Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

https://www.marieclairekorea.com/celebrity/2022/04/dream/

Park Seo-joon , who rekindled the Korean Wave in Japan with 'Itaewon Class' and emerged as a global star by
appearing in the Marvel series . Only this year, 'Concrete Utopia', 'Dream', and the drama 'Kyungseong Creature' were released and ready to be made into 'Park Seo-Jun's Year'.

In 'Dream', Park Seo-joon plays Hong-dae, the manager of the homeless national team, which is improvised as an opportunity to recover from the greatest crisis of a soccer player's life . 

(skipped the rest) 

• Like 4

*** ‘Dream’ is reportedly set to greet audiences in theatres later this year, after completing post-production. Can't wait! I'm happy that they were successfully able to complete the filming. I hope this will be a box-office HIT!   :heart:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

*** A drama poster that looks just like the cover of What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?appeared in China. - hahaha -  It's a chinese drama Once We Get Married. The same navy-colored velvet sofa is positioned in front of the same-colored wall. The gray rug on the floor is nearly identical. The two leads are also seen sitting on the couch, with the drama’s title inscribed in pink above them. The poses of the main characters are somewhat different, but the poster layout and color are almost the same. LOL - Plagiarism!   :Megalol:  :getmygrooveon:

0001214072_001_20220422104701417.jpg?typ

source https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001214072

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

*** BTS’ V’s original soundtrack ‘Sweet Night’ has extended its own record as this originally released on 2020, as an OST for ‘Itaewon Class’. The song is reaching #1 in the total of 119 countries on the iTunes Top Songs chart, the latest country added to the list is Venezuela. He had worked on ‘Sweet Night’ for his close friend Park Seo Joon.   :heart:

• Like 4

On 4/19/2022 at 5:04 PM, yaya1241 said:

2022 Winter Olympic already finished.  It was held in Bejing on Feb.

World up (FIFA) is on Nov. It will be a perfect collaboration with world cup for Dream. 

@yaya1241  I highly anticipate this movie since I want to see IU & Park Seo Joon's chemistry. Besides, we waited too long to see them, to see the movie. I'm sure the chemistry will be good since they were models for a Korean soju brand before. (pls see below photo)  -

"Dream" doesn’t have an official release date yet. I hope we could get the exact schedule soon.   :rubchin:

IU-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Last day filming of "Dream" -

iu-park-seo-joon-1.jpg

iu-park-seo-joon-2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 4