Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

IMG-20200607-132809.jpg

Itaewon Class is on entry status for 15th Seoul International Drama Awards. But still no further info for the list of the nominees.

Based on the 13th SDA where PSJ won Oustanding Korean Actor title, it looks like the only actors present that day were the ones who won in each category. Correct me if i'm wrong :D

Source : www.seouldrama.org

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Itaewon Class is on entry status for 15th Seoul International Drama Awards. But still no further info for the list of the nominees.

Based on the 13th SDA where PSJ won Oustanding Korean Actor title, it looks like the only actors present that day were the ones who won in each category. Correct me if i'm wrong :D

Source : www.seouldrama.org

Well, yeah, 'cause SDA less prestige (due to being more International and new compared to something like Baeksang) usually mostly winners come to collect their awards, but not all the time. If IC is presented and team shows up it definitely means they won something. I doubt though PSJ will come to anything but personal acting award. He already looked tired during Baeksang. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Well, yeah, 'cause SDA less prestige (due to being more International and new compared to something like Baeksang) usually mostly winners come to collect their awards, but not all the time. If IC is presented and team shows up it definitely means they won something. I doubt though PSJ will come to anything but personal acting award. He already looked tired during Baeksang. 

Agree with you that he looked tired that night xD

Well, it's still on September though. If he wins something it'll be good. But tbh i don't expect anything. I'm still in broken hearted mood about Baeksang xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Agree with you that he looked tired that night xD

Well, it's still on September though. If he wins something it'll be good. But tbh i don't expect anything. I'm still in broken hearted mood about Baeksang xD

I like though, that even when he is tired he still has a big smile and his big laugh ready all the time lol

1591438344.gif

Look at him lol

Park Sae Roy was a huge character, inspiration, different from all other male leads and one of the kind person, who was portrayed by such a strong and unique actor, that so many people made so many parodies because of his impact;)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I like though, that even when he is tired he still has a big smile and his big laugh ready all the time lol

Look at him lol

Park Sae Roy was a huge character, inspiration, different from all other male leads and one of the kind person, who was portrayed by such a strong and unique actor, that so many people made so many parodies because of his impact;)

Guy has a good sense of humor as we know. He laughs easily;) 

Btw, just saying, i just like the fact veteran actress Jeon Doyeon attended BAA. Remember she revealed that she wanted to work with PSJ. I wonder if he knows about it :rolleyes:. I think that's a compliment. JDY is one of respected actress in SK (with some x-rated projects :ph34r::lol:). I like her. I wish they had a small interaction that night. Or maybe she watched him and just admired him from afar lol pardon my (not a shipper in this regard) delusional mind XD

Indeed! Park Saeroy was an inspiring character that change the way people think, in a good way. And PSJ brought out the best version of Park Saeroy himself.

Yes we have Jo Saeroy, Jun Saeroy, and not to mention a bunch of youtubers also did all those hilarious parodies :lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

16 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Guy has a good sense of humor as we know. He laughs easily;) 

Btw, just saying, i just like the fact veteran actress Jeon Doyeon attended BAA. Remember she revealed that she wanted to work with PSJ. I wonder if he knows about it :rolleyes:. I think that's a compliment. JDY is one of respected actress in SK (with some x-rated projects :ph34r::lol:). I like her. I wish they had a small interaction that night. Or maybe she watched him and just admired him from afar lol pardon my (not a shipper in this regard) delusional mind XD

Indeed! Park Saeroy was an inspiring character that change the way people think, in a good way. And PSJ brought out the best version of Park Saeroy himself.

Yes we have Jo Saeroy, Jun Saeroy, and not to mention a bunch of youtubers also did all those hilarious parodies :lol:

I think he knows it xD I believe he googles (or navers lol) his own name and checks news just like we all do XD

He has no bts photos except red-carpet, so maybe they did interact with each other;) I wouldn’t say it’s delusional. 

I don’t watch much her works, but I know she is an acting powerhouse. Like she one of few SK starts that has acclaimed international acting award on her name. So, I’m all for them working together one day. He shines another way when he works with some veteran actors, probably because he is one of those who can easily keep up with them. 

I’m maybe biased (so what xD), but while I think PSR is overall an interesting character he wouldn’t been as popular as he is right now if PSJ didn’t make him so appealing and infuse his own charms in him;))

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1