Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon, Lee Hyun Woo, and Kim So Hyun Release UNIONBAY Summer Pictorial
y91yxkiat1ij9oa7fc0f9rq4bbhcfgm5.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Three hottest stars of the year, Park Seo Joon, Lee Hyun Woo, and Kim So Hyun, released summer fashion pictorial with casual fashion brand UNIONBAY. 
Creating various summer styles with the background of California’s summer beach, the three stars showed off their unique charm and sense of fashion.ti9oo9vca4lklfnxmwos0e8n17wom2f6.jpg
Actor Park Seo Joon, who has become a rising star of the year as appearing in tvN’s drama series ‘Witch’s Romance’, brightened the studio with his signature heart-attacking smile. Child actress Park So Hyun also turned into a cute roller girl with a ponytail, flaunting her Barbie-doll face and legs in short pants. 
0djob6rcy3n091wlnb4nf217xmkaep6e.jpg
Lee Hyun Woo captured female staff’s heart with his charming personality and handsome face. At the photoshoot he turned into a party DJ filling the studio with fun, summer-like mood. 
Meanwhile, the three stars’ behind-the-scene photos and making film can be found on official UNIONBAY Facebook and homepage (www.unionbay.co.kr). (photo by UNIONBAY) 

Guest endhi

Park 

Seo Joon's Casual Man-to-Man Gets Sold Out

aw6p2ziltepvlq2d5fodz4j9cpi7o1oo.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] Park Seo Joon has been captivating the eyes of audiences with his stylish fashion sense.  
In tvN’s drama ‘Witch’s Romance,’ Park Seo Joon plays part-time worker Yoon Dong Ha, who falls in love with 14 years older woman. 
In the 11th episode, Park Seo Joon wore a man-to-man shirt that has unique white and gray color blockings. Empowered by Park's tall height and outstanding body ratio, the man-to-man shirt was all sold out soon after the episode was aired. 
Meanwhile, the man-to-man shirt that Park Seo Joon wore in the drama is from casual brand Unionbay. (photo captured from tvN ‘Witch’s Romance’)
Source: bntnews.co.uk

Guest endhi

One of my favorites PSJ video on YT, no subs though and I have zero knowledge in korean languange. but who cares when we can see Park Seo Joon flexing his arms>>>:x

Guest skeletonworks

tumblr_n66zg5kDr21sh3g3mo1_250.giftumblr_n66zg5kDr21sh3g3mo2_250.giftumblr_n66zg5kDr21sh3g3mo3_250.giftumblr_n66zg5kDr21sh3g3mo4_250.giftumblr_n66zg5kDr21sh3g3mo5_250.giftumblr_n66zg5kDr21sh3g3mo6_250.gif

@kimswoobin

Glad to find this. I don't have to do these myself.

Still wanting a duet between Park Seojoon & Uhm Junghwa!!! ;;)

*watching Running Man with Park Seojoon.. Let it gooo... Let it gooooo....*

I didn't know the existence of Park Seojoon's thread until @endhi mentioned it!!!!!!! OMG. I will spazz about him here!!!!

Guest skeletonworks

tumblr_n6jb910fYg1s5v1z8o1_500.gif
tumblr_n6jb910fYg1s5v1z8o2_500.gif
@toogong
Love him because he has natural original look yet very good looking. And he doesn't need to go under the knife or get a double eyelid. He's already stunning the way he is!!!!
Anyway, anyone know where I can watch Park Seojoon's taxi or download link for it??? Please PM me!!!! Don't post the links here!

Guest skeletonworks

Park Seo-Joon, the standard fashion of boyfriend… right angle shoulders ‘Shining’

SHARE twitter20.png facebook20.png 2014/02/07(Fri) 11:15
8561_1.jpgThe fashion of Park Seo-Joon at ‘Warm One Word’ is receiving attention as ‘Song Min-Soo Look’. 

Park Seo-Joong is appearing at SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, ‘Warm One Word’, for the role of Song Min-Soo. In the drama Park Seo-Joon shows classic and sensual style by the cloths such as shirt, knit, and long coat. The fashion of Park Seo-Joon so called ‘Song Min-Soo Look’, is loved for sophisticated and modern style between men in 20~30s.8561_2.jpgAlso, among female viewers, it is receiving enthusiastic reaction, as the preferred fashion of boyfriend. In the drama Park Seo-Joon wears shirt and knit, or give a point by colorful coat, maximizing the charm of character. Especially as the character is police, the uniform fits nicely to him. 

The staff from KeyEast, the entertainment company of Park Seo-Joon, explained, “To the strict fashion, shirt and knit, he gives point by colorful item. We are trying to express Song Min-Soo well. It seems that the sensual style of Song Min-Soo is raising good feeling toward Park Seo-Joon.” [Photo=KeyEast]Credit
I think Park Seojoon himself is a smart-looking young man off screen, isn't he? Anyway even my mum loves him because of his fashion style. She already loves him way back from "Warm One Word", which I haven't watched and which I should try watching after Witch's Romance finishes!

Guest endhi

Thank you for posting @skeletonworks! so happy

I'm watching warm words a the moment, but only Park Seo Joon cut. He's super handsome in WW...his body look the best there, while now I think he losing so much weight, probably because of the filming schedule.

next on my watch list is I summon you gold. I know this drama had negative reviews, but since it has PSJ in it, I'm willing to endure :)

Guest skeletonworks

@endhi After WR ends, I'll probably watch One Warm Word. Yeah just PSJ's cuts I guess hahaha.
Will continue to post more and more of PSJ's goodies! I just downloaded the latest RM with PSJ in it!!!! They could have won the "Love is Hot" game if Jihyo didn't cut off the radish first!!!! The "Let It Go" theme song playing for him was hilarious!

Guest endhi

@eulalie, yes he's totally charming. I really thought they could have won if SJH didn't pull her head. for me she seems like a little shy during "popo" game, Is she always like that with male guest? or is it because of gary? I'm not avid RM watcher, so I don't know, I could be wrong.

did you see how he fully embraced JH after they won the first game. I said this before on WR forum, that I think PSJ is a ladies man IRL ;)

he feels at ease around female. I wonder if he has a lot of sisters like JYJ's Jae joong

Guest endhi

~Yoon Dong Ha Fashion

witch1000177.jpg

MARC BY MARC JACOBS Silk and cashmere-blend cardigan
  • MARC by MARC JACOBS Silk and cashmere blend cardigan
  • £230.00
  • selfridges.com
    screencap from dramabeans.

Guest skeletonworks

@endhi I'm an avid fan of RM and I don't think Jihyo is that shy with her other male partners but maybe in the past, she didn't participate in this intimate game other with Gary if I'm not mistaken. Anyway she did fluster a lot after that game with Seojoon, didn't she?  >:)
Oooooh I started watching One Warm Word. Just to kill time while waiting for Monday to come you see... Love it! Yeah Park Seojoon does look a little bit meaty in this drama. Is it because of his hair? Personally I love his hairstyle the best in Witch's Romance. I think black hair doesn't suit him that much. His current hairstyle now is daebak. I also don't like his hairstyles in Dream High :))