Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ikr? It's like my mood booster now to welcome the weekend. And the fact that i know exactly that we've been waiting for this drama for such a long time; starting from not have anything detailed, then teasers and trailer began to release one by one (still remember how excited we were), and finally without us knowing it will end soon, it makes me emo :bawling::joy: Is it just me who feels empty everytime my favorite drama ends? :tears: Also, i even intentionally join this soompi forum only to exchange information with everyone about this drama ^_^

I'm with you dear.. feel the same as you do

• Like 2
  • Love 1

*** New behind-the-scenes photos! I'm happy that the series has already exceeded 10 percent in viewership ratings & I hope it will continue to increase as the EP progresses. We can see in one of the BTS pictures below that he monitored his acting with full concentration. His passionate acting in the drama is amazing. The drama is fun & serious at the same time. :lol:

ac225d83c39f438797f388ac897eddda.jpeg?s=

itaewon-class-1.jpg

Pictures credit : soompi

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1