Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

The elderly, disability homes, star to take the lead pellets contributions from low-income families. "donate 100 million campaign chapter briquettes with stars from today," the artis who join donate "A Pink, Hyolyn, Jan, Lee Joon, Lim Chang-jung, Kim Tae Woo, K., Park Seo-joon, Kim So Eun, Kim So-Hyun, Buzz, Lovely's freshly Seven, boys Republic, Hello Venus, Kim Yeon Woo, Lee Se-jun, genuine boy, Mama was assembled forces with radish, The 'HAPPY Together briquettes Chapter 1 million donation campaign, the Republic of Korea Everyone' HAPPY Together 'phone case a one time purchase for every buyer in the name of social welfare Zhang briquettes 10 briquettes Folks Community Bank (NYSE hunger clothing) to donate campaign.  Lee Dae Hee representatives of planning this event is "Every year the elderly, disability homes, 300 million more than this year's donation briquettes to be delivered to low-income families were planning affects not contact the news contributed to the recession in half a briquette "said" many stars and people donated a collection of briquettes lack of means with the elderly, disability homes, low-income families hope they stayed warm winter, " 2014121511035362369_1.jpg?time=220528

hwang-jung-eum-ji-sung_1418782173_af_org.jpg Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung reunited during the script reading for their upcoming MBC Wed-Thurs drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me'! SEE ALSO: Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum rejoin in drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me' + Park Seo Joon also casted The script reading was held at MBC headquarters in Mapogu, Seoul where Ji Sung portrayed his character Cha Do Hyun's dissociative identity disorder with his various ways of speech, expressions, and gestures. Hwang Jung Eum also showcased her comedic acting to bring out her character Oh Ri Jin's disheveled and clumsy charms. Park Seo Joon also acted out a funny sibling relationship with Hwang Jung Eum while Kim Yoo Ri exhibited a cold image as Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung)'s first love. 'Kill Me, Heal Me', directed by 'Hotel King's Kim Dae Jin and written by 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun's Jin Soo Wan, is set to premiere next month!

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Bitter, Georgia, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-stretch: normal; font-size: 23px; line-height: 29px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hwi Jae, Park Shin Hye, Park Seo Joon to host '2014 SBS Drama Awards'
20141217_1418781321_69020500_1.jpg
The MC lineup for '2014 SBS Drama Awards' has been revealed.

An official from SBS announced on December 17th that Lee Hwi Jae, Park Shin Hye, Park Seo Joon have been confirmed to be the hosts of '2014 SBS Drama Awards'.

Park Seo Joon was the last one to be chosen as one of the MCs for the upcoming awards show. With his hosting experience as he's currently the MC for KBS's 'Music Bank', he's expected to bring in a new fresh air while working along Lee Hwi Jae and Park Shin Hye.

'2014 SBS Drama Awards' will be held on December 31st at 8:45pm kst.
http://www.dkpopnews.net/

뮤직뱅크-박서준(Park Seo Jun) - 내 맘에 들어와(Come To My Hear…: http://youtu.be/9YMx6vNe38M

Omooooooo Otoke I can't believe it :open_mouth:

I thought I would never see him sing this song TT_TT

Yoon Dong Ha I miss you alot :x

My handsome man was a little nervous :blush:

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Park Seo Joon and Lee Hyun Woo Demonstrate Ideal Bromance in Pictorialck525 December 23, 201441Park Seo Joon and Lee Hyun Woo Demonstrate Ideal Bromance in Pictorial

A special pictorial that was held at the vacation site Boracay with actors Park Seo JoonLee Hyun Woo, and others from the managing agency Keyeastwas revealed.

Nine charming actors that are close friends and from Keyeast showed off their friendship in the pictorial, which was led by the fashion magazine Vogue Girl.

In one of the pictures revealed, Park Seo Joon and Lee Hyun Woo are the textbook examples of bromance, relaxing against the fence in comfy sweaters and shorts.

Park Seo Joon showed off his handsome looks in the pictorial, fitting the photo shoot into his busy schedule that is already fully booked with the movies “Chronicles of Evil” and “Beauty Inside,” as well as the MBC drama “Kill Me Heal Me,” which will be aired in January. Lee Hyun Woo, too, made female fans swoon with his adorable smile and relaxed pose, contrasting to his role as a brilliant hacker in “The Technicians.”

Other than Park Seo Joon and Lee Hyun Woo, Han Bo Reum from “Modern Farmer,” Han Jong Young from “Valid Love,” Ryu Sang WookLee Jae WonChun Min HeeHan Gang Il, and Jo Young Su participated in the pictorial with their bright charms. These are all people who are part of the Keyeast community and they have each others’ backs, keeping a cheery atmosphere throughout the entire photo shoot.

keyeast 1

keyeast 2

They especially reflected the carefree joyfulness of youths, continuously talking and joking around during break. Their attractive looks and blue, beige, and white color-coded fashion styles increased the perfection of the pictorial.

This pictorial will be available through the January issue of Vogue Girl.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/park-seo-joon-and-lee-hyun-woo-demonstrate-ideal-bromance-in-pictorial/