Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

large_cee41d8839d7be283ac2b5b575d79b35282f3496.jpeg

Park Seojoon Surpassed One Million Subscribers on Youtube, Becoming the First Korean Actor to Reach the Milestone

Park Seojoon is one-million-subscriber rich on Youtube. 

On June 1st, the actor went live on his Youtube channel, 'Record PARK's.' During the live broadcast, he showed off the golden play button he received from Youtube for his personal channel.

Park Seojoon relayed his thoughts, "I think I can achieve this not because of me but because all of the people who have appeared on my videos and the staff members. They edit my videos through the night but I think I haven't done much. Thank you for those who have been curious about my life." He added, "I have never thought that I can hold this golden play button." 

1591056704774-1591056704774.png

Image Source: Youtube 'Record PARK's' Screenshot

Park Seojoon opened his channel in July 2019. In less than a year, he managed to gather more than one million subscribers from around the world. The actor reveals his daily life through fun videos uploaded to the channel periodically. 

1591056727801-1591056727801.png

Meanwhile, Park Seojoon is currently working on his upcoming film 'Dream' in which he will be partnered up with IU and Lee Hyunwoo. 

credit: kstarlive

• Like 2

Actor Park Seojoon talked about his new hairstyle in his latest Instagram Update.

June 02, 2020

1.jpg

Actor Park Seojoon talked about his new hairstyle in his latest Instagram Update.

Netizen comments :

Spoiler

(+192,-11) Park Seojoon's physical is so cool.

(+178,-11) You need to get some rest...
I'd like a romantic comedy, please.

(+130,-9) Nice shirt. Long legs.

(+15,-3) Park Seojoon so cool 

(+13,0) It's the first time you've reached 1 million subscribers. That's cool.

(+6,-2) God Seojoon... that's perfect. Seojoon, the romantic comedy master

credit: storykpop

• Like 2

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seojoon Surpassed One Million Subscribers on Youtube, Becoming the First Korean Actor to Reach the Milestone

Park Seojoon is one-million-subscriber rich on Youtube. 

On June 1st, the actor went live on his Youtube channel, 'Record PARK's.' During the live broadcast, he showed off the golden play button he received from Youtube for his personal channel.

Park Seojoon relayed his thoughts, "I think I can achieve this not because of me but because all of the people who have appeared on my videos and the staff members. They edit my videos through the night but I think I haven't done much. Thank you for those who have been curious about my life." He added, "I have never thought that I can hold this golden play button." 

Park Seojoon opened his channel in July 2019. In less than a year, he managed to gather more than one million subscribers from around the world. The actor reveals his daily life through fun videos uploaded to the channel periodically. 

Meanwhile, Park Seojoon is currently working on his upcoming film 'Dream' in which he will be partnered up with IU and Lee Hyunwoo. 

credit: kstarlive

serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. PSJ has another amazing achievement. He has reached the impressive milestone in just under a year. Congratulations to him! So proud of him! Those videos on his channel are really interesting. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Talking about his youtube channel, i still remember clearly when he first launched it last year, some k-netz mocked him and seemed to bet that he's gonna make money by running the ads for his channel. And what made me really sick was those who said that when an actor does vlogging, it's like he drops his class from A-list to B-list actor, and that an actor needs to maintain that myterious image of him and not to reveal his daily life too much in order fans to be able  to distinguish between his true personality and the character that he plays. Omg i'm still hurt everytime i read those comments. Unfortunately none of their words were proven:)) Let me say it to the haters. First, PSJ was rich (it was last year when they talked about it) and is undoubtly getting richer since he's the king of CFs. So no need to run the freaking ads on his channel and he actually doesn't. Second, who dropped from A list to B list?:)) In fact, he's getting more and more love as he's the first korean actor to receive the gold play button by hitting 1 million subscribers and he's one of the hottest korean actors today. His latest project IC was a hit! He's even the nominee for the Best Actor title in BAA bcs of his outstanding performance in IC. So what's the point of maintaining that freaking mysterious image?! :rolleyes: The truth is he's getting more solid as A-lister. His acting skill has proven it all. And one more thing, this guy has too many charms so it would be a waste if he doesn't show it off to his fans. He's like "i'm handsome, cool, funny, dorky. Which one do you prefer?" lol:))

He is on the right track! Haters gonna hate, PSJ gonna slay :phew:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Park Seo Joon Becomes First Korean Actor To Receive YouTube Gold Play Button

Park Seo Joon Becomes First Korean Actor To Receive YouTube Gold Play Button

Park Seo Joon now has another amazing achievement under his belt!

On June 1, Park Seo Joon held a livestream on his YouTube channel “Record PARK’s” to celebrate surpassing one million subscribers. He did a special unboxing of his Gold Play Button, which YouTube sends to creators who reach the milestone.

During the broadcast, Park Seo Joon expressed gratitude to his staff as he said, “The staff who work with me work day and night to edit my videos,” and “I really don’t do much, and I think I was able to get this thanks to all the people who have shown an interest in what I do in my daily life.”

Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Park Seo Joon first opened his YouTube channel last July, meaning that he has reached the impressive milestone in under a year. He is also said to be the first Korean actor to receive the Gold Play Button.

Park Seo Joon is currently working on the upcoming film “Dream” with IU and Lee Hyun Woo.

Congratulations to Park Seo Joon!

credit: soompi

• Like 3

Who Will Get the Baeksang Arts Awards' Actor Prize - Kang Ha-neul, Park Seo-joon, Hyun Bin, Ju Ji-hoon and Namgoong Min

photo1192021.jpg

No matter who wins the award, there is no disagreement.

