Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 Please let me know once you receive the wok. :blush:  I am still thinking which one to buy as my family say everything is still good and I am not kitchen person. Lol. 

@Jeomju1216 I hope Seo Jun will update his IG as well. It is over 1 month already. Really miss him much. :love:

@serenilmauve D-4. Will he invite one of his Wooga Squad as currently they are the winner for the votes. :winkx:

• Like 5

He's getting more handsome by the day..*sigh* :wub: like a saying He's aging like a fine wine.. a super duper fine wine lol!

Selamat Hari Raya..lol! his pronunciation for malay is good :thumbsup:

@Gisell Gisell ok, but probably it'll take almost 2 weeks for the delivery :) my old wok can still function until then..lol! but probably i'll keep them both, the old wok has been with us for mm..10 years, wow that long..a special one..:lol:

yeah it seems he forgets he has instagram and twitter account..:sweat_smile:  I don't believe when he said he didn't take a lot of pictures, whereas we see he's automatically taking out his phone and takes a lot of pictures when he sees interesting things..He's just not into updating social media anymore..

I can't wait for the 15th..:getmygrooveon:

PS. Viu in my country just added A Witch's Romance..what is this? after Iqyi..this drama is starting to get noticed again because of his popularity? :blush: i hope Netflix also takes it..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

He's getting more handsome by the day..*sigh* :wub: like a saying He's aging like a fine wine.. a super duper fine wine lol!

Selamat Hari Raya..lol! his pronunciation for malay is good :thumbsup:

@Gisell Gisell ok, but probably it'll take almost 2 weeks for the delivery :) my old wok can still function until then..lol! but probably i'll keep them both, the old wok has been with us for mm..10 years, wow that long..a special one..:lol:

yeah it seems he forgets he has instagram and twitter account..:sweat_smile:  I don't believe when he said he didn't take a lot of pictures, whereas we see he's automatically taking out his phone and takes a lot of pictures when he sees interesting things..He's just not into updating social media anymore..

I can't wait for the 15th..:getmygrooveon:

PS. Viu in my country just added A Witch's Romance..what is this? after Iqyi..this drama is starting to get noticed again because of his popularity? :blush: i hope Netflix also takes it..

Agree with you. A fine wine. The more I look at him, I love him more. :heart: Just wonder when he will update as I know he sure keeps many pictures. Lol. 

Voila.. I have to check Viu as well then. I really wish Netflix takes Seo Jun's movies actually. :blush:

Seo Jun ahhh.. please tell me, when you will post your selfies? :Please:

He is so fine. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Aww hopefully director Uhm will update us the filming stuff more often. I'm looking forward to seeing the full of blood, sweat and tears Minsung :sparklyeyes:

Screenshot-20210512-141949-Instagram.jpg

Which one do you choose? The left Seojun VS the right Seojun? 

Kyaaakk i'm so curious with the concept. What's with this casual wear Seojun and formal wear Seojun? :love:

He looks cute with his jeans lifted and his socks are seen like that. Looks like a high schooler i wanna save him in my pocket:Ohboy3:

Cr. Kakaotv.official IG

The countdown from Record Park's. D-3:piggydance: Park Cow Jun fighting!

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ’s video message to his Japanese fans about upcoming virtual fanmeeting 

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this clip. I hope many of his fans can join him as he celebrates a milestone in his career this coming weekend. The event will bring Park Seo Jun closer to fans from all over the world as he shares out exciting updates about his life and career and show love and gratitude for the support of his followers. This is really a very good fan-service.  :happydance:

• Like 4