Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Soooo handsome and cute!:wub: He really looks good in Lilac..i wonder probably Lilac will become his color for us fans..lol!

When you say IGstory, i thought it would be a video..lol! We're so weird, we just met him 2 days ago yet we still miss him now..:lol:

My fave is his 2015-2018 looks..vigorous, young and fresh but now i also like his current looks, he now has this matured aura thus more elegant and refined. I think he's changed a lot after Itaewon Class

Guys, when the pandemic is over, let's go to Seoul Lol! we just have to see him at least once..:lol:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell @Jeomju1216 Yeah me too, I'm ok with flowers and balloons too, since it's our first time, we should find something easier to order and manage. Food or snack is a bit complicated, maybe later on in the next opportunity

PS. I just realized, i'm one of the top posters of this topic..lol!

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

@serenilmauve Isn’t that Kim Yuna again next to him on the Gmarket banner, albeit photoshop ?

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Two Seo Jun’s dramas made it to the list. 
2.WWWSK 

7.SWP

Kill me, heal me also right? Making that 3? He’s the actor with the most in the top 10, PSJ truly is a Hallyu super star…:star: …interesting Itaewon class didn’t make the list given that’s it’s Japan. (CLOY is also missing)…Didn’t CLOY and IC top Netflix JP viewer ratings in 2020? Was it not an option to select? LOL… Super happy about the rest of his dramas that made the cut though :grin:

Japanese audience seemed to have really liked “She was pretty”, a Japanese remake version coming out soon…https://m.blog.naver.com/arahi428/222351969027

https://m.blog.naver.com/goooodzz/222356397661

8 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

PS. I just realized, i'm one of the top posters of this topic..lol!

Yay!!! :hwaiting:

8 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell @Jeomju1216 Yeah me too, I'm ok with flowers and balloons too, since it's our first time, we should find something easier to order and manage. Food or snack is a bit complicated, maybe later on in the next opportunity

Let’s do this, as soon as that store opens up in early June:ilike:

• Like 6

If we want to give a 10th anniversary congratulatory gift on the exact date, will the agency open again? I mean he's already had the celebration on Fan Meeting last week. Or we just wait for any event that will be open? Probably the next conpia support. If Conpia support then flowers and balloons are probably not the right thing, don't you think? If it is the premiere or the end of shooting then it's alright. What do you guys think?

• Like 5

@Jeomju1216 Well it’s a couple voting, so I didn’t count Kill Me Heal Me;))) 
But honestly almost all Seo Jun’s dramas had some international success :blush:

@ivanovie25 Fan meeting was mostly a gift for us, but fans usually always celebrate his debut anniversary on 12.08. date. Especially Korean, Chinese and Japanese jeomju. 

If Awesome ENT. don’t open fan support, then we can always hold the money for Conpia or Dream rice donation project. 
I feel like rice donation project will be probably a bit more expensive... :flushed:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Jeomju1216 Well it’s a couple voting, so I didn’t count Kill Me Heal Me;))) 
But honestly almost all Seo Jun’s dramas had some international success :blush:

@ivanovie25 Fan meeting was mostly a gift for us, but fans usually always celebrate his debut anniversary on 12.08. date. Especially Korean, Chinese and Japanese jeomju. 

If Awesome ENT. don’t open fan support, then we can always hold the money for Conpia or Dream rice donation project. 
I feel like rice donation project will be probably a bit more expensive... :flushed:

Yeah..we need to raise donations too if with just us not here not enough. I hope silent readers of Soompi would help us too :)

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah..we need to raise donations too if with just us not here not enough. I hope silent readers of Soompi would help us too :)

I will put it on the title, if we will struggle among themselves. I think even 100kg will be okay, because it’s our way to show him support and that here on soompi he has fans, that care about him. But we will see about that in time;) When they will announce premiere date;)) Considering that they’re still filming, I bet it’s a talk for 2nd half of year only :sad1:

• Like 5

On 5/17/2021 at 6:38 PM, serenilmauve said:

https://theactorispresent.kr/park-seojun/

read the article on The Actor is Present site 

@serenilmauve, the picture, which was released on the afternoon of May17th for Korean Actors 200 conducted by the Film Promotion Committee, shows Park Seo-joon's straightforward appearance. Just staring at the camera, it gives a special aura. This is a NICE campaign by the committee to introduce these 200 Korean actors to the world film industry. I'm glad that PSJ is one of them to further strengthen his status as an actor and maybe expand his global advancement. Park Seo-joon has been filming two works in succession, "Dream" and "Concrete Utopia" with solid filmography and acting ability.  :heart3:

