Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

10 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CW8pmHlAqiK/?utm_medium=copy_link

While waiting for the Marie Claire sub, this is my English sub for the Pop Quiz video :D

D-14 to his birthday :fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Why is there is no audio to this video? They could have used a nice holiday background theme, right?

Thank you sooo much @Anjalifairy *with Seo Jun's style :kiss_wink: 

Well, he wanted to overcome the the jetlag....by going to Hawaii..smart move hahaha..

He looks really fresh here..so handsome..

Yeah..i wonder. With music, it could generate greater impact..but his handsome face is already giving full impact..hahaha

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Well, he wanted to overcome the the jetlag....by going to Hawaii..smart move hahaha

Korean Drama Lol GIF by The Swoon

8 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah..i wonder. With music, it could generate greater impact..but his handsome face is already giving full impact..hahaha

True his handsome face makes up for the lack of music… I’m gonna say something cheesy - his breathing is like music playing :blush:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ehm..still taking the number one spot :wub: well, i know this kind of ranking is not valid lol! but for me it's legit..he's always number one for me :kiss_wink:

He is numero uno :gangnamstyle: I recently read somewhere that he also topped a Japanese poll of kdrama actors that Japanese audience are looking forward to their next dramas …

Suit Up Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Seo Jun’s Skechers # Behind the scenes :coolshades:

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun for Marie Claire bts video from photoshoot

Twice in a day..what a blessing :blush:

He looks sooo handsome particularly in Marie Claire photo shoot..how can someone be that handsome lol :wub: and his hands..so sexy and beautiful

at the end suddenly his goofy side emerges..hahaha..cute

I hope he returns to Seoul safely amidst this new variant situation..should the quarantine policy is only for arrival in two weeks ahead, if i were him i would just add my holiday one more week so i can be free from the quarantine..lol..unless the government extends the policy later on :sweat_smile:

• Like 7

REMINDER!

b959d0f1698b.jpg

Our fan community on Soompi organized 10 years anniversary project for Park Seo Jun recently. With his upcoming B-Day this December 16th, we welcome everyone to join our donation project for Korean Childhood Leukemia Organization to celebrate Seo Jun’s special day with him! :heart:

221090-C3-4332-4-D90-9-B6-B-75-C6033-FC4

For further details on how to make a donation and other discussions about the project please don’t be shy to join our Park Seo Jun soompi club (Discord) :heart:

We also welcome everyone to have a simple fun talk with us there :blush:

We always happy to see new members join us to have fun, have a lot of chat together or participate in our projects! Come to talk with us about anything and everything about Seo Jun!

Our fandom is also open for collaboration projects or to help others with fan support!
 :blush:

P.S. If link is not active, please contact me or other members to get a new invitation link;)

DEADLINE TO JOIN THE PROJECT IS UNTIL DECEMBER 10th! :wow1:

• Like 5