Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

IC’s Saeroyi x My liberation notes’s Mijeong , both of them are so calming and a pleasure to watch :fullofhearts:

My heart will be happy to see them on screen again :hooray:, I hope that happens soon enough…both incredible talented actors :hooray2:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, willenette said:

*** PSJ has really a perfect-looking skin. He mesmerizes me. Rumor has it that Park Seo Joon will be portraying Amadeus Cho for his Hollywood debut.  :7555_attack:

His skin is better than many women :cutekitty: Look at him in the London vlog ...no make up and so nature and his skin just wow  :please:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Fans Voted For The Top 20 Most Handsome Korean Actors Of All Time

Chiseled jawlines and cheekbones galore

Popular Korean entertainment voting website KingChoice asked fans to vote for who they think the most handsome Korean actors of all time are. After several weeks of voting, the results are in! Here are who fans voted as the top 20 most handsome Korean actors in the industry.

8. Park Seo Joon

2d6Pgtof0i52WAhSHH4GZ2_oggxVFAXsAvVpkD2fLUJr6s0EqBNRmdi1WXlrrhPxQufHSlKS2gxN_jZHZ8_9HtgLqvYkE8SfIQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/top-20-handsome-korean-actors-time-voted/

• Like 2
  • Love 6

10 Memorable performances by actors/actresses in K-Pop MVs

Sometimes, music videos breathe life to K-Pop songs. Especially when they involve stunning performances by the actors and actresses starring in them!

In fact, below are 10 K-Pop MVs often mentioned by netizens for the memorable, impactful performances by the leading actors and actresses, many of whom went on to become top stars! Check out the collection for yourself, below. 

7. Park Seo Joon in Bang Yong Guk's "I Remember"

1653457596-18.gif1653457596-19.gif

1653457596-20.gif

source : allkpop

• Like 7