Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 Wow.. It seems the updated Seo Jun's CFs video all are out. From Condition Drink, Ziozia, K2, Bibigo and cannot wait for KB Kookmin Card as their models are top stars.  Amazing. :issohappy:I love his voice. "Coming Soon" :heart:

He is so handsome for SK Magic. THe BTS is adorable. Wondering why the change the Shirt's color to purple.

And finally cannot wait for 15.05.2021. :heart4:Japanese fans are so lucky. They can watch live on KNTV Japan? Waiting for the good news to watch it on Youtube. 

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 4

@Gisell Gisell i know right..yesterday was Seo Jun CF day..lol! All are out on the same day :D

All Jeomju were on cloud number 9 yesterday..lol!

I think they changed the color because the brand color is purple, but probably the stylist couldn't find the right color so they just used the closest shade and put filter afterward..Market Kurly is also purple right?

I wonder if his shooting schedule is everyday..or he has some days off in between..i'm curious about how they work..

• Like 4

Omo..who is this? I wonder :blush:

Another CF? Well, sous chef Park should endorse kitchenware right? Lol! 

This is not good for our wallet..lol!! But i love cooking, so new cookware it is :joy:

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

11 Pairings We Wouldn’t Mind Seeing Reunite In A K-Drama

Often times, you finish watching a drama and the chemistry between the two leads is just so enigmatic that you’re already hoping deep down that they’ll reunite for a future project. This may even involve you signing a petition or two, demanding for a second season or reunion.

It’s happened in the past where two actors have had such talked about chemistry that they return many years later on the small screen, but it is pretty rare.

6. Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won

kim-ji-won-park-seo-joon.jpeg

Kim Ji Won’s aegyo scenes from “Fight For My Way” have become legendary. When Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) is relentless with her aegyo on best friend Ko Dong Man (Park Seo Joon), he can’t help but cringe and love her at the same time. These two are so good at playing best friends who are not afraid to poke fun at each other but also fall in love with each other. Their chemistry is one that we wouldn’t mind seeing again one day.

You can watch “Fight For My Way” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@ivanovie25 Even I dont like cooking, I think the cookware is so appealing. Lol. I will buy it to learn cooking from sous chef Seo Jun. Well, I really will go into kitchen to learn cooking now. :Megalol:

Lol! I just googled and it turns out the cookware they used in Youn's Stay are from this brand :) 

Besides the pan, i also like that cooking board and knives..i wonder if it's from this brand..i think someone has posted before but i forgot..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! I just googled and it turns out the cookware they used in Youn's Stay are from this brand :) 

Besides the pan, i also like that cooking board and knives..i wonder if it's from this brand..i think someone has posted before but i forgot..

I just realized the plates are from this brand as well. I know about the pan as I love the pan since I watched Youn's Stay even though I am not kitchen person. Lol. Not sure about the cooking board and knives. 

So we have something to wait for Seo Jun's new CF. :hooray2:Now I wonder how much he gets for all his CFs. Lol.

• Like 4

Seo Jun reunites with Ms Youn..how lovely :wub:  I wonder if she indeed becomes ramyeon lover after YS and all because of Seo Jun lol! 

Seo Jun looks so thin here :bawling:  I know it's for the role but i'm still concerned..

@Gisell Gisell for sure he gets a lot..lol! i hope he spends it wisely :) another apartment perhaps for him and his future wife..

• Like 5

15 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Seo Jun reunites with Ms Youn..how lovely :wub:  I wonder if she indeed becomes ramyeon lover after YS and all because of Seo Jun lol! 

Seo Jun looks so thin here :bawling:  I know it's for the role but i'm still concerned..

@Gisell Gisell for sure he gets a lot..lol! i hope he spends it wisely :) another apartment perhaps for him and his future wife..

Happy to see Seo Jun and Mrs. Youn in one frame. :blush: It is not editing, right? 

Seo Jun is thinner than WWWSK era right? Just wish Seo Jun stays healthy, safe, strong and handsome always. Bring back all the muscles after Conpia slowly later, Seo Jun. :heart:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Happy to see Seo Jun and Mrs. Youn in one frame. :blush: It is not editing, right? 

Seo Jun is thinner than WWWSK era right? Just wish Seo Jun stays healthy, safe, strong and handsome always. Bring back all the muscles after Conpia slowly later, Seo Jun. :heart:

Lol! It crossed my mind too..but i think they really did pose together..Ms. Youn's hand grip looks real..i can't wait for the CF :sparklyeyes:

• Like 4

I love how Mrs.Youn put a hand on his shoulder;)) Like that’s my favorite xD 

Anyway, don’t worry guys. Seo Jun knows how to take care of himself. And reshape himself if new role demands it. As long as he is healthy :7555_attack:

Cutie :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Last night my youtube's recommendation was Seo Jun apartment's layout video from the house agency lol! :lol:That ritzville kyle room 2..Maybe because i was watching apartment interior videos looking for ideas for my new apartment and i was watching any kind of apartment videos from japan and korea, and  suddenly it pops up, it's all in korean :sweat_smile:

Anyway, his apartment is big and i like the way they place the kitchen area, not too open to the living room like most apartment in korea. It has 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 other family room, 2  kitchen areas and other service areas like pantry, laundry, they didn't show all but usually luxurious apartment has them even a terrace. I like the lighting but i don't really like the wallpaper or ornament in the hall way leading to the master bedroom, kinda dark and i think it doesn't suit the vibe of the rest of the area..He might change it though

The house pricing is really high in Seoul, i think with the same facilities minus the security, the price in my countries can be slight cheaper..well, the security might also contributes to the price. That kyle room 2 now is estimated around 6.9 billion won aka 6.2 million usd..that high..

@serenilmauve i love it too :wub: that's the first i noticed when i saw the picture..ah i really hope one day they can be in a film project together..

• Like 5

I know i'm late to the party but Season 7 Wow GIF by The Officenew cf again?? Just wow!

So it's Market Curly and Edelkochen the new deals after Youn's Stay. YS and how he carried himself on the show as a reliable and caring sous chef really give great impact. After YK2 too, he was flooded with CF offers. 

Rich rich rich:piggie:

Btw, the chopping board is from Heriter. That was on high demand after Seojun was seen using that @ivanovie25

Based on this article , international fans can watch the ontact fanmeeting through youtube channel "1theK originals'. So yes @Gisell Gisellour wish to watch it on youtube come true :D

Guys, i'm wondering too about that KB cf. Are they really gather at one place or is it a editing stuff? But Ms. Youn's handgrip looks believable though :joy: Oh i'm so curious! These days not only dramas or movies that have starstudded cast, but CF too lol 

41 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Throwback..anyone knows when was this?  This is me bored and missing him..lol

I think that was back in 2017 when he attended AAA

• Like 4