Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve @AsveriaPSJ

The fact that he mentioned his parents as one of the factor he could succeed makes me :

giphy-touched.gif

What a loving son :wub:

Actually his tumbler also caught my attention :ph34r: Not sure why it has a sad smiley on it :joy:

His witty expressions are so meme-able and gif-able that it makes me want to change my profile picture now :lol:

2 hours ago, sueeila said:

OMG.. PSJ in black (and white) so so yummy.. i'm flying to the sky (don't mind me) hehehe :phew:

Both are my weakness :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

PSJ for CellReturn :love::heart:

Source http://cm.getnews.co.kr/view.php?ud=2020011408572059804ecd436290_16

PSJ CellReturn interview 

OMG, he's looking sooooo fine with all black suit :wub:

Incredible level of beauty :wub: And his voice :wub: As expected from our Park Seo Jun :wub:

And his script reading pose, so much charisma B)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

11 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Cellreturn casually showcasing, that they’re super rich :joy:

So handsome :love: His ability to look luxurious even with super short hair :love:

They're like : Big budget, don't care! as long as we have these hot and beautiful stars join us :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

PSJ updated his IG! He wrote about bushfires in Australia and that WWF estimated that so far we lost 1.2 billion animals...

P.S. Every time when I see number of dying animals increasing in Australia right now it hurts my heart so much... So many precious lives... So many precious species... Earth will never be the same anymore. I donated as much as I could, but I feel myself so empty knowing, that I can’t help beyond that in any way...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Oh just few days ago i saw a woman saved a crying koala from the bush fire on TV. It really broke my heart seeing the little creature with scabs all over its body :tears: Hope there will be no more damage and all the disasters can be handled properly. Stay safe to my brothers and sisters in Australia and Philippines. God is with us :heart:

How kind your heart is, dear @serenilmauve Even the smallest help would be so meaningful to them. I'm also so moved with PSJ being aware of what's happening in other parts of the world, despite in the midst of his busy life. As fellow human beings on this earth, we should care for one another and not make any damage to make a better world :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh just few days ago i saw a woman saved a crying koala from the bush fire on TV. It really broke my heart seeing the little creature with scabs all over its body :tears: Hope there will be no more damage and all the disasters can be handled properly. Stay safe to my brothers and sisters in Australia and Philippines. God is with us :heart:

How kind your heart is, dear @serenilmauve Even the smallest help would be so meaningful to them. I'm also so moved with PSJ being aware of what's happening in other parts of the world, despite in the midst of his busy life. As fellow human beings on this earth, we should care for one another and not make any damage to make a better world :)

We’re bringing a lot of damage to the planet right now...  It’s sad, that we can’t unite in saving it. Climate change is real, but all our (human) governments not effective and corrupt to bring the real difference to the situation with nature, pollution and declining of flora and fauna. 

Thanks for sharing about tumbler. I like it even more now. I only now noticed, that it has plastic and paper bottles with straws crossed over. I guess it’s from line that’s dedicated to current problems. I wonder if profits from it suppose to go to some organization? Anyway, it’s cool to see PSJ using tumbler like this.

I personally try to use my own tumbler everywhere and anywhere, even when I buy coffee.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@Anjalifairy out of all his things that tumbler cup is the most affordable so far :joy: I wonder if it’s something like limited edition))) If no, then where I can buy it, hmmm. Googling Patagonia helped me with... nothing :joy:

He was a WWF Korea ambassador last year... No wonder he is very much aware about what’s going in the world right now. We all aware, it’s hard to ignore that 2020 just started, but we’re loosing so much already. I pray everytime asking everyone (both humans and animals) to be safe and alive. 

• Like 3