Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Found this article on Naver. Maybe some of you have read it, but for those who haven't yet, it's something like analyzing PSJ and KDM characters based on their physiognomy and how it matched well with their character, Park Saeroy and Jo Yiseo in Itaewon Class. I translate PSJ part only. 

Just for fun and it's up to you guys to believe it or not :D

Itaewon Class Park Seojun and Kim Dami, the secret of the success of Danbam's couple

Given with visible smile line when smiling and pure eyes, his popularity trend is not to cool down quickly, and overall, it has blossomed even more since the age of 30. In short, he is a more of a long-running star rather than a shiny popular actor in a simple way. 

Park Seojun's face type is generally wider above and narrower down like a tree. A person with tree shaped head has a tall and slim figure and will suceeds if the person is handsome and not too skinny. Park Seojun is such a person.

The rectangular forehead, the eyebrows with a sharp angle at the end, and the thick tail of the eyes when smiling mean that if he sets a goal, he will not look back. This aspect is well represented in his hands, especially in the emotional line. It is similar to Park Saeroy character who running toward revenge in the drama.

However, there is a slight slope in the direction of the head and a fine bump is visible on the line of presentation (the border between the forehead and the hair). Also, the ears are low and not large, and there is a curve in the ear. These aspects are not well-connected by ancestors and can lead to ups and downs in life in the early 20s, and the fortune is expressed a bit later than expected by him in his early 20s. Also, the look in his pure eyes is good but if his eyebrows are more defined and have some curvature, it would have been an icing on the cake. It reminds me of the suffers and struggles of Park Saeroy, a high school student, who lost his father and was imprisoned. (I fully used translator for this paragraph bcs there're some terms i don't understand). 

Also thanks to the nice wife, it seems like his wife's cooperation leads to somewhere good. Park Seojun is not a warmhearted person but he will be good to his wife if he gets married. However, based on the form of his hand, marriage seems to be somewhat late. When choosing marriage partner, he's the type that focus more on personality, values, and character rather than appearance or sexual appeal. It is also in line with the ending of the love line in the drama which was not known until the end between Oh Sooah (played by Kwon Nara) and Jo Yiseo (played by Kim Dami).

(skip unrelated part....) 

Original article :

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000441439

*feel free to correct my translation :D

For some reasons, i feel kinda sad if he gets married late :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 4/6/2020 at 7:20 PM, serenilmauve said:

Really? I thought he and Ryu Kyung Soo older than Seo Jun first xD But then I found out that RKS younger and ABH his peer, which I was happy about. In WWWSK seriously messed up with not casting a much older actor to play his hyung. Not because LTH's "young look" because the whole time I thought there is max 1-2 year difference between him and Seo Jun, but the older actor could've brought so much more to the table between brothers in the drama dynamic wise. So, Itaewon Class actually casting everyone close age-wise to their counterparts was a big plus in my eyes.

And yeah, he is nowadays either younger or older lol I guess because it's rarity to see 1988 actors working together;) 

I do like the most though when he acts with much older actors like Son Hyun Joo or Ahn Sung Ki. 

Maybe bcs i see a lot of young generation these days with "mature" physical appearance than their actual age. Lee Tae Hwan is one of them. I felt fooled when i found out he is actually so much younger than PSJ :joy: So i felt the same way when i saw ABH at first. But it's a relief that they're the same age apparently. 

And yeah, i thought the same about Ryu Kyungsoo :lol:

• Like 2

*** The author of " Itaewon Class" webtoon has said that images from his creation have been used in the upcoming parliamentary elections. The controversy came from an ad wherein the former party leader who's running as an independent in Daegu, compares himself to the lead character who's played by PSJ. In the ad he mentioned that they both had difficult childhoods & same ambitions. The author thinks that this doesn't make much sense & only capitalize in on the popularity of the drama, particularly with younger voters. But, the former leader disapproves & stated that he didn't wish for it to be used for the sake of political influencing. :P

fullsizephoto1172221.jpg

cr-Hancinema

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

Found this article on Naver. Maybe some of you have read it, but for those who haven't yet, it's something like analyzing PSJ and KDM characters based on their physiognomy and how it matched well with their character, Park Saeroy and Jo Yiseo in Itaewon Class. I translate PSJ part only. 

Just for fun and it's up to you guys to believe it or not :D

Itaewon Class Park Seojun and Kim Dami, the secret of the success of Danbam's couple

Given with visible smile line when smiling and pure eyes, his popularity trend is not to cool down quickly, and overall, it has blossomed even more since the age of 30. In short, he is a more of a long-running star rather than a shiny popular actor in a simple way. 

Park Seojun's face type is generally wider above and narrower down like wooden structure. Wooden structure is quite in line for Park Seojun, who is tall and slim, and is not too skinny. The more beautiful he looks, the more successful he is. 

The rectangular forehead, the eyebrows with a sharp angle at the end, and the thick tail of the eyes when smiling mean that if he sets a goal, he will not look back. This aspect is well represented in his hands, especially in the emotional line. It is similar to Park Saeroy character who running toward revenge in the drama.

However, there is a slight slope in the direction of the head and a fine bump is visible on the line of presentation (the border between the forehead and the hair). Also, the ears are low and not large, and there is a curve in the ear. These aspects are not well-connected by ancestors and can lead to ups and downs in life in the early 20s, and the fortune is expressed a bit later than expected by him in his early 20s. Also, the look in his pure eyes is good but if his eyebrows are more defined and have some curvature, it would have been an icing on the cake. It reminds me of the suffers and struggles of Park Saeroy, a high school student, who lost his father and was imprisoned. (I fully used translator for this paragraph bcs there're some terms i don't understand). 

Also thanks to the spouse, the spouse's cooperation seems to work positively. Park Seojun is also lacking in remorse, but he will be good to his spouse if he gets married. However, based on the form of his hand, marriage seems to be somewhat late. When choosing a person to marry, he's the type that focus more on personality and values than appearance or sexual attraction. It is also in line with the ending of the love line in the drama which was not known until the end between Oh Sooah (played by Kwon Nara) and Jo Yiseo (played by Kim Dami).

(skip unrelated part....) 

Original article :

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000441439

*feel free to correct my translation :D

For some reasons, i feel kinda sad if he gets married late :joy:

Thank you for interesting read :lol: Although I trend to not believe in such things usually, I hope the part about being a long-running star is absolute truth xD PSJ has talent and ability to back it up too ^_^

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

*** The author of " Itaewon Class" webtoon has said that images from his creation have been used in the upcoming parliamentary elections. The controversy came from an ad wherein the former party leader who's running as an independent in Daegu, compares himself to the lead character who's played by PSJ. In the ad he mentioned that they both had difficult childhoods & same ambitions. The author thinks that this doesn't make much sense & only capitalize in on the popularity of the drama, particularly with younger voters. But, the former leader disapproves & stated that he didn't wish for it to be used for the sake of political influencing. :P

cr-Hancinema

Also it's pretty stupid thing to do by politician, and IC team probably feel offended about it (and can easily sue, because it's not fair use property), but even if politicians use IC to promote themselves, I guess it proves one more time how actually big and popular IC and Park Sae Roy were in SK lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi serenilmauve, "Hwarang" is an amazing drama. It's a real treat for sore eyes - hahaha, the Hwarangs are eye-candies. I loved the strong but soft at the same time & romantic character of PSJ. It's just that it was quite confusing who the main threat is in this drama. For me, there were scenes, which were uninteresting. However, as the story neared its ending it suddenly made more sense. The production was well-made with high quality. There were silly & funny scenes to keep viewers entertained. :P

• Like 3