Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

If i understand it correctly, based on the article Na Pd said that he tried to take PSJ along with Yoon Yeojung, Lee Seojin and Jung Yumi overseas to film Youn's Kitchen 3 last March. But due to Covid19 outbreak, he couldn't make it so the filming is postponed until the second half of the year (?)

OMG! I'm so mad now at the virus! I want part-timer Seojun back!  :bawling:

Glad though that Na PD still wanted to use the same cast as Season 2. Love the combination. But now the filming is delayed, Seojun might start busy with Dream. Hopefully there won't be schedule conflicts so he can still join them :blush:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@serenilmauve @emollienime

Guys, i think we better keep our concern for later bcs we have very little information about the drama so far. Still don't know yet about the genre and on top of that, our beloved actor hasn't confirmed it yet :D

Btw, i just found that Lee Eung Bok was also in charge as director of Dream High 1 & 2? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sueeila said:

@Anjalifairy fingers crossed for Youn's Kitchen 3.. miss my hardworking psj

Me too! Curious which country they supposed to go?! :rolleyes:

Let's pray we all can unite to overcome this pandemic asap for the sake of better global health, global economic recovery :tears: And for the sake of our fangirling life :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve @emollienime

Guys, i think we better keep our concern for later bcs we have very little information about the drama so far. Still don't know yet about the genre and on top of that, our beloved actor hasn't confirmed it yet :D

Btw, i just found that Lee Eung Bok was also in charge as director of Dream High 1 & 2? 

Well, as I said, we’re getting ahead of ourselves lol Just @emollienime asked a question, I was curious too, went to google and fell into the hole of studios and agencies connected to each other xD It was an interesting personal discovery, because I never took interest in that aspect of drama making;) 

As for concerns it’s mostly general though;)) 

And, yeah, he was;) Although I know him because of School 2013. 

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
If i understand it correctly, based on the article Na Pd said that he tried to take PSJ along with Yoon Yeojung, Lee Seojin and Jung Yumi overseas to film Youn's Kitchen 3 last March. But due to Covid19 outbreak, he couldn't make it so the filming is postponed until the second half of the year (?)

OMG! I'm so mad now at the virus! I want part-timer Seojun back!  :bawling:

Glad though that Na PD still wanted to use the same cast as Season 2. Love the combination. But now the filming is delayed, Seojun might start busy with Dream. Hopefully there won't be schedule conflicts so he can still join them :blush:

What a bummer. But maybe next time, at least, we know they have a plan to film Youn’s Kitchen 3. I thought they already forget their promise xD

Although, I think it’s good, that Seo Jun had a room to breath after Itaewon Class. If Chris Lyon felt himself tired I can’t only imagine how hard worked PSJ. Also because his original schedule was kinda insane. IC filming ended in late March, then 10-15 days of Youn’s Kitchen overseas and then back to Korea to film Dream :blink:

• Like 2

@serenilmauve

I tend to have a lot of concerns too, you know that right? :lol:

Well, i've never paid attention to who were directors and scriptwriters of the dramas i had watched. Maybe only Kim Eun Seok and Hong Sisters that i'm familiar with. And only since i like PSJ did i care about it :lol: It's nice to know that he has worked with Lee Eung Bok before. Just a bit surprise knowing he is the same director behind Secret Love,  DOTS, Goblin, Mr. Sunshine and that he was once directed musical drama like Dream High :D

Ah i'm a greedy and selfish fan though when it comes to him. I just can't wait to see him slaying the runaway again (Kitchen and Dining hall) :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

I tend to have a lot of concerns too, you know that right? :lol:

Well, i've never paid attention to who were directors and scriptwriters of the dramas i had watched. Maybe only Kim Eun Seok and Hong Sisters that i'm familiar with. And only since i like PSJ did i care about it :lol: It's nice to know that he has worked with Lee Eung Bok before. Just a bit surprise knowing he is the same director behind Secret Love,  DOTS, Goblin, Mr. Sunshine and that he was once directed musical drama like Dream High :D

Ah i'm a greedy and selfish fan though when it comes to him. I just can't wait to see him slaying the runaway again (Kitchen and Dining hall) :lol:

:P

I know some well-known ones, but not to the point of recognizing them by name, except few. Them listing their work beside the name always helpful lol 

I want him to do Youn’s Kitchen again, because it’s a good show and it was a popular one, also it would help us a lot, while we waiting for his new projects, but still I think it’s better for him to have some room to breath;)) Although I know, that he is a hardworking guy;) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1