Actor Park Seo-joons Korean Actors 200 picture was released.The Korean Actors 200 (KOREAN ACTORS 200) conducted by the Film Promotion Committee is a campaign to introduce 200 Korean actors to the world film industry, and it was planned to further strengthen the status of actors and expand their global advancement.The picture, which was released on the afternoon of the 17th, shows Park Seo-joons frank and straightforward appearance. Just staring at the camera, it gives a special aura.The side picture also captures the Sight with the figure that is thoughtful while facing the Sight down.The cut that has Smile shows a soft charm that is contrary to other pictures.Park Seo-joons light and delicate expressiveness in his works was reflected in this campaign picture, and he completed an attractive mood.Park Seo-joon certainly made eye contact with the audience with the 2015 film Chronicles of Evil and Beauty Inside.In the first movie on the screen, Youth Police, he played the role of a motivated police college student, Standard, and showed the freshness and freshness of high-intensity action acting and enthusiastic youth, attracting 5.65 million viewers and becoming an icon of youth.Since then, the movie Lion has been a martial arts champion against evil, Yonghu, showing off his intense darkness and giving him an excellent immersion with a wide range of Acting spectrum and character digestion.Park Seo-joon announced the news of two films, Dream (Gase) and Concrete Utopia, and heralded her brilliant performance on the screen.Dream is a new work by director Lee Byung-hun, who is in the movie Twenty and Extreme Job, and Concrete Utopia is a disaster thriller that newly adapted the second part of Pleasant Bullying, a popular webtoon.Park Seo-joon has been filming two works in succession, proving that he is a representative actor who receives Chungmuros attention.Park Seo-joon, who has been attracting attention not only in Korea but also around the world with solid filmography and acting ability, is expected to show public attention to the Acting movement that will show regardless of genre in the future.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

I will put it on the title, if we will struggle among themselves. I think even 100kg will be okay, because it’s our way to show him support and that here on soompi he has fans, that care about him. But we will see about that in time;) When they will announce premiere date;)) Considering that they’re still filming, I bet it’s a talk for 2nd half of year only :sad1:

:what!:2nd half of next year? How about Dream then? Is it possible for end of year? But we still dont know about the overseas shooting yet. Sigh. Anyway we still have time to save money for the support. :blush:

@willenette He is so handsome. The aura. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

:what!:2nd half of next year? How about Dream then? Is it possible for end of year? But we still dont know about the overseas shooting yet. Sigh. Anyway we still have time to save money for the support. :blush:

No, I meant 2nd half of this year for Conpia;)) If everything will be okay. Max, I think 1st half of next year. 
Dream had unfortunate situation and undecided shooting schedule :dead:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I really salute korean government for their support to their entertainment industry. I have read somewhere that they have a roadmap to globalize korean culture though their entertainment by 2000 something. They started it from 1990ish and it paid off, by 2020 one of their movies won Oscar, BTS has global coverage and many more. Really amazing..

Now Seo Jun becomes part of one of the effort programs. I'm optimistic that this program will work and i hope Seo Jun can debut internationally or at least people on the other continents acknowledge him and his works :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I really salute korean government for their support to their entertainment industry. I have read somewhere that they have a roadmap to globalize korean culture though their entertainment by 2000 something. They started it from 1990ish and it paid off, by 2020 one of their movies won Oscar, BTS has global coverage and many more. Really amazing..

Now Seo Jun becomes part of one of the effort programs. I'm optimistic that this program will work and i hope Seo Jun can debut internationally or at least people on the other continents acknowledge him and his works :)

I really wish Dream and Conpia will do very well and he can be recognized as multilayered actor. Really cant wait to see him in these 2 movies. :blush:

Will we have Record Park's today? :love:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I really wish Dream and Conpia will do very well and he can be recognized as multilayered actor. Really cant wait to see him in these 2 movies. :blush:

Will we have Record Park's today? :love:

Agree, i wish the same too. I read about a comment that some people still see him as a charming actor not as a multilayered actor. But the way i see it, he's already multilayered. Well, critics are objective :)

Record Park's? I don't think so lol! Awesome has already given us clips of his Fan Meeting..They don't give us luxury to get many updates at once :sweat_smile:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

*** Recently on website Ranker, a poll was created for fans of Korean dramas to vote for their favorite romantic comedy. While the resulting list is entirely subjective, these were the top 15 choices by fans on the poll!

The 15 Best Romantic Comedy K-Dramas Ever, Chosen By Fans

6. Fight For My Way

Starring Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji WonFight for My Way is a 2017 K-Drama that follows the story of a group of underdogs trying to be successful in jobs that they’re underqualified for, as well as the blossoming romance between two of the friends in the group who share a childish dynamic.

5. What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim

Starring Park Seo Joon and Park Min YoungWhat’s Wrong with Secretary Kim is a 2018 K-Drama that follows the story of an egocentric vice chairman whose secretary of nine years suddenly decides to quit without warning, and his attempts to try to convince her to stay.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.ranker.com/list/best-korean-romantic-comedy-dramas/molly-gander?ref=search

• Like 7

@ivanovie25 You made a good choice, ordering that Edelkochen wok :thumbsup: I finally found an e-commerce site Gmarket global that ships the latest PSJ CF pots and pans to my country, super excited to place the order. Like you said the shipping costs are slightly on the higher side,  but that’s OK :grin:

2021 Consumer Recommendation No. 1 Brand Winner

Cookware specialty brand'Edelkochen ' was ranked as the No. 1 consumer recommendation brand in the kitchenware category. 

Edelkochen recently selected actor Park Seo-jun as an exclusive model and launched an advertising campaign with the content of'combination, good things accumulate'. This is an attempt to reinforce the recognition of Park Seo-jun, who was connected with the popular program'Yoon Stay', which ended recently, while also re-evaluating the value of the brand philosophy' (eating)'. 

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/article/023/0003614761

• Like 5