanel. 

Hopefully we can get a glimpse of small birthday celebration in Gurye XD

Omg.. I was almost choked up seeing the drawings, especially Yumi's pic when they made her pic everywhere on bamboo forest lolololol I laughed hard that my brother scolded me bcs of my loud noise. Seojun's pic was funny too :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@Anjalifairy I love his parents. They raised such a great sons. And based on how Seo Jun talks about them, they were strict, but nice, respectful, hardworking and fair to their sons dreams people. So thankful, that after Seo Jun proved himself they let him o do what he dreamed on and supported his acting ambitions;))

His mom helping him is my everything. The way he acts around a kitchen one again shows his ability and knowledge. I’m so amazed by how natural he is. I cook my whole life and I never look that efficient and professional lol 

• Like 8

@ivanovie25 @Anjalifairy you guys have such a good eye to spot things , totally impressed.... PSJ deserves more clothing , shoes and accessories endorsements... he elevates almost everything he wears  :winkx:

I haven’t laughed so much recently , Yumi’s sketch was mind blowing , CWS and PSJ pulling her leg and then the bamboo tree shots were the highlight .:hahah!:

Today’s show was great as well... I’m ready to rewatch the episode on loop. 

@serenilmauve Awww, his parents supporting him , his mom’s voice appeared in YK 2 as well right ? They have raised a good son , they must be so proud :innocent:

• Like 7

@Jeomju1216 I don’t think so. Seo Jun just called her and asked to taste his stir fried vegetables to see if they done or not;))) 

I just saw the clip of them putting Yumi’s pictures everywhere and guys, I’m in love with Seo Jun and Woo Shik friendship. They looked like two brothers teasing their older sister :lol: The way they always there to support each other’s fun ideas is just gold for YS. In Summer Vacation you could sense Seo Jun was tired, but in YS, they really shining bright. Whole team actually give such a warm vibe, especially now, when everyone so comfortable with each other. 

They look like a real family there :heart4:

• Like 6

@serenilmauve Oh that’s good to know. They do really look like a family, their synergy is off the charts esp. PSJ, CWS and Yumi are like real life siblings but get along better :lol:

What on earth is going on here , PSJ’s expression! ROFL ROFL...

https://twitter.com/bn_1612/status/1362761388666413059?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1362761388666413059|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps3A2F2Ftwitter.com2Fbn_16122Fstatus2F1362761388666413059widget%3DTweet

sorry, I’m still learning how to post and share here ... didn’t exactly turn out the way I wanted.

Edited by Jeomju1216
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

@Jeomju1216 lol! Naah..i only read on twitter, actually i didn't know what ring he wore :lol:

yeah..as the guests have been saying, they all look like one big family :wub: 

Look at them forcing Yumi to give the gifts to the guests lol!

@Jeomju1216 after you paste the twitter link, just enter it twice and wait until the embedding process is done :) then continue..

• Like 5

@ivanovie25, will do... thanks so much for the suggestion. Yeah that was really cute , pushing Yumi in front of the guests, they probably wanted to get her some attention for all the hard work she put in. She really has stranger shyness ...poor thing I feel for her. 

Look at him boasting about his friendship with Son Heung-min :gangnamstyle:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLefseDpCx3/?igshid=1vurwyta6smcy

Edited by Jeomju1216
  • Like 5

I knew it. Quite predictable though :sweatingbullets:

Nationwide 7.852%

Metropolitan area 9.148%

Plus with a week of absence.

But jeomju will stay loyal and are still excitedly waiting for upcoming episodes

1611365235.gif

Btw our kitchen duo is so cute. In each of their first meeting after some time, the first time what Seojun noticed was always Yumi's hair xD. In YK2, Summer Vacation, in YS twice; their first meeting at the restaurant and at the station. Maybe bcs Yumi's hairstyle is also versatile, just like his lol

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1