Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Ahn Bo Hyun Bonds With EXO’s Sehun On Camping Trip + Gets Surprise Phone Call From Park Seo Joon

Ahn Bo Hyun Bonds With EXO’s Sehun On Camping Trip + Gets Surprise Phone Call From Park Seo Joon

The actor cooked up a delicious meal of pork belly, short arm octopus, clams, and scallop. While eating, Ahn Bo Hyun received a phone call from his “Itaewon Class” co-star Park Seo Joon. Park Seo Joon asked, “Bo Hyun, where are you right now?” and Ahn Bo Hyun replied, “I’m in Daebudo near Siheung.” Park Seo Joon continued, “Oh. You’re really far away. I wanted to see you.” Ahn Bo Hyun told him that he could call him later before hanging up.

After the phone call ended, Sehun commented, “It seems like he really wants to see you.” Watching this clip, Park Na Rae expressed her hope of casting Park Seo Joon on “Home Alone,” but Ahn Bo Hyun said, “He lives with his parents.”

full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1392219wpp/ahn-bo-hyun-bonds-with-exos-sehun-on-camping-trip-gets-surprise-phone-call-from-park-seo-joon

skip to 1:11 

• Like 3

Ahn Bo Hyun reveals why Park Seo Joon can't guest on 'I Live Alone'

On the April 3 broadcast of MBC's 'I Live Alone', actor Ahn Bo Hyun of 'Itaewon Class' got a call from his co-star Park Seo Joon, while away on a bromantic camping trip with his good friend EXO's Sehun

While sitting by the open fire, grilling meat, clams, and drinking soju with Sehun, Ahn Bo Hyun noticed his phone buzzing with a call. Back at the 'I Live Alone' studio, comedians Park Na Rae and Jang Do Yeon couldn't hide their shocked expressions at a phone call from Park Saeroi himself. 

When Ahn Bo Hyun answered the call, Park Seo Joon said, "Bo Hyun, where are you?" Ahn Bo Hyun responded, "I'm in Daebu-do, near Gyeonggi-do Siheung," to which Park Seo Joon commented with disappointment, "Oh really? You're really far away aren't you? It'd be nice if we met up just to see you face for a little bit." 

After the call, Park Na Rae asked Ahn Bo Hyun from the studio, "Does Park Seo Joon... live alone?" Ahn Bo Hyun promptly shut down her hopes as he responded, "Oh actually! He lives with his parents." 

Unfortunately, 'I Live Alone' fans won't be able to see Park Seo Joon as a guest on the show any time soon!

credit: allkpop

• Like 3

I Live Alone's Ahn Bo Hyun episodes were fun. Like his personality really contrast with his role as JGW :)) He's actually cute and good at many things in real life :D

And glad to know that PSJ and him seem closer through IC. They are same age friends and call each other Bohyunaa.. Seojunaa.. So cuteeee :blush::love:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I Live Alone's Ahn Bo Hyun episodes were fun. Like his personality really contrast with his role as JGW :)) He's actually cute and good at many things in real life :D

And glad to know that PSJ and him seem closer through IC. They are same age friends and call each other Bohyunaa.. Seojunaa.. So cuteeee :blush::love:

I’m semi used for guys around PSJ calling him “Seo Jun hyung” that hearing simple Seo Jun was unusual lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Seeing ABH appear on ILA was a pleasant surprise, it's always nice to see a familiar face. Also their phone call was so cute, glad to know they're really close :)

Currently, waiting for baeksang to announce their nominees, but not sure if they're still happening ?? Previous years, they announced nominees in the first week of April, so I'm not sure if they plan on cancelling/delaying...hopefully it's the latter

• Like 2

3 hours ago, solaire said:

Seeing ABH appear on ILA was a pleasant surprise, it's always nice to see a familiar face. Also their phone call was so cute, glad to know they're really close :)

Currently, waiting for baeksang to announce their nominees, but not sure if they're still happening ?? Previous years, they announced nominees in the first week of April, so I'm not sure if they plan on cancelling/delaying...hopefully it's the latter

I think probably due to coronavirus concerns all awards shows will be postponed to the summer or second half of the year...

• Like 2