Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Sandara Park, And INFINITE’s L Express Concern For Those Affected By Volcano Eruption In Philippines

BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Sandara Park, And INFINITE’s L Express Concern For Those Affected By Volcano Eruption In Philippines

Many celebrities have posted on social media to share their concern about those in the Philippines after Taal Valcano began erupting on Sunday. It has sent ash into the air and caused earthquakes, with warnings of a possible “explosive eruption” and large-scale evacuations taking place.

On BTS’s fan community WeVerse, a fan posted asking for help for fans in the Philippines. Member V replied, “My heart really aches lately. I really hope that no one gets hurt and that nature causes no further harm to people.”

Park Seo Joon posted on his Instagram with the text “Pray for Taal.”

credit to full article: soompi

Park Seo Joon asks followers to 'pray for Taal'

Park Seo Joon is the latest Korean superstar to express concern over the phreatic eruption of the Taal Volcano.

On his Instagram, the South Korean actor posted a simple poster that read, "Pray for Taal," with the same hashtag on his caption.

The post has garnered over 130,000 likes as of posting.

Park is among Bench's newest endorsers, and has recently visited Manila for a fan meet.

He even made a vlog about his visit.

credit: gmanetwork

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

i want to congratulate whole cast and filming crew of movie parasite with 6 oscar nominations.and i want to leave maybe old,but still relevant(B)),news how bong joon ho praised our beloved actor here too^_^

DIRECTOR BONG JOON HO OF THE HIT MOVIE PARASITE WAS ALL PRAISES FOR ACTOR PARK SEO JOON.

During his interview at the Cannes Film Festival, Director Bong Joon Ho couldn’t help but complimentthe handsome actor. Parasite marks Director Bong’s comeback after the successful Netflix film Okja. Additionally, not only did he direct the movie, but he also penned its script. Park did a cameo for the film.

Parasite revolves around Ki Taek’s family’s fascination with another family. The film’s cast includes Song Kang Ho, Lee Sun Kyun, Cho Yeo Jeong, Park So Dam and Choi Woo Shik.

Director Bong complimented Park for his good looks and excellent acting ability. Park was tasked to do the role of Min Hyuk. The director said that the actor showed great wisdom in his role and although the role was quite short, it left a great impact on the film.

Furthermore, Park and actor Choi Woo Shik are friends in real life. Therefore, their closeness translated well onscreen. Lastly, Director Bong said that Park is quite attractive and very charming. He went on to add that if he had a daughter, he would like to introduce Park.

credit: https://www.hellokpop.com/news/parasite-director-bong-joon-ho-praises-park-seo-joon/

• Awesome 3

Park Seojoon, Sandara Park, BTS V expressed their regret over the volcano eruption in the Philippines.

_fL1Gu3S.jpg

Park Seojoon, Sandara Park, BTS V expressed their regret over the volcano eruption in the Philippines.

Capture.PNG

Netizen comments :

(+76,0) I feel sad because there are so many sad accidents these days. BTS V, Park Seojoon. Sandara Park, the beautiful hearts.

(+40,0) Park Seojoon, Sandara Park and BTS V are all worried. The whole world is anxious. I hope there's no more damage.

(+30,0) I hope it doesn't cause any more serious damage. BTS V, Park Seojoon, and Sandara Park. I will pray with you guys.

(+22,0) Park Seojoon, Sandara Park and BTS V are all worried. The whole world is in a  heartbreaking mood. I hope there will be no more damage.

credit: storykpop
  • Like 3