Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

7 K-Dramas To Watch If You Loved “Parasite”

f8fbd5c06cb14660b65d3c712ade5a3d.jpeg?s=

“Parasite” just made history at the Oscars, and Bong Joon Ho’s captivating story is an instant favorite of many movie addicts as well.

If you enjoyed this brilliantly written comedy-drama, you might be on the hunt for movies and shows that bring you the same excitement. The world of K-dramas is full of elements we all loved in “Parasite”; the conflict between the rich and the poor is a reoccurring theme, and we can meet many masters of deception while watching these shows.

Whether you want to see more works of your favorite “Parasite” actors, or you are just looking for some suspense and drama, you are in the right place! Take a look at our list of amazing dramas, and choose one to start binge watching this weekend!

Fight My Way

If you are more interested in underdog youngsters trying to find success in this cruel world, struggling with their everyday life, choose “Fight My Way,” and you won’t be disappointed! With “Parasite” actor Park Seo Joon in the lead, you will meet some familiar faces, and the four main characters will win your heart in no time. If you miss the sassy yet relatable Kim siblings from “Parasite,” “Fight My Way” is the way to go!

Watch “Fight My Way”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Ah, poor guy. Couldn’t sleep because he was nervous probably... :sweat_smile: I like how he jokes around with stuff members :lol:

And he experienced sleep paralysis again :cry:

Look at how he didn't wear his seatbelt properly in the beginning :lol:

And that pouty lips when he teased shy Kim Dami :lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

And he experienced sleep paralysis again :cry:

Look at how he didn't wear his seatbelt properly in the beginning :lol:

And that pouty lips when he teased shy Kim Dami :lol:

I’m not sure, but I think sleep paralysis develops from big stress, that people experience. He said it started in high school, right? :tears:

• Like 3