Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Is it the lighting or his skin got a bit tanned? Hongdaeyaa~ Apply your sunscreen before playing soccer, okay? :lol:

And what special day is it? Wonder if it has something to do with his beer caption? :rolleyes:

Why it’s so... mysterious lol 

You reminded me when I watched Hwarang and noticed how tanned whole cast looks in last episodes compared to first episodes xD 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Actor Park Seojoon has unveiled his new hairstyle after become Park Saeroyi in his latest Instagram Update!

1.jpg

Actor Park Seojoon has unveiled his new hairstyle after become Park Saeroyi in his latest Instagram Update!

Netizen comments :

Spoiler

(+51,-9) So handsome.

(+25,-5) I like Park Saeroyi's hair, but I like this hair, too.

(+13,-4) You're so good at acting.

(+10,-3) Ah you're so handsome~

(+5,-1) Ah I like it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(+4,-1) Woah he's really good looking.

credit: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/05/actor-park-seojoon-has-unveiled-his-new.html

• Like 2

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Woo Do Hwan just one of us:lol:

Tell me about that :tears: JTBC was so cruel. tvN and public channels is far better in that regard. Especially tvN. They make so much interviews and play so many games. JTBC/Netflix were so lame with not giving much more promotion and material for fans even after Itaewon Class hit so big both domestically and internationally. Booo -_- They had such big, charismatic and friendly cast, yet didn’t use that opportunity for their own benefits:mellow:

Ikr. I mean, of zillion songs in the world, he chose IC OST. I like that he wasn't hesitate to casually mention other drama title even at his own drama promotional event. Guess he's the loyal dongsaeng type and idk why but i feel like Dohwan really admires and always monitors his hyung. He always likes Seojun's IG posts. He is one of us indeed. Once you fall into Seojun's charm, you just have no exit :P

Yeah. Another JTBC drama, Chocolate, has only 2 segments. While IC with better rating only has Jenga game. What's their problem though? Is it bcs studio dragon has big budget to pay them? -_-

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Why it’s so... mysterious lol 

You reminded me when I watched Hwarang and noticed how tanned whole cast looks in last episodes compared to first episodes xD 

I think he didn't put the beer emoji with no reason bcs his manager, his stylist and Awesome boss' wife gave comments as if they knew good thing happened. Maybe he celebrated something :D

And with Record Parks' teaser, i'm excited with the good news whatever it is. 

Btw, man, i don't have tiktok to vote. Should i download it? :joy:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ikr. I mean, of zillion songs in the world, he chose IC OST. I like that he wasn't hesitate to casually mention other drama title even at his own drama promotional event. Guess he's the loyal dongsaeng type and idk why but i feel like Dohwan really admires and always monitors his hyung. He always likes Seojun's IG posts. He is one of us indeed. Once you fall into Seojun's charm, you just have no exit :P

Yeah. Another JTBC drama, Chocolate, has only 2 segments. While IC with better rating only has Jenga game. What's their problem though? Is it bcs studio dragon has big budget to pay them? -_-

I think he didn't put the beer emoji with no reason bcs his manager, his stylist and Awesome boss' wife gave comments as if they knew good thing happened. Maybe he celebrated something :D

And with Record Parks' teaser, i'm excited with the good news whatever it is. 

Btw, man, i don't have tiktok to vote. Should i download it? :joy:

I enjoyed a lot how he showed (along with Wooga squad members) showed a lot of support to IC and PSJ. It was so nice;)

Also, who wouldn't? :P That's why Seo Jun has so many close dongsaengs xD And they always look so happy being around him lol

Who knows. We could at least get one extra interview... <_< For some reasons I think tvN has better deal with Netflix compared to JTBC.

What they commented? ^_^

Celebrated his hair finally growing? :lol:

I'm usually super lazy about stuff like that and I also didn't have tiktok, but I downloaded it and it's actually super easy. So, yeah, I think you should;) It wouldn't take much your time;))) Also in my heart and mind Seo Jun always a winner :wub::lol:

• Like 3