Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve

In my country case, male fans in general usually admire local male celebrity in moderation. Not openly express their admiration like female fans usually do. But that's not the case with hollywood actors. They're not ashamed to admit if they're a hardcore fanboy of certain actor from hollywood or any other foreign country. And no one would look at it as weird. On the other hand, if you seem to over-adore men, local actors or singers here, then some people will judge you with that stereotype, if you know what i mean. It's so weird here i know xD

Yup yup in Midnight Runners Guerilla Date, i remember some fans who showed up were boys, right? :lol:

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell

Guys i tried to look for the clip but i can't remember where i watched it though. But i promise i'll post it here when i find it :approves:

@Gisell Gisell

Wooshik's comment in reply to Seojun was :

"no, no, that's not what i mean. Listen to me first". Lollll

Seojun commented "피비린내? 딱대라 길게 말안한다". He said 딱대라. It can also mean like when you want to give someone a smack or something similar and tell him not to dodge. So basically Seojun asked Wooshik to come and get ready for a smack or hit. That's why Wooshik totally turned into a scaredy cat. Can you imagine the petite Wooshik being smacked by Seojun's strong biceps looooollll:loolz:

39 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

There is so many old but gold with Seo Jun... I hope one day I will be able to post them all 

Is it his deleted IG post or twitter post? 

Seojun's interview for Harper's Bazaar is already out!  

https://www.harpersbazaar.co.kr/article/48415

Should i translate it guys? But it's a pretty short interview and i think it's easy enough to understand with the automatic english translation in the website :fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 8/24/2020 at 3:56 PM, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

In my country case, male fans in general usually admire local male celebrity in moderation. Not openly express their admiration like female fans usually do. But that's not the case with hollywood actors. They're not ashamed to admit if they're a hardcore fanboy of certain actor from hollywood or any other foreign country. And no one would look at it as weird. On the other hand, if you seem to over-adore men, local actors or singers here, then some people will judge you with that stereotype, if you know what i mean. It's so weird here i know xD

Yup yup in Midnight Runners Guerilla Date, i remember some fans who showed up were boys, right? :lol:

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell

Guys i tried to look for the clip but i can't remember where i watched it though. But i promise i'll post it here when i find it

@Gisell Gisell

Wooshik's comment in reply to Seojun was :

"no, no, that's not what i mean. Listen to me first". Lollll

Seojun commented "피비린내? 딱대라 길게 말안한다". He said 딱대라. It can also mean like when you want to give someone a smack or something similar and tell him not to dodge. So basically Seojun asked Wooshik to come and get ready for a smack or hit. That's why Wooshik totally turned into a scaredy cat. Can you imagine the petite Wooshik being smacked by Seojun's strong biceps looooollll

Is it his deleted IG post or twitter post? 

Seojun's interview for Harper's Bazaar is already out!  

https://www.harpersbazaar.co.kr/article/48415

Should i translate it guys? But it's a pretty short interview and i think it's easy enough to understand with the automatic english translation in the website

Ahh..thank you so much for the translation. :heart4:They are really so cute. I really hope Wooga Squad have the everlasting friendship ever. And if you are free, please translate the Hapers Bazaar, @Anjalifairy. Sometimes I dont understand the real meaning with automatic translation (such as the "lonely" part) or I dont really understand what Seo Joon's thought. Mian. Honestly for some interviews, I have to read many times to understand as for me Seo Joon has very wise and deep thought. 

@serenilmauve Thks for the latest Bibigo ad. He is so adorable. :glee: 

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun Is the One Who Introduced Park So Joon to His First Agency?

%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C-2-c

The relationship between Park Seo Joon and Kim Soo Hyun has been revealed.

Recently, OBS’s Unique Entertainment News (literal translation) introduced the story of actor Park Seo Joon.

Park Seo Joon actually faced a tough time even after he was discharged from the military. When he auditioned, people pointed out his face that he “didn’t have a face for an actor” or “was old-fashioned” and also criticized his “child-like” way of talking.

With the constant failures, Park Seo Joon even thought of undergoing plastic surgery, but decided to put more effort to show his charm that slowly and quietly captivates people.

Then, when he was working as a bit-part actor in a short film, his friend Kim Soo Hyun introduced him to KeyEast, and Park Seo Joon signed a contract with the company after a short meeting without an audition, finally taking a step further as an actor.

In 2011, He finally made his official debut by starring in Bang Yong Guk’s “I Remember” music video and took on the role of Shi Woo in Dream High 2 in 2012.

Then in 2013, he met drama I Summon You, Gold! that gave him a turning point in his acting career. One day, he got a call from the company that there will be an audition for the drama later that day, and ran to the studio. There, he performed one of his most confident audition repertoires,

Architecture 101’s Nab Deuk Yi scene, and came through a competition of 100 to 1 to get the role of Park Hyun Tae.

Since then, he starred in various dramas, including Witch’s Romance, Kill Me, Heal Me, She Was Pretty, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, and Itaewon Class, solidifying his position as the next Hallyu star.

Source (1)

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000036819

• Like 1