It is outstanding just to just to hear their names. There is a fierce competition for the trophy. Amid heated competition, we are already curious about who will win the Best Actor award in the TV category. The media is so interested that it is considered to be the highlight of the Baeksang Arts Awards. The reason why the competition is so fierce is because all five candidates have shown reliable performances in their works to the extent that they are called 'lifetime works'. Who will smile brightly in the middle of the stage? The moment to face the result is only three days away.

The 56th Baeksang Arts Awards will be broadcast live at KINTEX Hall 7 in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province, from 4:50PM on June 5th, and will be held without an audience due to COVID-19.

(Skip unrelated..)

"Itaewon Class" Park Seo-joon

Park Seo-joon bore the weight of the main character and led jTBC's "Itaewon Class" to success. The biggest driving force was the synchronization rate. Park Sae-roy became one with the character from the webtoon of the same name regarding looks. In particular, Park Seo-joon's 'spirited' performance in the drama increased the level of immersion. Park Seo-joon, who said he was invigorated by Park Sae-roy's life to keep his conviction, did not miss out on details, from his eyes and actions to his beliefs. This moved the viewers' hearts.

(skip unrelated..) 

Source : Hancinema

If he attends the ceremony, then there's a chance he wins. But if he doesn't, i think it's zero chance, no? XD

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Talking about his youtube channel, i still remember clearly when he first launched it last year, some k-netz mocked him and seemed to bet that he's gonna make money by running the ads for his channel. And what made me really sick was those who said that when an actor does vlogging, it's like he drops his class from A-list to B-list actor, and that an actor needs to maintain that myterious image of him and not to reveal his daily life too much in order fans to be able  to distinguish between his true personality and the character that he plays. Omg i'm still hurt everytime i read those comments. Unfortunately none of their words were proven:)) Let me say it to the haters. First, PSJ was rich (it was last year when they talked about it) and is undoubtly getting richer since he's the king of CFs. So no need to run the freaking ads on his channel and he actually doesn't. Second, who dropped from A list to B list?:)) In fact, he's getting more and more love as he's the first korean actor to receive the gold play button by hitting 1 million subscribers and he's one of the hottest korean actors today. His latest project IC was a hit! He's even the nominee for the Best Actor title in BAA bcs of his outstanding performance in IC. So what's the point of maintaining that freaking mysterious image?! :rolleyes: The truth is he's getting more solid as A-lister. His acting skill has proven it all. And one more thing, this guy has too many charms so it would be a waste if he doesn't show it off to his fans. He's like "i'm handsome, cool, funny, dorky. Which one do you prefer?" lol:))

Hi @Anjalifairy, I am surprised knowing that PSJ has haters as well. I dont know why people can hate him. :)  :)  He is my most favourite human being for me right now.:wub::wub::wub: Honestly I never like Korean actor as for me all are the same. I have watched KMHM and WWWSK. Both are fun to watch. But I dont have curiosity to know about Seo Joon. Then I watched Itaewon Class just because it appears on Netflix. :lol::lol::lol: At first I thought it is about school drama or something like that. After I watched Epi 1, I dont know why I just feel this drama is so damn good and I can feel Seo Joon emotion just looking his eyes and his face expression. After that I start to read and find out everything about him which I never bother to do it before. I just know about his cutest friendship with Wooga Squad and I thought wow he is such a bestfriend that I hope I have as well. Then I start to watch all his dramas (Hwarang, SWP, FFMW) and movies (Midnight Runners and The Divine Fury) and his variety shows (I never watch variety shows even though people said all are good). I really fall in love with him knowing that his personality is actually beyond awesome. He is such the best friend ever, genuine, sincere, hardworking and funny indeed. Oh, I start to love him knowing that actually he started everything from zero. I reall:lol::lol:y admire him a lot. And IC also gives some impact for me about dream, hope and never give up. I really like IC because it is so meaningful. 

Then I just know he has Vlog and gosh I think I love him more and more. He is so cute and funny in his real life. I can watch it everyday. :lol::lol::lol: He doesnt act to be funny and cute, but he can make me smile and laugh. I dont know why seeing his smile and laugh, it can make my day happier. Even only seeing his eating can make me smile as well.

Well, sorry for the long post and oh, I forgot my soompi acct as I never log in for years but come back to read about Seo Joon. :lol::lol::lol:. Thanks to you and @serenilmauve who always update about Seo Joon. 

I really wish the best for Seo Joon and I pray that he will win the Baeksang even though I know it is very competitive. No matter what he is the winner already for me. I will support him forever now. :wub::wub::wub:. One thing for sure I only know I love him more and more now. :blush::blush::blush:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Anjalifairy, well-said, dear. I'm not disappointed in his channel. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi @GisellKyoSJ welcome back to the forum and welcome to PSJ thread:)

Glad to hear your process of falling deeper in love with Seojun and all those nice things you said about him :wub:

About those k-nutz, what pissed me off was they were so rude and too premature to judge that he would make money from his youtube channel just a few days after the first track was uploaded. And it wasn't proven at all. He purely uses youtube as one of platforms to communicate with his fans and that's his way to return the love fans have been pouring him with all this time. He and his team work really hard for it. But well, not everyone sees the way we see. Like i said, haters gonna hate but lovers gonna love. One thing for sure that we are the ones who love him and let's continue to support him for a long long time :)

And yeap, can't wait to see him slaying the red carpet at BAA and win!(i know i've been so stubborn about wanting him to win from the beginning. Please bear with me guys :P)

@willenette Yes, his vlogs are really fun and such a mood booster to watch whenever i have a bad day :D

• Like 3